Default Arrogant Klopp

Unread 10-01-2022, 02:40 PM
AK14

:£#%&!er:

Unread 10-01-2022, 02:49 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The man's a #@&%! but tbf to him the journo is a @#%&!, what is he even trying to say?

Unread 10-01-2022, 02:49 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Reporters ask dumb questions . It’s what they do and tbh as much as I hate klopp and he is being a complete £#%&!er. It’s nice to see journalists shit the bed. Absolute @#%&!, started to stutter because he got called out on a question 😂

Unread 10-01-2022, 02:54 PM
Pop

I'd make more sense out of Kloop if he replied with his head up his arse and speaking in German than I would the bloke asking him a question

Unread 10-01-2022, 03:16 PM
Sparky***

10 false positives at Liverpool eh? huh. How strange.

Unread 10-01-2022, 03:23 PM
Mr_Ed

Journo was just asking a standard question. Juergen was just being a moody bitch.

Unread 10-01-2022, 03:29 PM
Hyman_Roth

It’s how you want your manager to be. Doing absolutely everything he can for the club he works for. Not being a @#%&! and agreeing to send a supposedly injured Rashford to the euros.

Unread 10-01-2022, 03:37 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
It’s how you want your manager to be. Doing absolutely everything he can for the club he works for. Not being a @#%&! and agreeing to send a supposedly injured Rashford to the euros.
True, but those sorts tend to get called out for being horrid @#%&!s when they act like one. Fergie, Mou Mou etc.

Klopp (and Pep) are as bad but get portrayed like Mother Theresa.

Unread 10-01-2022, 03:41 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Exactly.

It wasn’t even a question from the journo, utterly pointless drivel.

Unread 10-01-2022, 03:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
https://twitter.com/thatdamnhoare/st...969000457?s=21

10 false positives at Liverpool eh? huh. How strange.
Cheating Scouse @#%&!s

Unread 10-01-2022, 04:09 PM
Whip Hubley

Not really one or the other here. Journos are @#%&!s, Klopp is a @#%&!, Liverpool are cheating @#%&!s

Unread 10-01-2022, 04:31 PM
Seamus

has the squad still got asthma? Never understood how this allegation never got investigated

Unread 10-01-2022, 04:37 PM
Blomq15

I enjoy it when Liverpool fans say that we would take Klopp at United. I really, really wouldn't. He's another Mourinho with better PR.

Unread 10-01-2022, 04:46 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
I enjoy it when Liverpool fans say that we would take Klopp at United. I really, really wouldn't. He's another Mourinho with better PR.
They play completely different football… or do you mean personality wise? I don’t see him throwing his players under the bus.

I don’t like Klopp and probably never will because of where he is, but it’d be churlish to say he’s not a very good manager imo.

Unread 10-01-2022, 04:53 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
They play completely different football… or do you mean personality wise? I don’t see him throwing his players under the bus.

I don’t like Klopp and probably never will because of where he is, but it’d be churlish to say he’s not a very good manager imo.
Completely different football, agreed. But he only has one way of playing and unless he gets all the players he wants to run around like headless chickens then his system doesn't work. And there's no Plan B.

If anyone dares criticise him he gets very mardy. Very Jose.

He's spent a lot of money for one league title and fluked a Champions League. No thanks.

Unread 10-01-2022, 04:54 PM
Sparky***

the laws of probability go right out the window at Melwood don't they. Everyone's asthmatic, 10 false positive covid tests, 30 trucks delivering red bull every week.. it's incredible really.

Unread 10-01-2022, 05:04 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
I’d take him in an instant.

I find pep properly unbearable but would take him too.

Don’t talk shit.

Unread 10-01-2022, 05:11 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
I’d take him in an instant.

I find pep properly unbearable but would take him too.

Don’t talk shit.
You take him then. I wouldn't. And I guarantee others wouldn't as well.

Unread 10-01-2022, 05:18 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
He's spent a lot of money for one league title and fluked a Champions League. No thanks.
Not sure winning a league title by 18 points and winning 32 of 38 games can be described as a fluke.

He'd have been loved by the vast majority of fans at United if Woodward didn't scare him off IMO.
Closed Thread