United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2014, 04:28 PM
bicyclerepairman

Default is rvp happy?

can't be bothered looking to see if this has been posted on the van persie thread.

i don't get why some are moaning about rvp answering questions after the greeko game. he is allowed to have an honest opinion.
he is simply agreeing with all of us tbh.

as for this story, we don't actually hear from robin himself, surprise, surprise, so its only hearsay really.
but i'm sure he isn't enjoying his football and he shouldn't be moaned at either.
i'm sure he knows that all clubs have a blip every now and then.
its up to moyes now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...d-De-Boer.html

Unread 07-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Mr Castro

He hasn't been since that 37 mile run at the first day of pre season training.

Unread 07-03-2014, 04:33 PM
forwardirektion

Saw him singing the recent Pharrel number one single the other day on international duty but never at united MOTWYW

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Manutd1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
He hasn't been since that 37 mile run at the first day of pre season training.
I know Rooney has been there a lot longer that him but I don't see the whole "favouring" Rooney thing as helping the situation.

That said, although I agree with him, he should have been fined for moaning about through team after the champions league fiasco last Wednesday.

Wonder what he was referring to when he says he knows what the problem is but won't say as he doesn't do that. Why do I have a feeling it begins with M and ends with S...

Unread 08-03-2014, 12:14 AM
Why Don?

Taking money out of the equation, I wouldn't be happy.

RVP deserves better than Moyes.

Unread 08-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manutd1999
I know Rooney has been there a lot longer that him but I don't see the whole "favouring" Rooney thing as helping the situation.

That said, although I agree with him, he should have been fined for moaning about through team after the champions league fiasco last Wednesday.

Wonder what he was referring to when he says he knows what the problem is but won't say as he doesn't do that. Why do I have a feeling it begins with M and ends with S...
£#%&! Moyes. As many players as possible kicking up a fuss is what's needed. He's the wrong man, he should never have been given the job and every day he's there is a step in the wrong direction. Every player should be telling him to get £#%&!ed. He needs hounding out asap.

Unread 13-03-2014, 10:59 PM
armchair

“I don’t mind if my performances get dissected and people criticise what I’ve done on the pitch,” van Persie said. “They can talk about my game 24/7 for all I care… and a lot of those opinions and criticisms may actually be right. So I don’t mind that.

“What I need to address are the situations when people are taking it upon themselves to think for me, make assumptions, or interpret things as if they are me. Last time I checked my head was still attached to my body, so I’m the only one who knows exactly what I’m feeling and that is not what I or the fans have been reading.

“The truth is I’m very happy here at this club. I signed for four years and I’d be delighted to stay even longer, beyond the next two years I have left on my contract. This is how I feel, although it’s not what has been suggested in the media.”

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Jethro

Gis a smile then you moody shexy bastard.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Pop

Must mean Moyes is off.

Good times.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:14 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Must mean Moyes is off.

Good times.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Aman27deep

Absolute top striker happy to stay furthermore. What's there not to like

Just hope he plays with more motivation.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:26 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Must mean Moyes is off.

Good times.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:30 PM
dunk

Shit on a stick football while he and Rooney run into each other for years to come then. Great.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:32 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Must mean Moyes is off.

Good times.

This

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:33 PM
armchair

Maybe he's been given assurances behind the scenes.

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:48 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Hopefully it's the rumours that Baron Capital might have heard about an Arab buy out...

Unread 13-03-2014, 11:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Must mean Moyes is off.

Good times.

Unread 14-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Yes I reckon you could be right about that.

Unread 14-03-2014, 12:18 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Shit on a stick football while he and Rooney run into each other for years to come then. Great.
That's the spirit, pal

You might not be wrong, though.....
Closed Thread