United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-06-2014, 01:25 PM
forwardirektion

Missed the last two 11pm's as i was up at 5am yesterday for a meeting in london. Seething i was

Unread 18-06-2014, 01:43 PM
dunk

Going to miss Holland v Australia today

Unread 18-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Going to miss Holland v Australia today
I'm staying at work to watch it I think, get IP TV at my desk

It's either that or sacrifice the first half getting home, £#%&!ing annoying my train route doesn't hold a suitable 4G signal or I'd watch it on my Nexus / iPhone on the way home

Rest of the competition I've done OK, can't handle the late ones, stayed up for the Argies & half the game last night before bailing. £#%&!ed off Japan vs IC as I was spangled from all day session on Saturday.

Delighted none of the remaining 4(?) 11 o'clock kick off's are games I really give a monkeys about tbf.

Unread 18-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Nope, she had cooked me a pizza and made me get undressed to eat it.

Chest hair full of ham, peppers, onions and chillies. :shakehead:
Wtf

Were you wearing your Sunday best or something? I'm totally unsure why you'd need to de-robe prior to eating a pizza

Unread 18-06-2014, 04:00 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Missed the Thursday Friday Saturday night ones as working (sky plussed them), some great games some shitters

I'm managing to watch every game though but five shifts over 70 hours this weekend will be a test, bringing my iPad into work for when I'm in between shifts

Unread 18-06-2014, 04:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Probably because they've been shite recently

Would struggle without Sky+ tbh. Great to delay viewing, zip through half time and skip parts of the poorer games.

I think Monday is when it drops to 2 matches per day as the last group games start. If the intent/vibe stay the same it should be immense.
Ghana v Septics was pretty decent, I thought.

Unread 18-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Chorlton74

missed the ivory coast game on sunday morning and when japan played whoever on what day. other than that watched them all, albeit like others have mentioned, have nodded off on the last 2 11pm games at half time.

that nigeria match was £#%&!.

Unread 19-06-2014, 06:40 AM
believe

still only seen twenty minutes
Closed Thread