Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2014, 09:03 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
:rattled:
Your right tbf.

Should of just stuck with every Holland manager didn't thin k he was all that either. Don't know if they had Wikipedia then tbf, so they couldn't look up his stats.

Unread 23-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
Your right tbf.

Should of just stuck with every Holland manager didn't thin k he was all that either. Don't know if they had Wikipedia then tbf, so they couldn't look up his stats.
Andy Cole was shit then too right?

Unread 23-04-2014, 09:21 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Andy Cole was shit then too right?
That's such a good question bastard.

I loved Andy Cole, would defend him with my last breath. Was my favourite player for years. Didn't score in his last 10 games for Geordies didn't score for 9-10? for us, Every bastard questioned him that followed him through his career tbh.

That lad had balls, never let us down for effort ever.

I cant call Andy Cole shit in anyway shape or form. He was class. So you win

Unread 23-04-2014, 09:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
That'd be the "dodgy" Roy Makaay whose goals won Deportivo and Bayern Munich league titles?

Awful example. Makaay was a worldy finisher.

Unread 23-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Subculture

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
quantum goonage......was in the Gods at Villa Park in 99 so couldn't get on the picth when Giggsy scored, made up for it this time
5m 12s in. Top reds on the pitch

Unread 24-04-2014, 03:13 AM
Marvel7

£#%&!ing loved Ruud, always felt he would score, every game, every chance, any angle, any which way. Don't think I ever remember him passing the ball if he had it anywhere around the goal or the box, even if wide in the box on the byline he found a way to get his shot off, completely tunnel visioned goal scorer, might have been a complete @#%&! to play with but I loved him for it.

Might just be my dodgy memory but I always think of him getting substituted a lot, especially when he was on 2 goals, always thought it was @#%&!ish of Fergie, like he was denying him his hat-tricks.

Unread 24-04-2014, 07:10 AM
puressence

the greatest utd forward ive ever seen ..................

Unread 24-04-2014, 07:36 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Got his signed shirt on my wall. Red legend.

Unread 24-04-2014, 08:19 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
I never liked him tbh. (Neither did any Dutch coach)

You can look at the stats all you like, I never rated him. Played on the shoulder of the last defender that's all he did. The @#%&! was born offside. Not my type of player at all. Was quite injury prone as well.

Apologies for having an opinion based on actually watching

Classic Chippers, you must of been £#%&!in 11 when he was playing. Was you a bit of a connoisseur at that age? Yeah?
You #@&%!. Bad rep aswell

14 when he signed and 19 when he left, fwiw. Never rated Ruud...
Closed Thread