United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 06-05-2024, 09:00 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
You have been whirling about a bit tonight Larry TBF
Started a few months ago when I made him look a bigger #@&%! than usual in a match thread and he’s been at me for a while, but it’s weirdly gone into overdrive the last week or two.

I feel Jems pain.

RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Stick the kid at left back

Full back at centre back.

Not sure my brain could handle AWB at centre back

ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Anyone who thinks ten hag will be in charge next season is either mental or Erik Ten Hag.
Aren’t they the same thing

Jack Duckworth

Casemiro doesn't even look like a footballer tonight, let alone a midfielder playing out of position.

TreeFiddy

Not enjoying this.

Palace only had 3 shots though.

Unread 06-05-2024, 09:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
While all that’s true, he would do better to bring kids like Amass in, rather than AWB at left back. And it might be an idea to put someone on beside Mainoo too, rather than destring his confidence by playing alongside Mister Dead.
Bringing a 16 year old when the first team is in the shitter , against a physical palace side is not the answer.

The decision to let regullion and Fernandez to go is stupid. Even if malacia and shaw came back in dec. surely they’re aware of malacias recovery and shaw who spends as much time on the injury table as he does at the buffet

suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
Casemiro doesn't even look like a footballer tonight, let alone a midfielder playing out of position.
Eze is embarrassing him.

Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust View Post
That analysis of Palace’s first goal

You wouldn’t accept that in an under 12s match
As I said, it’s a failure to do the £#%&!ing basics.

That’s what’s so infuriating. If it was purely tactical issues then I’d be annoyed, but experienced footballers who are acting as if they’ve never played a proper game before makes steam come out of my ears.

They’re failing to do simple things that even us divs on here know they should be doing.

Unread 06-05-2024, 09:02 PM
redhegemony

Casimero Evans and Eriksen are just done they can't move about or react. Might as well stick 3 kids on.

Haven't even got the option of the Scottish player at centre half.

jem

cass and jfe look shit because they are being exposed (and they're shit... cass hass been shit in any position recently). but antony and eriksen might as well not be on the pitch. amad and amrabat would do a better job.

larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Started a few months ago when I made him look a bigger #@&%! than usual in a match thread and he’s been at me for a while, but it’s weirdly gone into overdrive the last week or two.
show me the post, have no recollection
that itself proves the above is false
i didnt even know who u were til u raged at me for quoting you in reference to "10h out tonight" last week

marlo

Another thing about this clown of a manager is he lacks charisma!
He isn’t every likeable , you wouldn’t run through a wall for him and you can imagine the players not believing in him

Unread 06-05-2024, 09:03 PM
atticusgrinch

If you just accept we're a complete joke, you can relax and enjoy the comedy.

Unread 06-05-2024, 09:03 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
Bringing a 16 year old when the first team is in the shitter , against a physical palace side is not the answer.

The decision to let regullion and Fernandez to go is stupid. Even if malacia and shaw came back in dec. surely they’re aware of malacias recovery and shaw who spends as much time on the injury table as he does at the buffet
They could grab a 16 year old from the drive-thru window at the nearest McDonalds and they’d be a better left back than AWB.

Unread 06-05-2024, 09:04 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
It’s hard when you feel as though the jokes are at your own expense.

redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Not sure my brain could handle AWB at centre back
Or AWB' s brain...I feel sorry for ETH...watching this lot that close up must be humiliating

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
the game doesn't matter and we've been shit all year. nevertheless, it's still unacceptable.

no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
They could grab a 16 year old from the drive-thru window at the nearest McDonalds and they’d be a better left back than AWB.
Luke shaw will know one

Unread 06-05-2024, 09:05 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
He’s got a point there AKrs.

Just look at our team FFS, it’s shockingly poor and full of either shit@#%&!s, nice lads but not very good at football, two retirees and three lively kids.

Thank god Rashford is off and Sancho hopefully isn’t coming back, the rot is slowly being dug out, but this needs a spend or we need to hope our academy is as good as they say.
9 of the team tonight are players ETH signed or promoted. 3 of the front 4 are his marquee big money signings.

Unread 06-05-2024, 09:05 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony View Post
I feel sorry for ETH...
ffs.

no changes.