United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-01-2016, 09:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We desperately need a couple of full backs for now, but do you want to bring in a LB of sufficient quality with Shaw to come back? I'd like us to go for Rodriguez at Wolfsburg, doubt he and Shaw would want to share the role next year though. I honestly struggle to think of a top attacking RB.
Like the look of Fabinho at Monaco.

But let's be honest, there will be loads of bright young right-backs out there. Hope scouts deliver something.

Hopefully Rojo returns soon, but would like to see Borthwick-Jackson given some game time at left-back.

Unread 01-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'd like us to go for Rodriguez at Wolfsburg, doubt he and Shaw would want to share the role next year though.
Rodriguez has been talked about for a few years, but he lacks pace, and that's one of the reasons no big club has gone in for him IMO.

Really hope Shaw's injury doesn't have any long-term effects, as we've seen it with so many players who are never the same.

He looked £#%&!ing immense at the start of this season.

Unread 01-01-2016, 09:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Yeah Rodriguez is sluggish and flat footed. Great quality on that left foot but can't see a major club taking him.

Unread 02-01-2016, 12:34 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Thing I really like about Luke he has that Robbo/Kean desire about him. "That's my ball you got there mate and I want it back." Shaw is fearless and gets stuck in. I don't see one other player in our current squad with the same commitment and drive.
2 positons well covered when Luke returns - 'keeper and left back. The rest? Take 'em or leave 'em as far as I'm concerned.
you've took the WUM too far now Ashtoners

Unread 02-01-2016, 12:48 AM
carlosartorial

Oh most definitely, the 2 ex-United players that remind me of Luke Shaw are Bryan Robson and Roy Keane.

Ashton, seriously now, the only thing those 3 have in common is you've probably fantasised about inviting them to your over 60's sex parties in Magaluf or wherever it is you're shacked up.

Unread 02-01-2016, 03:20 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Ashton, seriously now, the only thing those 3 have in common is you've probably fantasised about inviting them to your over 60's sex parties in Magaluf or wherever it is you're shacked up.
Sounds like someone wants an invite imo

Unread 02-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Oh most definitely, the 2 ex-United players that remind me of Luke Shaw are Bryan Robson and Roy Keane.

Flirt Flirt Flirt. ...

Unread 02-01-2016, 12:28 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
you've took the WUM too far now Ashtoners
Are you totally thick?
Read the line again ..
"Thing I really like about Luke he has that Robbo/Kean desire about him¨

Unread 03-01-2016, 01:53 PM
ashtonred

Quote:

Rich coming from an absolute @#%&! who gets dragged up as one of the Village People. Do one you moronic bore.

Unread 03-01-2016, 02:03 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Rich coming from an absolute @#%&! who gets dragged up as one of the Village People. Do one you moronic bore.

Unread 03-01-2016, 04:59 PM
red in cumbria

Only one of the Village People was actually gay, you know.

Unread 03-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Closed Thread