United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-06-2009, 05:40 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i would love to see lennon at the club. a very good young player.
Agree with this.
I'd sooner we went after Lennon or Ashely Young instead of Valencia.

I'd love a 'Marquee' signing (Benzema for example) & then maybe 2 or 3 decent English players.

Unread 24-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Aloe Blacc

Well what are our priorities? The better player or some overpriced English players with less ability, more potential hassle off the pitch too especially with Lennon.

Valencia has been our main target and for good reason, I really can't wait to see Atom Ant at United next season. The way people have already written him off is quite hilarious. He's someone who can do the dirty work of Park aswell as have a bit of ability. He will be a very good signing.

Unread 24-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Well what are our priorities? The better player or some overpriced English players with less ability, more potential hassle off the pitch too especially with Lennon.

Valencia has been our main target and for good reason, I really can't wait to see Atom Ant at United next season. The way people have already written him off is quite hilarious. He's someone who can do the dirty work of Park aswell as have a bit of ability. He will be a very good signing.
£#%&!ing hell.

Log off.

Unread 24-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
£#%&!ing hell.

Log off.
Cringeworthy isn't it.

Unread 24-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Cringeworthy isn't it.
I can't wait for his 'Adem and the Ant' thread if Valencia and Ljajic play in the same side next season.

Unread 24-06-2009, 05:53 PM
borsuk

not sure about lennon. plenty of talent but not much goal threat and doesn't seem very aware tactically. having said that, i don't watch spurs much so maybe we'll have to wait for one of the spurs fans to contribute.

Unread 24-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Cringeworthy isn't it.
Not as cringeworthy as your avatar, Keri Hilson looks like a bloke these days you bummer.

Unread 24-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
not sure about lennon. plenty of talent but not much goal threat and doesn't seem very aware tactically. having said that, i don't watch spurs much so maybe we'll have to wait for one of the spurs fans to contribute.
I'd absolutely hate that signing. I'd rather we played Nani, and that's saying something.

Unread 24-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Ginners has already made several posts on this thread. Although it's debatable whether they're contributions as such.

In any event, Lennon is a good dribbler but can't cross for shit.

Unread 24-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'd absolutely hate that signing. I'd rather we played Nani, and that's saying something.
He's incredibly overrated, and the scariest thing would be what he'd cost. English player, Spurs, the current transfer market.

£24m or some mad shit I bet, for an incredibly average road runner who only plays well against Evra. And as borsuk says, a braindead muppet too.

It would be a disastrous signing.

Unread 24-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Baron

Lennon on form, & with the ability to cross a ball, would be a good squad signing. But he's not as good as Nani, or Valencia.

If he can't get in the England side ahead of Walcott what does that tell you ffs.

Unread 24-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Sandman

The only English player i would like us to sign is Rodwell.

Unread 24-06-2009, 06:01 PM
dunk

I'm not a fan of Lennon, it's £#%&!ing tiny, and while he is very, very quick and has a fantastic change of direction, he struggles horribly with his final ball. I know he is still young, but he hasn't really improved that much while at Spurs, aside from becoming more experienced, so you would have to question how much he can actually improve.

I'd rather we went for Valencia, purely from a stature pov.

Unread 24-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
every time I hear his name im singing "somebody's watching me"

Unread 24-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Part 36 Offer

He would have been a very good buy when he left Leeds but not now.

Unread 24-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Ether

Quote:
Not as cringeworthy as your avatar, Keri Hilson looks like a bloke these days you bummer.
Should you really be chucking comments about avatars around mate? Is there any non-United player you haven't had in there yet or have you got through them all now you daft @#%&!?

Unread 24-06-2009, 06:10 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

If we can get a decent quality English player in & show faith in them (ala' Michael Carrick) we'll have a player commited to the Club who will want to stay with us as long as humanly possible.

I haven't seen enough of Valencia, maybe he would be a good buy.
But, I'm sick of hearing about the Aguero's & Costa's of this World.

Having said that about English players,
If it was up to me we'd pay Liverpool whatever they wanted for Torres & that would be the end of it.

Unread 24-06-2009, 06:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Should you really be chucking comments about avatars around mate? Is there any non-United player you haven't had in there yet or have you got through them all now you daft @#%&!?
Lay off him, he's having a hard enough time finding a decent picture of Douglas Costa for his avatar in time for him to rule out a move to United

Unread 24-06-2009, 06:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Yep.

And I'd take Adam Johnson from 'Boro before Lennon.

Unread 24-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
If it was up to me we'd pay Liverpool whatever they wanted for Torres & that would be the end of it.

Closed Thread