United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:40 PM
windy waffles

Question Rúben Neves

No chance he is staying at Wolves and only went there to be put in the window. Cheeky bid?

Looks some player from the 6 wonder goals I have seen.

Literally not seen anything else. Liverpool circling, apparently.

Sign him up.

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:42 PM
AK14

Looks a top talent

Was good for Porto too

Hope Liverpool don’t get him, him and Keita will be good on paper etc.

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Saged a long time ago on Fred. Carrick replacement. Mendes approved. Get him signed.

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:43 PM
windy waffles

Jesus. Championship ffs (albeit now Premier League).

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Saged a long time ago on Fred. Carrick replacement. Mendes approved. Get him signed.
Straight swap for Pogba...

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:47 PM
DuanePipe

No.

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:48 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
No.
Why? Because he plays for Wolves?

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Buck

Yes.

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Should stay at Wolves if he’s any cop....

Try and get them into Europe....

If he rates himself....

Certainly don’t want him at united after 5 Nani shots...

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:51 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Straight swap for Pogba...

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:54 PM
AK14

Quote:
No.

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:55 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Should stay at Wolves if he’s any cop....

Try and get them into Europe....

If he rates himself....

Certainly don’t want him at united after 5 Nani shots...
but football gawping simpletons like Koppas dont give a shit about you know, being able to play football.

They just want to see FIFA/PES goals

football cancer

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:55 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Why? Because he plays for Wolves?
Yes.

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
but football gawping simpletons like Koppas dont give a shit about you know, being able to play football.

They just want to see FIFA/PES goals

football cancer
Rather see FIFA/PES goals than the shite served up this season you absolute whopper.

Unread 20-04-2018, 04:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Been talked about for 2 or 3 years now, ripped his way through the Championship.

Nailed on to end up at Liverpool..

Unread 20-04-2018, 05:07 PM
Crumps

Should stay at Wolves, shot of top 6 for them next season I’m saging.

Unread 20-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Portuguese Charlie Adams

Unread 20-04-2018, 05:11 PM
DuanePipe

You can ignore his goals, almost a sideshow, he's a ridiculous midfielder.

The Premier League will see next season. His passing is incredible, he can tackle and he knows how to run the show in the middle. Yeah, yeah, it's the Championship I know but you can take this to the bank, Ruben Neves is the real deal.

Slight bit of business to attend to on whether he'll stay at Wolves.

Wolves owners, well let's just say

He left a Champions League club to join Wolves in the 2nd division and he'd captained in the Champions League at 18. So it's not quite the same story as a lad who's made good in the lower leagues who is desperate to play in the Champions League he has, as they say, already been there, done that.

Obviously if a big club like Utd or Liverpool or Bayern come in for him then it will be a case that Wolves will name their price rather than be compelled to sell him for financial reasons. Fosun International owns Wolves rather than a single, rich individual and their entire reason for owning a football club is profile building so they're not looking to sell.

On top of that, Mendes. Fosun own a stake in Gestifute so the reason why some (bitter) Champ clubs have been whining about Wolves this season is because Mendes is very much involved in working on behalf of Wolves rather than touting his players away. Also why Wolves are being very heavily linked with signing Talisca and Andre Silva this window. In short, they're not looking to or in any need to cash in on Neves.

I'm not delusional. I know it's not all about money and I know full well if a really big boy comes in with a (hell of) a lot of money then it's probably goodbye. But I will repeat, Neves is the real deal. No hype, no Youtube showreel guff, he's just a really, really good midfielder.

Unread 20-04-2018, 05:12 PM
suedeshoes

He'll be worth more in January than he is now.

Unread 20-04-2018, 05:12 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
You can ignore his goals, almost a sideshow, he's a ridiculous midfielder.

The Premier League will see next season. His passing is incredible, he can tackle and he knows how to run the show in the middle. Yeah, yeah, it's the Championship I know but you can take this to the bank, Ruben Neves is the real deal.

Slight bit of business to attend to on whether he'll stay at Wolves.

Wolves owners, well let's just say

He left a Champions League club to join Wolves in the 2nd division and he'd captained in the Champions League at 18. So it's not quite the same story as a lad who's made good in the lower leagues who is desperate to play in the Champions League he has, as they say, already been there, done that.

Obviously if a big club like Utd or Liverpool or Bayern come in for him then it will be a case that Wolves will name their price rather than be compelled to sell him for financial reasons. Fosun International owns Wolves rather than a single, rich individual and their entire reason for owning a football club is profile building so they're not looking to sell.

On top of that, Mendes. Fosun own a stake in Gestifute so the reason why some (bitter) Champ clubs have been whining about Wolves this season is because Mendes is very much involved in working on behalf of Wolves rather than touting his players away. Also why Wolves are being very heavily linked with signing Talisca and Andre Silva this window. In short, they're not looking to or in any need to cash in on Neves.

I'm not delusional. I know it's not all about money and I know full well if a really big boy comes in with a (hell of) a lot of money then it's probably goodbye. But I will repeat, Neves is the real deal. No hype, no Youtube showreel guff, he's just a really, really good midfielder.
You said no a minute ago?

Hang on...you a Wolves fan?

Unread 20-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You said no a minute ago?

Hang on...you a Wolves fan?
Yes.

Closed Thread