United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:19 PM
bicyclerepairman

well city are gonna crucify us.
was there any booing at the ground, i didn't hear any?

some of the players who socialize with each other must moan their heads off about moyes and what he has done to the club.
every time we have a shithouse performance i automatically wonder what rvp is thinking. i hope he realized that this season is a one off.
a good number of personel are going to join the squad, and others will be leaving. i just want him to hang on and play next season.

i get tired of various pundits saying rvp and rooney cannot play together. why not?
stevie nichol says great players CAN find a way to play together. i also think they can.
its up to moyes to find a way. earn his money and figure it out, thats what he is supposed to do.

how can you play for one and a half hours and have 1 shot on target? unbelievable!
i can put up with rooney and rvp not scoring in a game, IF chances are made for them to at least try.

its fine for people to have a go at rvp and rooney, but they have to be given service in order for them to do what they do best.
they can't really make something out of nothing, can they?

first time in 5yrs that liverpool have beaten utd at old trafford, another record broken by that man of the hour, moysie.

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:21 PM
ScarFace

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 6m
Rodgers brings up Moyes saying LFC favourites pre-match. "I would never say that at Liverpool even if I was bottom of the league"

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Vedder

Anyone got a list if the records Moyes has broken.

A couple to add to the list today.

First time in 5 years we've had 1 shot on target
First time Liverpool have beaten us at OTn 5 years

Moyes

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:23 PM
bicyclerepairman

fergie needs to turn on him.
god he looked really annoyed in the stand during the game. i dare say he is embarrassed. it reflects on him and his reputation in the end.
he convinced everyone else at the club to take on moyes after all.

i'm really shocked there aren't any anti-moyes banners. the one liverpool had about him was a good one though.

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:24 PM
saffers

Horst_ Bucholst

We were crap today
But because i'm past caring about football my disapointment at being dicked by the vermin is miles away from how i would have reacted in the past .
I just wish this horrible season was over .

Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Anyone got a list if the records Moyes has broken.

A couple to add to the list today.

First time in 5 years we've had 1 shot on target
First time Liverpool have beaten us at OTn 5 years

Moyes

First time they've beaten us at OT? Pillock

ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
We shouldn't need to become Leeds for the club to reach a conclusion.
the club was run by ferguson. He wants moyes in to save his arse.

the only way the owners/board will sack him is when the crowd shows it.

If we lose the next 10 and the crowd still cheer, he'll keep his job im telling you !

who cares anyway, we are £#%&!ed. there is no happy ending.

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:25 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
did he not mention luck and the ref?

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:26 PM
otbarney

I'm at a funeral on Wednesday, I imagine that it will be more fun than the match later on.

Might see if I can drink myself unconscious before kick off.

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:27 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicyclerepairman
fergie needs to turn on him.
god he looked really annoyed in the stand during the game. i dare say he is embarrassed. it reflects on him and his reputation in the end.
he convinced everyone else at the club to take on moyes after all.

i'm really shocked there aren't any anti-moyes banners. the one liverpool had about him was a good one though.
if fergie said sack him, he'd be gone.

thing is unless fergie wants the job, he will give him years......just look how long it took for him to realise certain shit players he bought were shit. (berbadross)

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
In 5 years, they said. And even that was a complete freak.

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:29 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
the club was run by ferguson. He wants moyes in to save his arse.

the only way the owners/board will sack him is when the crowd shows it.

If we lose the next 10 and the crowd still cheer, he'll keep his job im telling you !

who cares anyway, we are £#%&!ed. there is no happy ending.
We're gonna need a top manager to come here and sort things out. 76,000 people baying for one mans blood will be a great selling point. If the people who make the decisions need the fans to tell them their job, then yes, we are £#%&!ed.

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Typo. In 5 years.

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:30 PM
My Name is Keith

Just got back from that abomination.

Utter shit from start to finish.

No united fan can think that's an acceptable performance against Liverpool.

£#%&! off moyes you utter @#%&!.

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:30 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
if fergie said sack him, he'd be gone.

thing is unless fergie wants the job, he will give him years......just look how long it took for him to realise certain shit players he bought were shit. (berbadross)
Unfortunately I think that is the case, whatever SAF says still goes - and Charlton to an extent.

After bigging Moyes up and giving it all this 'we're different, we give managers time' shite, they're going to look complete fools if they go back on it when things don't go according to plan.

Totally self inflicted, we could not as a Club have £#%&!ed this up more if we'd purposely tried...

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
If the people who make the decisions need the fans to tell them their job, then yes, we are £#%&!ed.
But it looks horribly like they do, doesn't it?

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
Unfortunately I think that is the case, whatever SAF says still goes - and Charlton to an extent.

After bigging Moyes up and giving it all this 'we're different, we give managers time' shite, they're going to look complete fools if they go back on it when things don't go according to plan.

Totally self inflicted, we could not as a Club have £#%&!ed this up more if we'd purposely tried...
This

Fact.

Last summer was the PERFECT time to replace Fergus, 3 cream of the crop managers all available and we go for this @#%&!!

Fergus, Charlton and who ever else is responsible for this £#%&! monkey getting the job should be £#%&!ed off ASAP along with Moyes, they have £#%&!ed us over!

Unread 16-03-2014, 05:43 PM
djsst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda

If he goes it has to be a resignation. No way he'll be sacked.