United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-06-2014, 11:41 PM
dunk

I'd just like to say I £#%&!ing hate them white and black Adidas boots. £#%&!ing awful.

Unread 17-06-2014, 11:45 PM
rustling jimmies

Watched most games on and off, not watched any of the late kick offs apart from England and Argentina. There's a lot of games I can't be arsed with, the Russia game at the moment being one of them.

Unread 18-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Marvel7

Every minute of every game, been a great start to the tournament. If it continues at this level it will soon become my favourite World Cup ever.

Unread 18-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
Every minute of every game, been a great start to the tournament. If it continues at this level it will soon become my favourite World Cup ever.

This is breaking me, got a documentary paused...

Unread 18-06-2014, 12:16 AM
taff

seen every game, more or less. been watching some of the 5pm ones at work

Unread 18-06-2014, 12:40 AM
Doctor Hver

The minutes I have missed so fair have been involutenary with one expecation,

Columbia - Grecce I missed the first goal. Had go to graduation feast as one my friends was graduating collage. Came home 20th minute in.

Swiss - Equador I had to help my Grandpa grass mow his lawn, he lives in another town so i had drive there, and back again so i missed the first half, then I missed the equalizer had sudden rush to the bathroom. But it was all made up for the injury time winner, Swiss scored. Missed entry 1st half.

I volutenary abandoed Iran - Nigera. at 60th minute though when it was clear that that game would end in scorless draw.

Today I missed the first 10 mintues of Belgium - Algeria but not the goals. Because I had to go to another gratuation feast.

In total I think I have missed around 105-120 minutes of football and 3 goals.

Unread 18-06-2014, 12:52 AM
mikey_red

Thumbs up

Didn't watch the second half of Ivory Coast v Japan missed most of England and Argentina, saw the last 20 mins of Russia v Korea cos Rambo: First Blood pt 2 was on itv. World class World Cup.

Unread 18-06-2014, 12:56 AM
Mr Castro

Only missed the Ivory Coast vs Japan game. Did watch the highlights though.

I find myself questioning my motivation to watch games like Nigeria vs Iran but the world cup does strange things to people.

Unread 18-06-2014, 01:50 AM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Only missed the Ivory Coast vs Japan game. Did watch the highlights though.

I find myself questioning my motivation to watch games like Nigeria vs Iran but the world cup does strange things to people.
Seen every game but kept nodding off during that one....it was about 3:30a.m. in fairness.

Unread 18-06-2014, 06:24 AM
no fun

Starting to struggle with the 11pm games, keep nodding off

Unread 18-06-2014, 06:34 AM
Aman27deep

Missed so far - 3 : England v Italy, Australia v Ghana, Russia v Korea

330am matches are terrible. Fall asleep watching the games.

Unread 18-06-2014, 06:45 AM
signed dc

Missed the early Saturday ones, telly has been on for all the others, but I've mellowed out in all the late ones

Unread 18-06-2014, 06:53 AM
believe

Seen twenty minutes so far. Hopefully I'll be right for the England game tomorrow night.

Unread 18-06-2014, 07:16 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Starting to struggle with the 11pm games, keep nodding off
Probably because they've been shite recently

Would struggle without Sky+ tbh. Great to delay viewing, zip through half time and skip parts of the poorer games.

I think Monday is when it drops to 2 matches per day as the last group games start. If the intent/vibe stay the same it should be immense.

Unread 18-06-2014, 08:03 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Seen twenty minutes so far. Hopefully I'll be right for the England game tomorrow night.
Stay strong, the shitfest on screen will distract you from your current plight

Unread 18-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Child of Darkness

Been two v good games so far IMO . Dutch v espana and ooh those Germans v Portugal .

Germans gonna win this IMO

Unread 18-06-2014, 08:29 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

has it started already ?

thought it didnt kick off till next week

Unread 18-06-2014, 08:30 AM
elephantstone

I would say I have seen half the games, struggle for the 5pm and 11pm games. Yes its been good, I was gutted I missed the second half of the Netherlands v Spain game.

Unread 18-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I would say I have seen half the games, struggle for the 5pm and 11pm games. Yes its been good, I was gutted I missed the second half of the Netherlands v Spain game.
So you should be , enjoyed the total destruction of chicken tika tacky immensely .

Unread 18-06-2014, 08:39 AM
elephantstone

a sage I was chatting to the next day said that LVG changed the playing style 3 times in the game.

Insert comparison to Moyes
Closed Thread