Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
So the cycle begins again.

His latest injury is coming to an end.
The hype begins, out of sheer desperation.
2/3 games of running about for 60 minutes.
He's finally getting there.
the energy runs out.
He's awful again.
gets injured.
latest injury is coming to an end.
the energy runs out.
Wellin' up ere.

Just showed that to my old man but he didn't give a £#%&!.

Unread 20-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Fountz

Quote:
So the cycle begins again.

His latest injury is coming to an end.
the energy runs out.
He's awful again.
gets injured.
latest injury is coming to an end.
the energy runs out.
most overrated player at the club.

It was Carrick, but he put in a reasonable performance in against QPR... that'll see him right until the end of the season.

Get well soon Fletch

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:01 PM
armchair

I've seen him have 4 or 5 good games and of those I doubt he was good for 90 minutes. Doesn't have it upstairs imo.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I've seen him have 4 or 5 good games and of those I doubt he was good for 90 minutes. Doesn't have it upstairs imo.
I shouldn't think so, he almost always looks knackered after 70 minutes.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Excellent point. Even during his glory days before he developed into his adult frame he couldn't do more than 60 minutes.

And he still cannot track opposition midfielders.

Oh but he's an attackng midfielder, I forgot. One who can't control the ball in tight spaces and can't shoot.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

In fairness to the guy, he was an attacking midfielder when we signed him. You wouldn't sign Lee Cattermole and play him as a number 10. Well, Fergie probably would, but nobody else.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Doesn't have it upstairs imo.
I assume he lives in Prestbury Armers.. not sure if it's Bungalow or not though. soz.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Oh but he's an attackng midfielder, I forgot. One who can't control the ball in tight spaces and can't shoot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper
In fairness to the guy, he was an attacking midfielder when we signed him.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:06 PM
armchair

Loves a laugh though. You can't take that away (unless you bring on scholes before him and then he has a little cry when the harsh reality of the situation sinks in.) Loves a haircut too.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
In fairness to the guy, he was an attacking midfielder when we signed him. You wouldn't sign Lee Cattermole and play him as a number 10. Well, Fergie probably would, but nobody else.
Oh yeah I forgot he was excellent as an AM for his 6 games for porto and 10 for gremio.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Wheres the 'We bought him with an injury and he picked up a knock in pre season, with a full pre season behind him' brigade gone ?

(I understand as brigade's go its a bit wordy....its no BOYS brigade.....)

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Excellent point. Even during his glory days before he developed into his adult frame he couldn't do more than 60 minutes.

And he still cannot track opposition midfielders.

I'll need to check, but I'm pretty sure you said this thread was about Anderson !

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

I'm not saying he was a good attacking midfielder (although his highlight reels on YouTube would form a good case ;o) just that he was one before Fergie decided he was the new Edgar Davids. Watching him it's obvious he doesn't understand the position so I don't understand why they've played him there for 5 years.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wheres the 'We bought him with an injury and he picked up a knock in pre season, with a full pre season behind him' brigade gone ?

(I understand as brigade's go its a bit wordy....its no BOYS brigade.....)
They're still here. Some f them are oozing out of the toilet like the shit scum that they are. Someone said on another thread that united should focus on allowing anderson to find his potential as the great young player he is. Just about a day ago too, not before his recent disgrace.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Fountz

If Anderson had cost £2m, or he'd come through the ranks, he'd be playing for Hull by now.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
I'm not saying he was a good attacking midfielder (although his highlight reels on YouTube would form a good case ;o) just that he was one before Fergie decided he was the new Edgar Davids. Watching him it's obvious he doesn't understand the position so I don't understand why they've played him there for 5 years.
can someone else deal with this

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:15 PM
armchair

He's puppy like in his naivity. I bet you could do the pretend throw of a tennis ball on him and he'd be off down the back fields looking for the ball.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:16 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Nail on head.

Never be a top player.Evoh.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Fountz

mind you, he took a good penalty in Moscow

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:36 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
can someone else deal with this
I haven't got the strength, Fuzzy.

I'm thinking of asking armchair to amend the rules of the forum so the anyone mentioning Anderson's youtube showreel is banned in future.
Closed Thread