United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Wants first team football. Werent gonna get it tbf.
Which is fair enough, but why didn't he say that in the first place instead of stringing everyone along for months claiming he wanted to stay??

Pop

DOOOOOOOM!

The empire is crumbling! Ferie has lost the plot

toseeunited

Fair enough we've decided not to keep him but call me an impatient @#%&! I want to see signings £#%&!ing sharpish! Whether you like it or not we've lost 2 scorers of important goals and they will be hard to replace. I trust Fergie knows who he wants just hope Gill and co don't £#%&! it up. Make it happen United!!!!

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Get £#%&!ed

He turned us down then? So we were counting on signing him then? Intersting.
personally i think united went through the motions with him

we were never that serious about signing him imo

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
DOOOOOOOM!

The empire is crumbling! Ferie has lost the plot
nah gill is just putting the £25mill back in the draw

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
Fair enough we've decided not to keep him but call me an impatient @#%&! I want to see signings £#%&!ing sharpish! Whether you like it or not we've lost 2 scorers of important goals and they will be hard to replace. I trust Fergie knows who he wants just hope Gill and co don't £#%&! it up. Make it happen United!!!!
why rush?

Ronaldo hasnt even gone yet ffs.

Just chill your beans

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:32 AM
dunk

Quote:
Another player to add to your "hates Manchester United" list.
Tbf my list is more players who hate England, not United. Nowt wrong with the club, just the league it plays in and the weather in the country, according to most European players.

Tevez is just a money grabbing @#%&!.

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:34 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
city it is then

sad to see him go in some ways but i have always felt we need something a bit different up top after signing berba

three support strikers doesnt work
yep. and tevez was clearly the least convincing of the three.

good. fergie has the cash, there is space in the squad and a good chance we'll be better balanced and more varied next year.

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:35 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
personally i think united went through the motions with him

we were never that serious about signing him imo
It reminds me of when you go out and you've just been paid. You go somewhere fancy and see that a pint cost £4. You think "Ooo I shouldn't really pay that" but you have got a packed wallet so think "£#%&! it!" and throw a £20 at the barman.

Ronaldo is the pay day. MSI was the barman. Just turns out the barman told us to get out.

Quite a shit analogy I know.

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:36 AM
koppas

cITEH fans are gonna love this.

"He turned you down to come here".

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
It reminds me of when you go out and you've just been paid. You go somewhere fancy and see that a pint cost £4. You think "Ooo I shouldn't really pay that" but you have got a packed wallet so think "£#%&! it!" and throw a £20 at the barman.

Ronaldo is the pay day. MSI was the barman. Just turns out the barman told us to get out.

Quite a shit analogy I know.
probably your best ever post tbh

* includes Fred Tissue

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:38 AM
BulgarianSpectator

I read last night that Tevez/advisors wanted him to be the highest paid player, maybe that was the deal breaker.

There must be someone very big in the pipeline if the club decided to let him walk away rather than pay a few quid more.

BBC link.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:

that's exactly what the @#%&!s will be saying

They will be saying the balance of power has shifted

Mark Corrigan

20/06/2009.Club statement on TevezFollowing contact received from Carlos Tevez’s advisors last night, in advance of the deadline the Club set for concluding negotiations, Manchester United announces that Carlos will not be signing a new contract with the Club.

The Club agreed to pay the option price of £25.5m and offered Carlos a five-year contract which would have made him one of its highest paid players.

Disappointingly however, his advisors informed the Club that, despite the success he has enjoyed during one of the Club’s most successful periods, he does not wish to continue playing for Manchester United.

The Club would like to thank Carlos for his services over the last two seasons and wishes him good luck for the future.

borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tbf my list is more players who hate England, not United. Nowt wrong with the club, just the league it plays in and the weather in the country, according to most European players.

Tevez is just a money grabbing @#%&!.
the weather thing is mainly %@#$&!s imo - an easy excuse to trot out which offends nobody. i think the particular nature of the premier league and the kind of football that is played is far more important. take a look at tosic's comments about the shock of the physical side of the game, for example, or how ronaldo was kicked all over the place week-in, week-out. that kind of thing really does matter. imo.

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:39 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
Uou're gonna be unhappy then. United have said they are in no rush, the money won't burn a whole in their pocket but they will have the players thay want in place by the start of the season.

It's going to be a long summer

Tosic is going to get his arse kicked for them comments about Ronaldo

hopkins

Quote:

They'll still win £#%&! all

Aloe Blacc

Tevez barely played for us, this will be hilarious how City fans will change their views from 'hes crap' when it looked unlikely theyd get him to 'hahaha, we took a world class player from you' now.

Bullet well and truly dodged, scary IMO that we actually agreed a £25.5m fee.

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Ether

Quote:

He's not going Citeh.

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Tevez barely played for us, this will be hilarious how City fans will change their views from 'hes crap' when it looked unlikely theyd get him to 'hahaha, we took a world class player from you' now.

Bullet well and truly dodged, scary IMO that we actually agreed a £25.5m fee.
they'll celebrate like they've really got one up on us. the mongs.
Closed Thread