United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Jez Quigley

Exclamation Ewar Woowar must go!

Right, I've had enough.

Mourinho has had time to settle in Costa and Fabregas, City did all their business early doors.

Woowar?

We're going to be like the bloke on 13th Feb stopping off at the garage on the way home to get some flowers and a box of chocolates for his missus as a VD gift.

Desperate stuff. Get a real football man in - not someone who has spent time on Mister Potato but not solved the loss of Ferdinand, Vidic and Evra (lest we forget, we told Rio to do one) and the season begins next week.

Unread 08-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Jethro

You should let him know. Write a real angry letter

Unread 08-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Mr_Ed

Blame the players for not wanting to come to a club that finished 7th...

Unread 08-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Right, I've had enough.

Mourinho has had time to settle in Costa and Fabregas, City did all their business early doors.

Woowar?

We're going to be like the bloke on 13th Feb stopping off at the garage on the way home to get some flowers and a box of chocolates for his missus as a VD gift.

Desperate stuff. Get a real football man in - not someone who has spent time on Mister Potato but not solved the loss of Ferdinand, Vidic and Evra (lest we forget, we told Rio to do one) and the season begins next week.

basically if he dont sort it this weekend - hes shit

Unread 08-08-2014, 02:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Right, I've had enough.

Woowar?

Is VD not the gift?

Unread 08-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Lok

The target for the club this season will be to finish 4th.

The squad we currently have is more than capable of doing that.

It's unlikely the club are going to be held to ransom over players that they're not convinced we need.

As fans we want to see big signings but the truth is that without the Champions League, we don't need lots of new players.

I'm sure we'll sign Vidal and Hummels if we can get them at what the club considers a fair price. But if they can't, they're probably happy to go with what we have.

Unread 08-08-2014, 02:54 PM
andyroo

Woowar's clearly good at the corporate schmoozing. Why not keep him for that and get someone else to do the player deals?

Unread 08-08-2014, 02:55 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

It's unlikely the club are going to be held to ransom over players that they're not convinced we need.

As fans we want to see big signings but the truth is that without the Champions League, we don't need lots of new players.

I'm sure we'll sign Vidal and Hummels if we can get them at what the club considers a fair price. But if they can't, they're probably happy to go with what we have.
It begins

Unread 08-08-2014, 02:56 PM
ZiggyStardust

Not sure why you're blaming the equalizer as LvG said in his first press conference that there would be no further signings until he's evaluated the squad over in America

Now we're back and he's informing the players that don't have a future under him that they can leave and Woody is starting to push ahead with our transfer targets

gbmufc

Loius will get it sorted before the season starts..

Cuadardo
Blind
D Jong
Hummels or Benatia
Not sure anyone knows what the £#%&!s going on with Vidal!

Sloppy

Tom McDermott

‏@FootballMcDI was also told that it would be a "surprise" if at least one player didn't arrive before the Swansea game #mufc.

Unread 08-08-2014, 03:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Not sure why you're blaming the equalizer as LvG said in his first press conference that there would be no further signings until he's evaluated the squad over in America

Now we're back and he's informing the players that don't have a future under him that they can leave and Woody is starting to push ahead with our transfer targets
But he's such an easy target!

Unread 08-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
https://twitter.com/FootballMcD/stat...34479239467008

Tom McDermott

‏@FootballMcDI was also told that it would be a "surprise" if at least one player didn't arrive before the Swansea game #mufc.

Hope at least 11 arrive before the game tbh, otherwise we won't have a team to put out!

Unread 08-08-2014, 03:06 PM
carlosartorial

4 defenders out, 1 in.

It's a £#%&!ing joke tbh.

Unread 08-08-2014, 03:09 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
4 defenders out, 1 in.

It's a £#%&!ing joke tbh.
This.

Absolute suicide.

Unread 08-08-2014, 03:13 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
But he's such an easy target!
This.

It's my thread and I reserve the right to post poorly thought out, inconsistent drivel.

Unread 08-08-2014, 03:15 PM
koppas

Quote:
This.

It's my thread and I reserve the right to post poorly thought out, inconsistent drivel.
You don't need to start a thread to do that. I do it on plenty of other's threads.

Unread 08-08-2014, 03:54 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Unread 08-08-2014, 03:56 PM
barrington avenue

the squad we have should be more than capable of getting into champions league and with a couple of key players added id say we could challenge for title... if we were already in CL this coming season with the squad we currently have then yes Woodward would need shooting but im sure there is a plan for this season and one for next already?

that is why i thought the likes of De jong or Mccarthy made more sense than Vidal atm,whats the point of blowing all that cash on Vidal solely for the league (that he has yet to play in)?

Unread 08-08-2014, 04:13 PM
Coracao

This squad will have a serious fight on to finish fourth, as it currently stands.

We have three centres halfs, two of whom have yet to prove they are good enough to be considered solid squad options, let alone start every week.

Our options in central midfield are still criminal for a club of united's standing.
Closed Thread