Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Top 4
Yes 66 78.57%
No 18 21.43%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:08 PM
woody78

Slightly worried now. Today would have been a good point.

Our home form has been decent but there'll probably be a draw in there somewhere.

We need to win our next 2

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:11 PM
Sparky***

Make your peace with it now. They've mentally and physically gone.

The cup final is going be very very ugly

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Like £#%&! I did

Read the brighton thread, and well before that
Was checking the votes.....

Late vote on no.

Was 7 till today....

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:12 PM
red in cumbria

Voted no after that shitshow I'm afraid.

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Voted no after that shitshow I'm afraid.
With your voting record !

It's ON

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:14 PM
Hyman_Roth

Not looking good this. We look shot.

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:17 PM
Dr Stranger

I’m 50/50 now. Going down to one game per week for a couple of weeks should help.

We must beat Wolves. Do that and we can steady the ship. Fail and I think we’ll miss out. That was a huge chance today with Newcastle losing and we blew it.

We’ve thrown away eight points in ten days.

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:21 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

We're Bournemouth's final home game of the season .. so what should have been probably the most straightforward of the remaining fixtures against a side who have been pretty torid at home (beating Liverpool & drawing Newcastle aside) will no doubt turn into some barmy end to end spectacle as they celebrate staying up & look to send the fans home happy ..

Wolves is absolute must-win. Has to sort the midfield out.

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
We're Bournemouth's final home game of the season .. so what should have been probably the most straightforward of the remaining fixtures against a side who have been pretty torid at home (beating Liverpool & drawing Newcastle aside) will no doubt turn into some barmy end to end spectacle as they celebrate staying up & look to send the fans home happy ..
Much like today. We'll probably start off all right then throw a goal in for them and go to pieces again.

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:23 PM
dinger

Wish I could go back to the innocent days of thinking we could win a couple of games and rest players before the cup final. I genuinely think ETH has played this wrong

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:25 PM
20LEgend1999

3 home games and Bournemouth left, I think? 10 points IMO

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:26 PM
Vedder

Worried now. It’s the fact we can’t score goals, if we go one behind we’re £#%&!ed.

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen

Wolves is absolute must-win. Has to sort the midfield out.
it'll be open not because bournemouth will be excited but because we set up like absolute amateurs.

We are absolutely wide open. Every single game. The whole game, just gaps everywhere , every team we play has absolute £#%&!ing whale of a time galloping into acres of space up the pitch, walking into our penalty box completely unopposed.

We play naive, stupid football and we're getting £#%&!ing punished for it. It's as simple as that. if you play naive stupid football in the premier league you'll lose lots of games. Ask Leeds.

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:28 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
3 home games and Bournemouth left, I think? 10 points IMO
I'm actually holding out more hope of Liverpool dropping points than us getting 3 wins. We look done

Unread 07-05-2023, 09:37 PM
ZiggyStardust

At this stage it’s more likely we £#%&! this up than we get the required wins to get top 4

Don’t know how you can have confidence in this team
We’ve got a lot of talent but we’re unbelievably weak both mentally and physically

Unread 07-05-2023, 10:07 PM
My Name is Heath

Just seen the table

It’s not good

They have all the momentum and we look like we are playing with 3 or 4 Davros style lads.

Huge loss today.

Huge.

Unread 07-05-2023, 10:12 PM
dunk

Having a week off is going to be huge. More rest in the next 2 weeks than in the previous 6 months.

Unread 07-05-2023, 10:14 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Having a week off is going to be huge. More rest in the next 2 weeks than in the previous 6 months.
is it?

they need 2 months off never mind a £#%&!ing week.

Unread 07-05-2023, 10:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
is it?

they need 2 months off never mind a £#%&!ing week.
Having to play Thursday-Sunday practically all season has been £#%&!ing brutal.

Unread 07-05-2023, 10:15 PM
AK14

Not a chance.
Closed Thread