Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Brondby at home was my youngest lads first game

He was 3 and behaved like a right @#%&!
like father like son eh ? open goal/tap in, sorry

Unread 06-04-2018, 03:08 PM
Red Al

Been watching Utd since the early 70s and that season hasn't (and won't) be topped.

Even though that 93-94 team was my all time utd favourite

Unread 06-04-2018, 03:28 PM
stmfh

Cool

Didn’t go to Łódź (away) or Bayern (away-group) but otherwise lucky enough to be at all other games H&A.

Football, bloody hell 😀

Unread 19-04-2018, 02:06 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

We shouldn't live in the past trupEr but would i would also love to go back to the days of the meat and tattie pie, can of Vimto and 50p to get in the Stretford End myself

"Scoreboard, scoreboard give us a song!"

I know you're ill and stuff pal and I send you nothing but positive vibes. But didn't you have a good old moan about getting barred from threads? And the owner told you it was because you keep replying to spam? And you promised you wouldn't.

You're bad to the bone...................marrow.

Unread 19-04-2018, 02:17 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
I know you're ill and stuff pal and I send you nothing but positive vibes. But didn't you have a good old moan about getting barred from threads? And the owner told you it was because you keep replying to spam? And you promised you wouldn't.

You're bad to the bone...................marrow.
Shit! I didn't think it was spam, i thought it was either Denis or Irk on a wind up