United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Jez Quigley

Question Who do you reckon in our squad hates each other?

In view of the Pique/Song and Ribery/Boateng tiffs, who do you reckon just doesn't get on at OT?

Personally, I can't imagine Rooney being mates with Nani, Vidic and Young probably are kicking £#%&! out of each other all the time and I think Valencia and De Gea have a Kato/Inspector Clouseau relationship - constantly fighting.

Whaddayathink????

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Scabs

Rio and Valencia.

£#%&!ing hate each other.

I made that up.

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Harri Jaffa

Scholes hates Anderson nqat

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Aman27deep

Everyone hates Rooney.
Rooney hates Nani.

That's it?

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:08 PM
silv

Everyone hates Piers

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:09 PM
believe

Anderson ate Darren Fletcher

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Anderson ate Darren Fletcher

Just can't see a Scottish Nationalist like Fletcher liking Ashley Young and his All-English @#%&!ishness.

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

Just can't see a Scottish Nationalist like Fletcher liking Ashley Young and his All-English @#%&!ishness.
Whoosh?

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Jez Quigley

Default You know

I have done some decent threads in my 16 year career or whatever on Red Issue and Fred but this is probably the shittest thread I have ever started.

WTF was I thinking

Apologies for all those who have suffered from passive shit thread reading.

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I have done some decent threads in my 16 year career or whatever on Red Issue and Fred but this is probably the shittest thread I have ever started.

WTF was I thinking

Didn't like to say mate but it really is atrocious

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Redordead

I would however be interested if people knew of feuds ala sherringham cole for example.

Have no interest in guessed falling outs

Unread 17-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
I would however be interested if people knew of feuds ala sherringham cole for example.

Have no interest in guessed falling outs
It's not a guess it's a reckon

2 completely different things ffs

Unread 17-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:

WTF was I thinking

We've all been there, brother. It's tough - God, it's tough - but you've just got to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. Then one day, perhaps in a week, perhaps in a year, this will all just be a bad memory, nothing more, fading away like so many broken dreams.

Unread 17-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Didn't like to say mate but it really is atrocious

Let's be honest, I've gotten away with murder here. If Magic, Bernard or Tito had doen this thread they'd have been literally slaughtered.

Need to tweak my quality control settings methinks :shakehead:

Unread 17-05-2013, 03:14 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenity now
we've all been there, brother. It's tough - god, it's tough - but you've just got to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. Then one day, perhaps in a week, perhaps in a year, this will all just be a bad memory, nothing more, fading away like so many broken dreams.
bttt

Unread 17-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
We've all been there, brother. It's tough - God, it's tough - but you've just got to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. Then one day, perhaps in a week, perhaps in a year, this will all just be a bad memory, nothing more, fading away like so many broken dreams.

That's more or less exactly what SAF said in his press conference today. Losing (posting shit threads) is important as then winning (posing a good rep inducing super-thread) tastes/smells/feels/looks/sounds/that other 6th sense discovered by the Japanese even better.

Unread 17-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
bttt

Unread 17-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:

Let's be honest, I've gotten away with murder here. If Magic, Bernard or Tito had doen this thread they'd have been literally slaughtered.

Yup, luckily for you you're the most popular person on the forum, don't push it too far mind.. there are limits

Unread 17-05-2013, 03:16 PM
silv

Quote:

you were man enough to admit it

takes real gut(s) (which makes magic's refusal to ever acknowledge a shit thread) to point out your mistakes pol.

Unread 17-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up Cheers

Lads - it's been a scare, I'm not bullshitting you. It's like a smoker coughing up and shitting blood and then going to the doctors and after extensive tests, realising that the blood was actually due to his attempting the World Record for Beetroot eating.

Going forward, whether it be diagonal or wibbly-wobbly, I'll take this on board and when the next thread is run up the flagpole, the salutes will be earned and not given for free, like Easy V.
Closed Thread