United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 15-12-2016, 11:28 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
enough of that, where's your review of last night?
Top night. Journey was horrendous but we got there in good time. Best bits were the goonage after Zlat's winner (hat nearly got crushed! luckily it was a spare) and Stax's face when the barmaid in Wimbledon told him it was £10.50 for two pints.

Bus home and a kebab watching the highlights on MOTD

Unread 15-12-2016, 11:46 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Also on my Xmas do last night....got a tad messy...

Where can I catch up on the match...?
This thread?

Unread 15-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
It was great, even you might have enjoyed it!

Goodmans in the City...beef carpaccio followed with Scottish Fillet steak with truffle chips and creamed spinach, loads of ale, a couple of old fashioned's and a pub crawl to finish.

Lot's of sore heads and story re-telling on the desk this morning, being in work with a hangover's all part of the festive magic.
Was your jacket the real winner on the night?

Unread 15-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This thread?

No thanks

Unread 15-12-2016, 11:51 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Was your jacket the real winner on the night?
Christmas was the winner. And United.

Reading your posts on here though, you'd never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Also on my Xmas do last night....got a tad messy...

Where can I catch up on the match...?
some poor quality vids about on youtube. I'm a Times subscriber so watched the goals on their app,

Unread 15-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Christmas was the winner. And United.

Reading your posts on here though, you'd never know.
You could always not read them.

Unread 15-12-2016, 04:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
But then what would you and Pure quote?
Rooers?

Unread 15-12-2016, 04:39 PM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Top night. Journey was horrendous but we got there in good time. Best bits were the goonage after Zlat's winner (hat nearly got crushed! luckily it was a spare) and Stax's face when the barmaid in Wimbledon told him it was £10.50 for two pints.

Bus home and a kebab watching the highlights on MOTD
Love a good goon. Watching it on telly and just seeing the United end go up like, to quote wiganste, 'squirming maggots'. Nicer to be involved than watch it obviously.

Unread 16-12-2016, 04:08 PM
Sparky***