United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2014, 09:54 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
S2C RvP’s revolt against the awful regime currently killing United coming to an end
Unless he feels he's being pushed out and put the ball back in Moyes court

Unread 14-03-2014, 10:06 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion

Unread 14-03-2014, 10:18 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Hope so. Really would be a new low if we start next season with Moyes still here and RvP sold

Unread 14-03-2014, 10:53 AM
HotChip

Quote:
Hope so. Really would be a new low if we start next season with Moyes still here and RvP sold
Yeah, the way RVP has strutted around with his nose in the air, gesticulating, throwing blame around, having a go at his 'less talented' team mates has really impressed me.

Lives for the club that boy, cut him and he will bleed red.

Unread 14-03-2014, 10:57 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
cut him and he will bleed red.
New to human physiology pal?

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:04 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
Yeah, the way RVP has strutted around with his nose in the air, gesticulating, throwing blame around, having a go at his 'less talented' team mates has really impressed me.

Lives for the club that boy, cut him and he will bleed red.
Sounded unhappy yesterday tbf...

Quote:

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:07 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Don't think the Perse has looked at odds with his teammates, more just generally a bit disillusioned and un-arsed at times

I just hope this isn't an immediate compromise ahead of promising to sell him in the summer.

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:14 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I just hope this isn't an immediate compromise ahead of promising to sell him in the summer.

Would make a lot more sense getting rid of the useless @#%&! who's overseen this utter disaster of a season instead of the world class players he's managed to disillusion with his dire football & gutless attitude imo.

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:18 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Would make a lot more sense getting rid of the useless @#%&! who's overseen this utter disaster of a season instead of the world class players he's managed to disillusion with his dire football & gutless attitude imo.
Can't help but notice Wigan replacing a highly-respected outgoing manager with a useless dinosaur jock @#%&!, realising their mistake early doors and binning him for a proper manager. Haven't looked back since, completely turned their season around.

Earlier you do it, the more you limit the damage. This @#%&! should have been gone after Sunderland.

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Can't stop loving that man.

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:25 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Can't help but notice Wigan replacing a highly-respected outgoing manager with a useless dinosaur jock @#%&!, realising their mistake early doors and binning him for a proper manager. Haven't looked back since, completely turned their season around.

Earlier you do it, the more you limit the damage. This @#%&! should have been gone after Sunderland.

Ha, another stupid club sacking a shit manager. Don't they know that never works

tbh, I expect the #@&%!s running United to repeat their mistake when this tosser is finally replaced in December.

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:30 AM
Tumescent Throb

if this thread hasn't turned into even more clear evidence that moyes has lost the dressing room i don't know what is

i think these RvP comments are the highlight of the entire Fred season

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:31 AM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Can't stop loving that man.
Love you too pal.

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Zorg

Quote:

£#%&! that, he should have been gone after the derby. 'There'll be more days like this', £#%&! off you pathetic bastard.

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:43 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
£#%&! that, he should have been gone after the derby. 'There'll be more days like this', £#%&! off you pathetic bastard.
Around the same time he basically said we have no chance of winning the Champions League either

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Aman27deep

I personally lost faith in Moyes after the 4-1. That 4-1 was much worse than the 6-1 in 11/12 because I knew that we have a pathetic manager, and the results ain't gonna get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Love you too pal.

Unread 14-03-2014, 11:49 AM
The Watcher

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I personally lost faith in Moyes after the 4-1. That 4-1 was much worse than the 6-1 in 11/12 because I knew that we have a pathetic manager, and the results ain't gonna get better.
tbf, Moyes said as much after that game iirc.

Unread 14-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

"[another] great session today"

hates Moyes' training sessions does RvP, absolutely hates them

Unread 14-03-2014, 12:16 PM
HotChip

Ive never taken to the mardy dutch shin pad adjusting git.

Beautiful, gifted, technical Adonis but give me passionate, hard working United supporting Wellbeck any day.

Then again if he scores the winner on Sunday I will love him till my last breath

Unread 14-03-2014, 12:25 PM
bicyclerepairman

some people here are so quick to turn on a player, unbelievable. i can understand it when its welbeck, smalling, young, valencia, carrick, as they are gits.

i'm sure rvp will be back to business as usual next season.
i had some doubt about him as i took too much notice of newspaper headlines about him being unhappy.
but if he has been quoted accurately this time around then i'm prepared to believe that he wants to stay at united.
but does moysie love rvp?
Closed Thread