United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-12-2017, 10:05 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Against Benfica this season.

Unread 11-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Against Benfica this season.
Incredible strike tbf..

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:09 AM
shenwen

been delaying all day to watch replay of this

£#%&!ing garbage

I'm sure it's been said more than once in the thread

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:10 AM
dunk

Quote:
Ex-Liverpool manager Graeme Souness believes it was a "bonus" for Manchester United that they were without Paul Pogba for the Manchester derby.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:12 AM
75Red

Awful performance from us. Wasn't expecting much but this was even less.
I wouldn't mind if we'd been well beaten by an amazing team playing superb football. But they really weren't that good. We just rolled over and handed the win to them. I do believe it would have been a different outcome if Poggers had played, but we really shouldn't be so reliant on one player.

We need to put in a flawless performance against Bournemouth on Wed night.

City's classless antics in the dressing room after the match? I already loathe modern football and think this is my peak. I can't be arsed with all this shit.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:13 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’s a £#%&!ing turd of a man. Used to like him but hope he gets milk squirted at him now tbh

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:14 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
It was a free kick and he scored...

Anyway, tell us more about how Perisic would be shit for us because he's been at lowly Inter (top of Serie A) for years (2)...

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
Awful performance from us. Wasn't expecting much but this was even less.
I wouldn't mind if we'd been well beaten by an amazing team playing superb football. But they really weren't that good. We just rolled over and handed the win to them. I do believe it would have been a different outcome if Poggers had played, but we really shouldn't be so reliant on one player.

We need to put in a flawless performance against Bournemouth on Wed night.

City's classless antics in the dressing room after the match? I already loathe modern football and think this is my peak. I can't be arsed with all this shit.
For what?

Until the next big games comes around for us to bottle it?

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Souness needs his own Souness Keane gif for that one.

Hates Pogba the player as much as Garth Crooks hates his hair.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:16 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
It was a free kick and he scored...

Anyway, tell us more about how Perisic would be shit for us because he's been at lowly Inter (top of Serie A) for years (2)...
Yeah cause he's the long term solution.

More average shite to go with the dross in the squad.

Didn't turn up on Saturday btw.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
For what?

Until the next big games comes around for us to bottle it?
Yep. Fully expect us to look jaded and flat on Wednesday.

With the CL gone for a bit, I think it's going to take a few games to get over this one.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:17 AM
believe

£#%&!ing gutted today because like the dipper game it was there for the taking.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:19 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
i'm still pissed off
its the hate that kills you. hopefully thats very soon

#@&%!

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:21 AM
AK14

Quote:
Yeah cause he's the long term solution.

More average shite to go with the dross in the squad.

Didn't turn up on Saturday btw.
Whether he's the answer or not is not the point, the point is you don't have a clue what you're talking about

You pointed out that him being at a club like Inter (top of Serie A) for years (2) showed how average he was

Didn't turn up against Juve? I didn't watch it pal, did you?

Did notice he's scored 7 goals this season and has 6 assists though...

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:22 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Yep. Fully expect us to look jaded and flat on Wednesday.

With the CL gone for a bit, I think it's going to take a few games to get over this one.
I'm still furious about the Huddersfield game tbf.

Fans are rightly pissed off with the way yesterday and the season is going. We're a bunch of bottlers when anyone half decent plays us.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:23 AM
andyroo

Quote:
I did. Was a poor game, really cagey, but Perisic wasn't the worst player in it.

Never been that convinced by him though, and refuse to believe not signing him is the only possible reason we didn't even try to beat the £#%&!ing berties ffs

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:24 AM
AK14

Yeah super pissed off with how the season is going tbh...

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:24 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Whether he's the answer or not is not the point, the point is you don't have a clue what you're talking about

You pointed out that him being at a club like Inter (top of Serie A) for years (2) showed how average he was

Did notice he's scored 7 goals this season and has 6 assists though...
Inter have been shite for years, no European football this year btw. Of which he contributed to.

I did, dross game, Juve should've won.

So he's done similar to Martial then, another who contributed nothing yesterday (like Anfield).

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Souness needs his own Souness Keane gif for that one.

Hates Pogba the player as much as Garth Crooks hates his hair.
Suspicious hatred imo

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:26 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I did. Was a poor game, really cagey, but Perisic wasn't the worst player in it.

Never been that convinced by him though, and refuse to believe not signing him is the only possible reason we didn't even try to beat the £#%&!ing berties ffs
Of course it's not the only reason

Point is City have backed their manager by getting all of the transfer targets he identified where as our board didn't

He'd have been a very good option and would have been our only natural wide player in the squad.