Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you wanna be careful what you wish for lawless
abso-£#%&!ing-lutely.

No way do I want to play them with kaka, Ronaldo and god knows who else in the team. They'd £#%&!ing annihilate us.

Our record against Spanish teams is abysmal enough without factoring all that into it.

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
abso-£#%&!ing-lutely.

No way do I want to play them with kaka, Ronaldo and god knows who else in the team. They'd £#%&!ing annihilate us.

Our record against Spanish teams is abysmal enough without factoring all that into it.
joker

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:35 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***
abso-£#%&!ing-lutely.

No way do i want to play them with kaka, ronaldo and god knows who else in the team. They'd £#%&!ing annihilate us.

Our record against spanish teams is abysmal enough without factoring all that into it.
ffs you miserable @#%&!

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:36 PM
dragflick

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_RED
sid some good stuff about Sir Alex aswell.

Yep...

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/article369632.ece

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
ffs you miserable @#%&!
be quiet you tart.

I speak the truth -you know this.

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:40 PM
MJ Ramone

I hope he get's a good reception when he comes back (as Sparky says, it's nailed on that we get them in Europe)
He won everything possible during his time at United (scoring goals in both domestic & European Cup Finals) & to be honest I hope he does ok over there.
Great player.

This self-obsessed 'Thankyou to the Fans' however is certainly a piece of work though isn't it?
Everything he says is about him & him only.
Truth be known he couldn't give a flying £#%&! about United fans.

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Tear to my eye

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:56 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
be quiet you tart.

I speak the truth -you know this.

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Say what you like but you all know i'm right.

Fergies "fear factor" would come into play and we'd spend more time worrying about how to stop them rather than playing ourselves.

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:02 PM
MJ Ramone

Ok, Ok.
A slight change of heart after reading that interview in full

He does sound pretty respectful towards United & the fans afterall.
I'm sure he's more sincere than I originally suspected.

I still (for whatever reason) don't feel particuarly heartbroken that he's off & I still maintain that he's a self-obsessed sod at times, but he'll be missed at United

My fave goal of last season :

VIVA RONALDO

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:02 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Say what you like but you all know i'm right.

Fergies "fear factor" would come into play and we'd spend more time worrying about how to stop them rather than playing ourselves.
now that i do agree with you on.....so £#%&!in frustrating

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Tiberian

His ambition has always stood out. He genuinely wants to be the best player that has ever lived, and more importantly thinks he can have that status. It is that desire that has made him the best player in the world and why despite not really wanting to be here this season, he still had an outstanding season, getting over a difficult start.

It can make him egotistical and selfish, shown by his occasional "Ronaldo must win this game by himself performances" but in many ways his determination to wring every last drop of his potential out of himself is admirable. We could wish it would have manifested itself in wanting to stay at Utd for life but it was not to be.

Very hard to complain about what he has said, his admiration for Fergie, Utd, Rooney, and his fellow players has been explicitly stated. He may just be telling the fans what he thinks they want to hear, but he is trying to end his Utd days on a classy note.

6 years when was all watched a boy progress from potential to the best player in the world and perhaps the most dominating attacking player that Utd have had. Good luck to him.

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:08 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
His ambition has always stood out. He genuinely wants to be the best player that has ever lived, and more importantly thinks he can have that status. It is that desire that has made him the best player in the world and why despite not really wanting to be here this season, he still had an outstanding season, getting over a difficult start.

It can make him egotistical and selfish, shown by his occasional "Ronaldo must win this game by himself performances" but in many ways his determination to wring every last drop of his potential out of himself is admirable. We could wish it would have manifested itself in wanting to stay at Utd for life but it was not to be.

Very hard to complain about what he has said, his admiration for Fergie, Utd, Rooney, and his fellow players has been explicitly stated. He may just be telling the fans what he thinks they want to hear, but he is trying to end his Utd days on a classy note.

6 years when was all watched a boy progress from potential to the best player in the world and perhaps the most dominating attacking player that Utd have had. Good luck to him.
fantastic post

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:09 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:11 PM
wiganste

Quote:

Brilliantly put.

I wish him well because we won't see another player like Ronaldo again. I can't stand all this %@#$&!s 'I'm gald he's going' 'he's a selfish @#%&!' 'it's all me me me with him' and unbelievably, our own fans calling him a diving, cheating @#%&!.

Short £#%&!ing memories some people have. Short memories.

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

better late than never eh?

infact, I think I could 'titanic' your 'titanic'.

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
better late than never eh?

infact, I think I could 'titanic' your 'titanic'.

16 hours (approx) later is pushing it tbh

Unread 21-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

he's leaving with a bit of class hope tevez does the same

Unread 21-06-2009, 05:22 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
he's leaving with a bit of class hope tevez does the same
Makes the world of £#%&!in difference, IMO. And it isn't difficult. Andy Cole, Steve Bruce, Eric Cantona all left with grace and speak so well of United now. Hughes, Schmeichel Ince....
Closed Thread