United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:16 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Well you won´t be hearing from Becks - sorry to disappoint you.
Unless there's money involved or brand to promote.

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:17 AM
CockOfTheNorth

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Well you won´t be hearing from Becks - sorry to disappoint you.

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:18 AM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Unless there's money involved or a brand to promote.
Poppy#@&%! and you know it.

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:25 AM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
NQAT. Obviously former players are a lot more comfortable taking shots at the club now that Fergie's chosen successor is no longer at the helm. tbh, Fergie's probably delighted at all the stick Woodward's getting after he sacked his mate.
They are taking shots not because fergie's mate has gone. Its because LVG has been hired as manager. Not one of them liked it.

They wouldn't have a word to say if Giggs was the manager.

Really like this line in the article tbh

The sad, and worrying, aspect of it all, after watching Manchester City and Chelsea over the first three days of the season, is that United are not on that level.

So he realized that united are not on the level of chelsea or city just after 1 game in which they won against a promoted club and newcastle united

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:42 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Did Scholes just throw a little subby at Frogson? Amazing.

Jones and Smalling rightly savaged imo. Brutal article from a United legend. Long overdue.
Scholesy nailing it tbf

You could take the view that it isn't helpful to the current team, but if they lose to £#%&!ing Swansea - at home - on the opening day they deserve a few truth bullets.

Sick to £#%&!ing death of the @#%&! in our side, sick of summers being wasted on world tours instead of buying players.
Absolute joke that we haven't adequately strengthened. Suicidal in fact.

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:44 AM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Scholesy nailing it tbf

You could take the view that it isn't helpful to the current team, but if they lose to £#%&!ing Swansea - at home - on the opening day they deserve a few truth bullets.

Sick to £#%&!ing death of the @#%&! in our side, sick of summers being wasted on world tours instead of buying players.
Absolute joke that we haven't adequately strengthened. Suicidal in fact.
He did nail it. But not in this article. Sometime before. Here it is...

And Scholes added: “Wayne was in the Everton team at 16. He’s played at Euro 2004, two World Cups, Premier League, and *Champions League every year at United. There’s a chance he’s worn out.

“Wayne’s peak may have been a lot younger than what we’d expect traditionally. Age 28 or 29 has been the normal ‘peak’. With Wayne, it could have been when he scored 27 league goals in 2011-2012 at 26.

“Wayne might be a player who’d retire come 31 or 32, given the amount of football he’s played. Ryan Giggs has been on the go for ages, but he adjusted his position. Can Wayne do the same?

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:45 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
They are taking shots not because fergie's mate has gone. Its because LVG has been hired as manager. Not one of them liked it.

They wouldn't have a word to say if Giggs was the manager.
Some very uncomfortable truth bombs there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
If the current lot can't handle a bit of criticism that's fully deserved, they should £#%&! off elsewhere.

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:47 AM
teflon_terry

He is going to look pretty silly when we win the next 6 games on the bounce.

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:48 AM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
Some very uncomfortable truth bombs there.

If the current lot can't handle a bit of criticism that's fully deserved, they should £#%&! off elsewhere.
Oh I am sure they can. In fact they are so thick skinned, they will ignore it.

Young will soon by posting a 'lets go again' pic on his instagram for sunday's game.

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:51 AM
andyroo

Young received the most eloquent and damning criticism possible on Saturday.

The £#%&!head.

Unread 21-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Jethro

Scholes with a Rollins esque curb stomp to the over inflated bonce of the club. Humiliation pie all over the place. Time for the journalists to do their £#%&!ing job, have some integrity and start asking the tough questions.

Unread 21-08-2014, 12:33 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think you'll find I specifically said it wasn't "kids".

You're a £#%&!ing idiot, Throb. And I don't mean that in a casual sort of 'Oh he's such a bloody donut that Throb is'. I mean you're a £#%&!ing cretin. The worst kind kind of cretin as well because you actually think you're smart.

I'd love to meet you in person so I could actually have the pleasure of pointing in your £#%&!ing face and laughing hysterically at your £#%&!ing stupid meanderings and points of view.

Unread 21-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
fair enough, I usually indulge the moaning £#%&!ing spanner as well tbf

Unread 21-08-2014, 08:19 PM
red in cumbria

He is saying what we are all currently thinking, but we don't need five new players - and certainly not some of the ones he mentioned

Unread 20-03-2015, 05:16 PM
Pop

About time somebody said it.....

Quote:
Well done to Joe Hart for a record number of saves in a Champions League game this season, and without him it would undoubtedly have been much worse for City.

But what I could not get my head around was his evident delight at it all. Towards the end of the game he was smiling after every save and fist-bumping his defenders. City were losing 1-0.

They were going out of the Champions League. What were they celebrating? Not losing 5-0?
Closed Thread