United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-06-2009, 08:52 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone
I did, scored some very important goals for the team and his goals contributed far more to last seasons title than Birtles II. The fall out makes him look a @#%&! but then again we treated him like a @#%&!.
that's just %@#$&!s. tevez was good 07-08 but he was shite for pretty much the whole of 08-09. when he played well, he got in the team. treated like a @#%&!? is he supposed to have a god-given right to be in the team irrespective of how he's playing? and now the @#%&! is £#%&!ing off to city :shakehead:

berbatov had a more than decent first season, tailed off towards the end, unfortunately, but his contribution was important.

never can get people hating players in the team, does my head in tbh. one season the guy's been in the team - one season with no pre-season - and you hate him so much you're delighting in some piece of virtual toilet paper saying he might leave. £#%&!ing ridiculous. embarrassing, tbh.

Unread 24-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs down

Quote:
it appears we have an army of clueless fans on here, who somehow believe Berbatov is a good player for United, despite his lacklustre displays.
#@&%!.

Unread 24-06-2009, 08:53 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
that's just %@#$&!s. tevez was good 07-08 but he was shite for pretty much the whole of 08-09. when he played well, he got in the team - see the cl semis. treated like a @#%&!? is he supposed to have a god-given right to be in the team irrespective of how he's playing? and now the @#%&! is £#%&!ing off to city :shakehead:

berbatov had a more than decent first season, tailed off towards the end, unfortunately, but his contribution was important.

never can get people hating players in the team, does my head in tbh. one season the guy's been in the team - one season with no pre-season - and you hate him so much you're delighting in some piece of virtual toilet paper saying he might leave. £#%&!ing ridiculous. embarrassing, tbh.
Spot on!

Unread 24-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
that's just %@#$&!s. tevez was good 07-08 but he was shite for pretty much the whole of 08-09. when he played well, he got in the team - see the cl semis. treated like a @#%&!? is he supposed to have a god-given right to be in the team irrespective of how he's playing? and now the @#%&! is £#%&!ing off to city :shakehead:

Birtles II could have played all night against Wigan with his 'great first touch' on the half wayline and wouldnt have scored, but it was Tevez who had to come on and give us the extra to win that game.

Away from home Birtles II is a £#%&!ing liability, like playing with 10 men, if its him upfront as first choice next season we can kiss the league goodbye now.

Unread 24-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Birtles II could have played all night against Wigan with his 'great first touch' on the half wayline and wouldnt have scored, but it was Tevez who had to come on and give us the extra to win that game.

Away from home Birtles II is a £#%&!ing liability, like playing with 10 men, if its him upfront as first choice next season we can kiss the league goodbye now.
I dont normally get involved in these rows (unless I can have a dig at Ginners) but you really sound stupid. I reckon you are:
1. An IT bod
2. Bald
3. Have never heard of Paul Parker
4. Have the 3 lions single in your car
5. Think Eric is the best United player ever

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:00 PM
borsuk

Quote:

thank £#%&! he wasn't playing in the san siro, eh

probably our best away display of the season

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I dont normally get involved in these rows (unless I can have a dig at Ginners) but you really sound stupid. I reckon you are:
1. An IT bod
2. Bald
3. Have never heard of Paul Parker
4. Have the 3 lions single in your car
5. Think Eric is the best United player ever
1) Nope
2) Full head of hair
3) Have heard
4) hate England
5) Nope, very good but overrated

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Zorg

Quote:
5) Nope, very good but overrated
@#%&! status further cemented.

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
thank £#%&! he wasn't playing in the san siro, eh

probably our best away display of the season
in which Birtles II was anonymous.

Few stats for you.

From March the 7th until the end of the season Birtles II scored 1 goal (this is the period when the best players rise to the occassion)

Scored only one goal against teams finishing 2nd-6th in the Premier League (same as Rafael Da Silva)

Didnt score any goals in the knock out stages of the Champions League.

And still some deluded £#%&! wits think he should be in Uniteds team

Tottenham standard

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Grimson

Quote:
i

From March the 7th until the end of the season Birtles II scored 1 goal (this is the period when the best players rise to the occassion)
I think you'll find points count for just as much prior to March 7.

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I think you'll find points count for just as much prior to March 7.
they do indeed in which Birtles II contributed very little.

For £31 million ALL United fans should demand a lot more.

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Away from home Birtles II is a £#%&!ing liability

Just like against Stoke and Boro when he helped rescue the games?

Or at City when he produced an immense display of the lone striker role when he were under huge pressure in the second half?

Or at Blacburn when he absolutely ran the show?

Or at Liverpool when he set up the goal?

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:42 PM
borsuk

Quote:
in which Birtles II was anonymous.

Few stats for you.

Scored only one goal against teams finishing 2nd-6th in the Premier League (same as Rafael Da Silva)

Didnt score any goals in the knock out stages of the Champions League.

And still some deluded £#%&! wits think he should be in Uniteds team

Tottenham standard
no comment needed tbh. i'll just quote it for future hilarity.

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Grimson

Quote:
they do indeed in which Birtles II contributed very little.

For £31 million ALL United fans should demand a lot more.
Money isn't everything. For example, you're an idiot.

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
no comment needed tbh. i'll just quote it for future hilarity.
TBH I think they are pretty valid statistics, he scored one goal in 3 months for United, didnt score in the knock out stages of the champions league and failed to score against any good teams.

The question is, is that good enough for a) a Manchester United striker? b) a £31million pound record signing?

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Money isn't everything. For example, you're an idiot.

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
TBH I think they are pretty valid statistics, he scored one goal in 3 months for United, didnt score in the knock out stages of the champions league and failed to score against any good teams.

The question is, is that good enough for a) a Manchester United striker? b) a £31million pound record signing?
The question is "Do you want to jettison a player of undoubted quality (United quality) after one season, or do you want to give this guy another season to show what he is capable of?"

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Just like against Stoke and Boro when he helped rescue the games?

Or at City when he produced an immense display of the lone striker role when he were under huge pressure in the second half?

Or at Blacburn when he absolutely ran the show?

Or at Liverpool when he set up the goal?

Stoke and Middlesborough shite teams

Liverpool he was £#%&!ing terrible, Blackburn and City merely average

If he is so good WHY WAS HE DROPPED for both semi finals and the final of the champions league????

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
The question is "Do you want to jettison a player of undoubted quality (United quality) after one season, or do you want to give this guy another season to show what he is capable of?"
"Undoubted quality" to be fair his quality is certainly in doubt, and by many and not just £#%&!wits

Unread 24-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Chelsea
Closed Thread