United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-02-2013, 08:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

So proud to be a supporter of this great club..goosebumps giving me heart issues right now..lets show the world what were all about..bid up to 400 quid for the match but couldn't get a ticket unfortunately can't go higher but I believe this night is gonna go up there with the best European nights ever!!

how can an 11-year-old have 'heart issues'

Unread 21-02-2013, 11:15 PM
Signor Whippy

Quote:
That hurts, i'm shaking and nearly crying.

Every single lad in red out on that pitch done us proud tonight, from Gerrard to Sterling, from Assaidi to Shelvey, they gave their all and they made us dream again, it's a feeling that we've missed incredibly over the last few years but we got it back tonight, we dreamed of being champions of Europe again in some way and we gave it a £#%&!ing good go of getting there.

The men, women and children in that ground did us all proud, I respect you immensely for making my voice heard through you, through adversity we fight and fight we did.

Don't ever let your heads drop after that tonight, I'm eating my words right now and looking a tit in the process, but there is a fight, there is a desire and there is a will to win in this team, we're not a broken shell of a club anymore because that tonight, that proves that we're a family again, we're there when needed and we'll bleed Liverpool red for a needed win.

To all, thank you for getting me excited about football again, thank you for giving me the great honour of supporting this club and feeling as though we still can go somewhere, no matter how long it takes.

You've made me dream again, and I'll never ever walk alone whilst I wear that Liverbird forever on my heart.
Awwwwww

Unread 21-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Zorg

Funnily enough I don't think they'll be that bothered they went out. It's far more important to them to have the media and pundits praising them for being wonderful and amazing. In fact I think that actually beats winning the Europa League for them. They're like Lisa Simpson desperately asking her mum for a grade when the school was closed - the media are going to give them an A for a wonderful Anfield glory night so they'll be happy.

Unread 21-02-2013, 11:24 PM
skcollob

Time to concentrate purely on the league while continually mentioning that rat boy is better than everybody else thus giving the scousers daily relevance, importance and a nice warm feeling inside about the wonderful football family that they are a part of.

Unread 21-02-2013, 11:32 PM
waynes ear's

why so they always "dream again"

scouse @#%&!s

Unread 21-02-2013, 11:47 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Only the league left to focus on now.

Is anyone else excited about our run-in? The only top-half teams we have left to face are Tottenham, Chelsea and Everton, and they're all at home.

Considering our record against bottom half teams this season, it looks pretty good

utd99

Quote:
Why are they so proud of this? Did someone change the rules on what constitutes pathetic while I wasn't looking?

HERTS_RED

Stepped on Hubochans back after the latter made a slide tackle. Wasn't really a stamp.

Unread 22-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Stepped on Hubochans back after the latter made a slide tackle. Wasn't really a stamp.
He deliberately did him

Roy Keane got sent off for less in Porto

Unread 22-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Felch

Yes, absolutely and Fergie defended him, only to see the replay and admit Keane had deliberately trodden on Baia.

Class and dignity.

Unread 22-02-2013, 12:53 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Whatever you call it, it was clearly deliberate.

Unread 22-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Sparky***

The difference there between the 2 clubs:

Manchester United - Overcome a disaster, never forget but never dwell on it.

Liverpool FC - Make their whole club ethos about it and plaster it all over their kit.

Unread 22-02-2013, 01:02 AM
Kill All Hippies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Whatever you call it, it was clearly deliberate.

The rat faced shitstain never fails to amaze with his sheer @#%&!ery, does he? Imagine the media and ABU meltdown if anyone in a United shirt had done that. We'd be docked points, Evra banned for 5 matches and Frickie forced to apologize personally to every referee and match official in England. Of course, with it being the murderers, there will be nary a peep since media are so scared of offending the seething shaking crybaby shitbags. It's like living with violently %@#$&! mong locked in the attic that can't be disturbed by loud noises lest he break his way downstairs and windmill everything in the house to rubble. Everyone just tiptoes around him pretending he isn't a violent idiotic embarrassment who stinks of shit and piss. @#%&!s.

Unread 22-02-2013, 01:08 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill All Hippies

The rat faced shitstain never fails to amaze with his sheer @#%&!ery, does he? Imagine the media and ABU meltdown if anyone in a United shirt had done that. We'd be docked points, Evra banned for 5 matches and Frickie forced to apologize personally to every referee and match official in England. Of course, with it being the murderers, there will be nary a peep since media are so scared of offending the seething shaking crybaby shitbags. It's like living with violently %@#$&! mong locked in the attic that can't be disturbed by loud noises lest he break his way downstairs and windmill everything in the house to rubble. Everyone just tiptoes around him pretending he isn't a violent idiotic embarrassment who stinks of shit and piss. @#%&!s.

Unread 22-02-2013, 01:18 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Brilliant

Unread 22-02-2013, 01:32 AM
dodger

Quote:

Bit rawk?

Unread 22-02-2013, 01:32 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The difference there between the 2 clubs:

Manchester United - Overcome a disaster, never forget but never dwell on it.

Liverpool FC - Make their whole club ethos about it and plaster it all over their kit.
And all those points.

Unread 22-02-2013, 01:35 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:

I chuckled, but you're not seriously suggesting the media go easy* on Suarez are you?

*fully deserved ofcourse.

Unread 22-02-2013, 04:06 AM
shenwen

Quote:

Every single lad in red out on that pitch done us proud tonight, from Gerrard to Sterling, from Assaidi to Shelvey, they gave their all and they made us dream again, it's a feeling that we've missed incredibly over the last few years but we got it back tonight, we dreamed of being champions of Europe again in some way and we gave it a £#%&!ing good go of getting there.

The men, women and children in that ground did us all proud, I respect you immensely for making my voice heard through you, through adversity we fight and fight we did.

Don't ever let your heads drop after that tonight, I'm eating my words right now and looking a tit in the process, but there is a fight, there is a desire and there is a will to win in this team, we're not a broken shell of a club anymore because that tonight, that proves that we're a family again, we're there when needed and we'll bleed Liverpool red for a needed win.

To all, thank you for getting me excited about football again, thank you for giving me the great honour of supporting this club and feeling as though we still can go somewhere, no matter how long it takes.

You've made me dream again, and I'll never ever walk alone whilst I wear that Liverbird forever on my heart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signor Whippy
Awwwwww
can someone remind these @#%&!s it was the last 32 of the Europa loser's cup and not the World Cup fina

Unread 22-02-2013, 07:26 AM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:

Lolz
Closed Thread