United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Should Kagawa do one?
Of course not - move along, there's nothing to see here. 56 44.09%
Of course not - he needs to man up and convince Moyes he is worth it 26 20.47%
Of course! He's an overrated jellyfish who isn't man enough for the English. 12 9.45%
Of course! He's wasted on this shower of @#%&!s and unappreciative manager. 33 25.98%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2013, 12:36 PM
guerreiro

Didn't he go to QPR?

Unread 27-08-2013, 12:53 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
kagawa stays.

he needs to play centrally, though.

we still need a hard, mobile £#%&!er behind him, obviously.

Unread 27-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Bunker Buster

#freeshinji

Quote:
. “@m_christenson: Brilliant: Dortmund fans launch Twitter campaign - #freeshinji - to buy back Kagawa from #MUFC. Latest transfers: http://gu.com/p/3tace/tw”

Unread 27-08-2013, 02:51 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
#freeshinji

I'm joining In with them.

Play the @#%&! FFS.

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Bernard1

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Just not going to happen. Juve look class tbf. That's were my tenner has gone.

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
#freeshinji

We should just sell him back to them. He's not a £#%&!ing water-carrier like ji sung park or Tom Cleverley. He's a play maker in the mould of juan mata, or david silva. It's pointless to have him sat on the bench or bring him on and shunt him out wide where he's no good to anyone.

Wayne Rooney was playing in the position he should be occupying and tbh I don't want to see our attacking players making slide tackles by our own corner flags. I want to see them operating in the final 3rd, making decisive passes and pulling the strings.

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:05 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

We should just sell him back to them. He's not a £#%&!ing water-carrier like ji sung park or Tom Cleverley. He's a play maker in the mould of juan mata, or david silva. It's pointless to have him sat on the bench or bring him on and shunt him out wide where he's no good to anyone.

Wayne Rooney was playing in the position he should be occupying and tbh I don't want to see our attacking players making slide tackles by our own corner flags. I want to see them operating in the final 3rd, making decisive passes and pulling the strings.
What does Klopp know about spotting a good player ffs...

Quote:
'Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United - on the left wing!

'My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes.

'Central midfield is Shinji's best role. He's an offensive midfielder with one of the best noses for goal I ever saw.

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Sparky***

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Agree. It's a sad state of affairs

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:13 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Spot on.

A gem of a player, creates, dictates, scores goals.

Still doesn't track back and makes tackles though. He's one of the reasons I'm not bothered if/where Rooney goes.

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Agree. It's a sad state of affairs
We were woefully short on attacking ideas when it mattered yesterday. Valencia gave a comprehensive lesson in how to shit your pants in every single decent position. Welbeck showed his finishing is still far too erratic to be relied upon and Rooney was too busy trying to do everything instead of playing close to Van Persie who was being marked out of the game.

I have no idea what was going on down our left side because all i saw was Evra getting halfway up the pitch, slinging in crosses and then running back.

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:20 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
We were woefully short on attacking ideas when it mattered yesterday. Valencia gave a comprehensive lesson in how to shit your pants in every single decent position. Welbeck showed his finishing is still far too erratic to be relied upon and Rooney was too busy trying to do everything instead of playing close to Van Persie who was being marked out of the game.

I have no idea what was going on down our left side because all i saw was Evra getting halfway up the pitch, slinging in crosses and then running back.
To be fair to Valencia he had 3/4 players on him at times during the first half. It's that obvious these days how one sided we are.

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:23 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:

I just hope Moyes is easing him back in after a hectic summer. But then why would he even be on the bench twice with no intention of using him?

If this is a reflection of his value/where he currently lies in the pecking order, then it doesn't look good for him. Really hope its just a reflection of his match fitness.

He could've been used for either sub last night, but Moyes went with two very unimaginative and 'safe' options. That was my biggest issue of the whole game.

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Rhodzy

If he doesn't feature Sunday #gameover.

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
3 games into the season? Really?

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
3 games into the season? Really?
Just adding some drama.

andyroo

Quote:

It's August pol.

dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Just adding some drama.
Nicely done

Unread 27-08-2013, 03:27 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I just hope Moyes is easing him back in after a hectic summer. But then why would he even be on the bench twice with no intention of using him?

If this is a reflection of his value/where he currently lies in the pecking order, then it doesn't look good for him. Really hope its just a reflection of his match fitness.

He could've been used for either sub last night, but Moyes went with two very unimaginative and 'safe' options. That was my biggest issue of the whole game.
Back in where though? that's the biggest concern.

Unread 27-08-2013, 04:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
so great he struggles to get games ahead of giggs...
Who basically has the option of picking himself
Closed Thread