United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 17-03-2024, 07:54 PM
Vedder

I love him, he needs a rest though, feels like he plays every minute of every game. Let’s not run him into the ground. Has he been called up for international duty?

Unread 17-03-2024, 08:36 PM
marlo

he messed up the pass for amad but tonight is for celebrating?l!?

Unread 17-03-2024, 08:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
I love him, he needs a rest though, feels like he plays every minute of every game. Let’s not run him into the ground. Has he been called up for international duty?
Matez try and enjoy tonight.....

Unread 17-03-2024, 08:42 PM
History

Park Ji Sung level of Energy.

He's always involved, never hides. What a workhorse

Unread 17-03-2024, 08:43 PM
larry

£#%&! off marlo

Unread 17-03-2024, 08:45 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Park Ji Sung level of Energy.

He's always involved, never hides. What a workhorse
Never stops does, rare I see him doing anything other than looking for the ball. What a talent

Unread 17-03-2024, 08:47 PM
Dr Stranger

He’s a gem. Rawness you’d expect at 19, but he’s grown up so much in the last 12 months. Works his arse off and always a threat. The rest will come.

Him and Mainoo are stars.

Unread 17-03-2024, 08:49 PM
suedeshoes

Improving all the time. His work rate is matching his obvious talent.

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:01 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Love this lad.

He works so £#%&!ing hard and just doesn’t stop.
Precisely.

Obviously his talent is immense, but I just love the fact he’s like a Duracell bunny, gets knocked over and keeps coming.

Then to still be charging about on 120 mins was extraordinary.

Terrific attitude on the lad. If it’s true he had problems with his attitude before properly breaking the first team then you’ve got to say that the player he is now is a huge feather in Erik’s cap. Seems to be the anti-Sancho.

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:17 PM
Stickman

I thought he wasn’t going to pass for a split second….

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:18 PM
andyroo

Was dead on his feet by the end but still found something for the breakaway.

Made up for him. All the lads tbf. That was £#%&!ing ace

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:09 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
I thought he wasn’t going to pass for a split second….
It wasn’t a very good pass either. Thought the chance had gone and didn’t expect Amad to score from there.

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
It wasn’t a very good pass either. Thought the chance had gone and didn’t expect Amad to score from there.
He scuffed the shot as well, only realised it hit the post on a rewatch...

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter View Post
Precisely.

Obviously his talent is immense, but I just love the fact he’s like a Duracell bunny, gets knocked over and keeps coming.

Then to still be charging about on 120 mins was extraordinary.

Terrific attitude on the lad. If it’s true he had problems with his attitude before properly breaking the first team then you’ve got to say that the player he is now is a huge feather in Erik’s cap. Seems to be the anti-Sancho.
Ten Hag said about him the same thing he said about Sancho. It’s just nobody really remembers because he didn’t cry off like a little @#%&!.

He took it on the chin and improved. That’s how you react and he’s earned his trust. One of the first names on the team sheet now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
He scuffed the shot as well, only realised it hit the post on a rewatch...
One of those where scuffing it helped. Hits it cleaner and he probably doesn’t score.

A moment that showed it was our day today

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:17 PM
magic_cantona

The lad has got so much guts, balls and endless energy, it's incredible. And his attitude towards the club, his team and manager are a £#%&!ing dream. What a player.

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:19 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
If Amad hadn't got such a perfect line on it there's nae way...

I actually thought Garnacho was going to use him as a decoy until the defender committed/fell over and go solo!

Who cares now etc

Unread 18-03-2024, 01:41 AM
Neo

Thumbs up

I absolutely love him. His workrate is incredible every game, but he's also got the technical ability to go and become one of the elite attacking players in Europe.

I bet he's a manager's absolute dream. Strip that number 7 shirt off Mount's back and hand it to Alejandro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
£#%&! off.

Unread 18-03-2024, 01:58 AM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post

best young winger in world football, nqat

Unread 18-03-2024, 09:34 AM
Hyman_Roth

This lad is everything you want from a United layer. Risk taker, properly talented but gives it his absolute all the whole time. £#%&!ing brilliant yesterday. Mom for me.

Unread 18-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Stickman

He is nailed on world class when you look at what he’s doing at his age. Prospering in a less than well oiled machine.

Hopefully he’s in it for the long haul.