United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, it’s made up of the idea you have that Mourinho is going to suddenly become something he’s never been and do something he’s never done or shown any signs of doing.
That’s not an idea I hold.

Quote:
And with you as opposition, nobody ever loses.
You’re not capable of judging accurately.

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:01 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
That’s not an idea I hold.

You’re not capable of judging accurately.
Oh I am...

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:02 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
People aren't actually placing any emphasis or importance on this £#%&!ing joke tour are they?
Looks that way

Means £#%&! all tbf

Minutes for players that didn’t go to a World Cup and kids etc

Missing so many starting players etc

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:03 AM
5 Cantona's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
partners is lovong this isnt he. thats what makes me sick themost
You been on the gear Scar?

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:04 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Oh I am...
You would say that.

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:04 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
forgot how wretched the beginning to that season was. even moyes got off to a better start.
Oh shit...

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:07 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Didn’t watch, don’t give a £#%&! about the performance or result. It was a fitness training exercise. And I thought a defeat would likely be better for us going into the season because the board may become motivated to get the transfers over the line. Usual trick mourinho pulls when he is fighting for players.

Sparky***

Wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho has deliberately engineered this to happen in the Yank's back yard to force woodward and the £#%&!ing parasites into some action in the transfer market.

MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Facebook reds be calling for Sir Frogson Motherf***er to come back
Quote:
Darmian <3 best rb in the world. 2nd half was shxt. win/lose/busparking/busbroken e.t.c United I Remain
Quote:
£#%&! off murinho. .. waste of money ... if it was Chelsea or Porto you'd be crying of running up and down the line .. jesus bring back moyles. ..
Quote:
Hahahaha bourinho can only talk man unrinated always disappoints
Quote:
Very good, Edward wood go and get Jose the players he want , Liverpool are spending even cities , we are the richest club in the world and We can’t sign top players and build a strong team like Real Madrid and Juve
Quote:
mourinho has lost hi ability, it's time to bring our own Gigs with paul to lead the side
enough is enough
can't sign big name only sign flop players like sanchez
Quote:
Nice game
The boys tried
The team play well
Perreira issa goal
edward wood

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Didn’t watch, don’t give a £#%&! about the performance or result. It was a fitness training exercise. And I thought a defeat would likely be better for us going into the season because the board may become motivated to get the transfers over the line. Usual trick mourinho pulls when he is fighting for players.

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Sparky***

Has Scar been on the spice or what?

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Looks that way

Means £#%&! all tbf

Minutes for players that didn’t go to a World Cup and kids etc

Missing so many starting players etc
The players will change but the negative style won’t . Mourinho is getting more defensive on& off the pitch . I’m sick to death of him .

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:11 AM
Buck

Love Pereira Hate Herrera

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
The players will change but the negative style won’t . Mourinho is getting more defensive on& off the pitch . I’m sick to death of him .
This.

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:14 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Absolutely correct. He could be given a billion to spend, it would just be a bigger, stronger, more efficient version of the same thing.

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Sandman

Nice to see Mourinho's joy boys are spinning this as "meaningless", it's far from meaningless to see his tactics, and style of play remain unchanged. No matter what the game, or occasion, he approaches it with the same shithouse football.

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:16 AM
andyroo

Encouraging stuff lads

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:19 AM
andyroo

Good Lord Scarfers. What are you going to be like when the season starts?

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:22 AM
Sparky***

Can't wait for people on here to hear what Jose said afterwards.

Unread 29-07-2018, 12:22 AM
TheFatGoth

What's got into Scarface? Hacked?