United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2018, 08:48 AM
shenwen

Wife’s mother asked us to buy a United kit from her for the youngests’ birthday.

Entertaining reasons to say no.

Although maybe a six year old is one of the few people who could carry this off

Just read those lines are inspired by train tracks

Unread 20-07-2018, 11:05 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
The kit is fitting for this season imo in that it's not really united.

It’s just doesn’t look right

Will take a lot of getting used too tbh.

Unread 20-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Lok

It doesn't look like a United kit but as a full kit it looks nice. The shirt on its own isn't so good.

Unread 20-07-2018, 04:43 PM
red in cumbria

Meh, find it hard to get too exercised about the kit given all the other shit going on (at United and re football more generally)

Unread 20-07-2018, 05:27 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Wife’s mother asked us to buy a United kit from her for the youngests’ birthday.

get a juve kit with ronaldo on the back

Unread 20-07-2018, 07:13 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

It’s pathetic the way they try to explain shit bits of design away as a nod to the club’s history.

The gingham being representative of Manchester’s industrial past was a particular highlight

Unread 20-07-2018, 07:31 PM
Sparky***

JUve have always had superb kits. Their kappa ones in the late 90s

Unread 21-07-2018, 04:34 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
get a juve kit with ronaldo on the back

real kits

Unread 21-07-2018, 06:20 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Which person at the club is signing off those designs? The people who run united are absolute £#%&!ers.

Unread 21-07-2018, 01:41 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Which person at the club is signing off those designs? The people who run united are absolute £#%&!ers.
I doubt anybody at the club signs off on anything. They dont care. Have you seen our slave mastered bald headed pony tail ffs.

Unread 21-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I doubt anybody at the club signs off on anything. They dont care. Have you seen our slave mastered bald headed pony tail ffs.
Hands down the creepiest bunch of gargoyles out there

Unread 21-07-2018, 02:00 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Hands down the creepiest bunch of gargoyles out there
Yup. I'd rather some Chinese madman than those £#%&!ing tight pests. I wonder why they dont sell up.

Unread 21-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Bit childish tbf.

Unread 21-07-2018, 02:08 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Yup. I'd rather some Chinese madman than those £#%&!ing tight pests. I wonder why they dont sell up.
They will, if they see profits drop and sponsorship drops off they will then make a killing by flogging the club back on the stock market. Club is too expensive to be sold to an individual buyer..

Unread 21-07-2018, 02:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
because they're making a fortune. why would they?

Unread 21-07-2018, 02:25 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
because they're making a fortune. why would they?
are they though? what do they get each a year? £20mi ? they'd get a billion each if they sold.

Unread 21-07-2018, 03:39 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
I've decided 5 years is the appropriate length of time a shirt manufacturer should get before anyone questions their competency. Nobody is allowed to criticise them in the meantime.

After all, our shirts were shit when we took them on. They can't be expected to turn things around immediately. And they USED TO produce good shirts. Back in the 80s.

Unread 21-07-2018, 05:46 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

What you did there, I see it.

Unread 21-07-2018, 11:35 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
I've decided 5 years is the appropriate length of time a shirt manufacturer should get before anyone questions their competency. Nobody is allowed to criticise them in the meantime.

After all, our shirts were shit when we took them on. They can't be expected to turn things around immediately. And they USED TO produce good shirts. Back in the 80s.
You do realise how stupid you make yourself look with that post don’t you.

Unread 22-07-2018, 02:29 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs down

Closed Thread