United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-07-2007, 09:48 PM
El Calafate

Default Why does Heinze want to leave Utd

to go to Liverpool? I just don't get it. nft.

Unread 17-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

He's just feeling sorry for himself

Unread 17-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Tevez is more 'Tina' than him...................This winds him up.

Unread 17-07-2007, 09:52 PM
El Calafate

it's not like he'll be an automatic first choice at liverpool either. Evra hasn't exactly made that position his own yet. nft.

Unread 17-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Tumescent Throb

I agree, though he'll get more games for the vermin in their shit style. Maybe his knee will be £#%&!ed before long and he wants at least 2 more big deals?

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Darth Vidic

Fergie seems to prefer him in the big games (for me he did well in some of them, Chelsea home, Benfica away - I think)

Evra played away against Liverpool though, was Heinze injured?

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:24 PM
hickman2342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic
Fergie seems to prefer him in the big games (for me he did well in some of them, Chelsea home, Benfica away - I think)

Evra played away against Liverpool though, was Heinze injured for that one?
he's good in bigger game cause he £#%&!in fights for it and doesn't mind getting stuck in and leaving the boot in either, would rather get rid of tweety to be perfectly honest

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:26 PM
wonky no

he room shares with maskarhino when his on't'ina duty, i think. If it happens ( ) we may aswell get Riise in exchange.

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:27 PM
chorleyred

I don't agree. whatever fighting for the ball he does in big games we lose more from his elbows and free kicks and the loss of ny sort of attacking support

I'd rather it wasn't the skaus he went to, but that's not down to footballing reasons

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
he room shares with maskarhino when his on't'ina duty, i think. If it happens ( ) we may aswell get Riise in exchange.

That would make a lot of people happy. Well except for the Heinze bit.

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:33 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
That would make a lot of people happy. Well except for the Heinze bit.
i don't understand why the rats don't like him. I know he's a posing, uphimself gimp but he's capable of being a cracker under a proper manager.

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:33 PM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
I don't agree. whatever fighting for the ball he does in big games we lose more from his elbows and free kicks and the loss of ny sort of attacking support

One of the main reasons we nearly blew it against Liverpool was because they were just hitting long balls at the Senegalese Superman, but he couldn't deal with him, so Vidic was going across, that left a massive whole in the centre of defense, against shite teams you don't notice it, but against the bigger ones you do. Thats why Silly was brought on in the second half and we improved abit.
I don't mind if gabby goes, aslong as its not to them @#%&!s

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:36 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_football
One of the main reasons we nearly blew it against Liverpool was because they were just hitting long balls at the Senegalese Superman, but he couldn't deal with him, so Vidic was going across, that left a massive whole in the centre of defense, against shite teams you don't notice it, but against the bigger ones you do. Thats why Silly was brought on in the second half and we improved abit. I don't mind if gabby goes, aslong as its not to them @#%&!s
you don't read that often.

Why is mikki still here?

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:37 PM
chorleyred

he was poor that day, but wasn't he injured if my memory serves, and wasn't it vidic's first game for a while that day?

god my memory is shit these days

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:43 PM
punk_football

Quote:
you don't read that often.
I am just tired babe thats all

xxx

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:50 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
i don't understand why the rats don't like him. I know he's a posing, uphimself gimp but he's capable of being a cracker under a proper manager.
Riise is your quintessential defender who can't defend. He can score some great goals but he's hardly a quality player.

He's a pigeon chested ginge which doesn't help his cause either.

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:53 PM
hickman2342

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred

I'd rather it wasn't the skaus he went to, but that's not down to footballing reasons
on your thoughts then scholes should have ben sold seasons ago?????

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:55 PM
walker1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickman2342

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:57 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickman2342

but scholes advantages far outweigh his disadvantages*

*thinks back to milan this year

Unread 17-07-2007, 11:09 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
Riise is your quintessential defender who can't defend. He can score some great goals but he's hardly a quality player.

He's a pigeon chested ginge which doesn't help his cause either.
the scouse defence hasn't been too bad with him in it though. I don't see him alot but i've won a few quid on him. maybe my judgement is clouded by greed
Closed Thread