United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2008, 08:50 AM
roterteufel

Default Jamie Carragher exclusive

: I want to be Liverpool's manager.. I just hope Fergie's still around to be knocked off his perch.

rofl

Unread 02-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Pop

Jamie Carragher

Unread 02-09-2008, 08:55 AM
no fun

MOTD would need to put subtitles on his post match interviews

Unread 02-09-2008, 10:56 AM
thatsfuctit

Bring it on - to be fair its a decent piece, quote taken in isolation as per.

Unread 02-09-2008, 11:01 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
MOTD would need to put subtitles on his post match interviews
He is the most scouse of gits isn't he. He even does the high pitched thing. I hope his #@&%! rots off.

Unread 02-09-2008, 11:02 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Bring it on - to be fair its a decent piece, quote taken in isolation as per.
£#%&! off

"I've got more respect for Ferguson than anyone else in the game. He's like a Scouser, really".

Unread 02-09-2008, 11:03 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
£#%&! off

"I've got more respect for Ferguson than anyone else in the game. He's like a Scouser, really.

Unread 02-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Terry Silver

"talking in his restaurant Cafe Sports England"

Sounds classy.

Unread 02-09-2008, 11:48 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
"talking in his restaurant Cafe Sports England"

Sounds classy.
ironic name for someone so committed to the england cause.

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:27 PM
thatsfuctit

today's #@&%!splash

When my leg was broken in an horrific tackle by Lucas Neill in September 2003, my mates were ready to hunt him down if I gave the go-ahead.

A few weeks later I received a phone call. “You won’t believe this, Jay. We’re in the Trafford Centre and Lucas Neill is walking straight towards us. What do you reckon?”

Did I really want Neill to take a crack? “There’s only one problem,” added the voice. “Little Davey Thommo is with him.”

That was that. I could hardly let one of my best mates, David Thompson, now a Blackburn player, become a witness to an assault. Besides he’d have recognised the attackers. The impromptu mission was aborted and I sent a text to Thommo telling him Neill should give him a hug of thanks.

As word got back to Blackburn about the near miss, or should that be hit, their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed.

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:30 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
today's #@&%!splash

When my leg was broken in an horrific tackle by Lucas Neill in September 2003, my mates were ready to hunt him down if I gave the go-ahead.

A few weeks later I received a phone call. “You won’t believe this, Jay. We’re in the Trafford Centre and Lucas Neill is walking straight towards us. What do you reckon?”

Did I really want Neill to take a crack? “There’s only one problem,” added the voice. “Little Davey Thommo is with him.”

That was that. I could hardly let one of my best mates, David Thompson, now a Blackburn player, become a witness to an assault. Besides he’d have recognised the attackers. The impromptu mission was aborted and I sent a text to Thommo telling him Neill should give him a hug of thanks.

As word got back to Blackburn about the near miss, or should that be hit, their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed.
conspiracy to commit actual bodily harm anyone?

if i was a scouser i'd be reporting this to the odd lot.

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:33 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

Is thinking about it and discussing it an offence?

Not clued up on such things - they were hammering him again last night on talkSHITE

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

He is a shithouse.

"Little Tommo" - £#%&! that.

I reckon the 2 billion CCTV cameras n the Trafford Centre would have been all the witness' to the assault needed

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Jack Duckworth

£#%&!ing hell, if a united player had come out with that, he'd be hammered in the press.

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Good, honest read I reckon.

For Carragher at Liverpool see Nev for us.
It's what rivalry is all about.

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

What a cretin.

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Billy Baroo

'bringing the game into disrepute' if it had been one of ours

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Good, honest read I reckon.

For Carragher at Liverpool see Nev for us.
It's what rivalry is all about.
i can't really imagine gary neville having to call off phil, beckham and scholsey from giving someone a beating, can you?

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
'bringing the game into disrepute' if it had been one of ours
Exactly, no better than what Keano said in his book

Only difference being Keano not only had the balls to carry out his revenge, he also had the balls to do it himself

Unread 04-09-2008, 01:39 PM
MUFC One Love

Why do all Scousers think they 'know' these type of people.

He's just an ugly £#%&!ing Scouse @#%&!. Him and Sammy Lee's faces...£#%&! me, horrid.
Closed Thread