United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-03-2014, 12:57 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
So a rumour on a TV show ... £#%&! this is serious

Saw it....iirc the guy giving out the rumour then got analysed by the pundits because his gob wobbled when imparting these pearls. madness.

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:03 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...

Saw it....iirc the guy giving out the rumour then got analysed by the pundits because his gob wobbled when imparting these pearls. madness.
So Rio is the source.

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Mr Kaboom

http://espnfc.com/video/espnfc/video...732111?cc=5739

Don't care if it's true or not, best rumour I'll hear all weekend

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:18 PM
bicyclerepairman

how is it a rumour, bright boy?
the guy said he SPOKE to someone close to the club, that isn't a rumour unless you £#%&!ing don't know what the word means, you stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!!

this is a forum where stories/reports about man utd are posted, if you don't like a particular story just shut up, its easy to do.
god, some here are so childish.
also who the £#%&! would bother with this 'like and dislike' feature?[everyone!]
are you all under 10 years old or something?

have a nice day.

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:18 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicyclerepairman
the guy said he SPOKE to someone close to the club, that isn't a rumour unless you £#%&!ing don't know what the word means, you stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!!

this is a forum where stories/reports about man utd are posted, if you don't like a particular story just shut up, its easy to do.
also who the £#%&! would bother with this 'like and dislike' feature?[everyone!]

have a nice day.
it's a rumour,

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Crumps

Actually got round to reading the first post. This £#%&!ing clown is just repeating something off ESPN like it's some juicy inside knowledge.

Have you forgot your £#%&!ing RedCafe sign in, pal? Or did they bin you for being shit.

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Sparky***

How can things be ANY worse than what we on here think they are ffs?

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:23 PM
taff

Quote:
this mate told Raph that things at united are very much worse than people believe, and that apparently moyes has completely lost the dressing-room.
that is a bad state of affairs. i do hope it turns up.

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

i going to go out on a limb here and say that if this is a genuine rumour it's been started by a blue in a high viz jacket

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i going to go out on a limb here and say that if this is a genuine rumour it's been started by a blue in a high viz jacket
It was on Australian ESPN. Bit of a didgeridooer bit nod nod tap tap don't tell anyone ya mongrel, Mangel style. Joe Mangel was supposed to be a descendent of Joe Mengele who changed his name when he fled to Oz, he soon £#%&!ed it off though as he found the Ozzies a bit too racist for his liking.

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
It was on Australian ESPN. Bit of a didgeridooer bit nod nod tap tap don't tell anyone ya mongrel, Mangel style. Joe Mangel was supposed to be a descendent of Joe Mengele who changed his name when he fled to Oz, he soon £#%&!ed it off though as he found the Ozzies a bit too racist for his liking.
so he started a rumour that he'd heard a rumour? oh what a tangled web, who'd a thunk it

kinell ell, this bloke sounds about as clued up as jem now you put it like that

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:59 PM
djsst

Quote:
so he started a rumour that he'd heard a rumour? oh what a tangled web, who'd a thunk it

Na, he just nicked it off RI. Didn't even change the thread title.

Unread 01-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Crumps

Quote:

Sharks don't eat enough of them, maybe if the spent a bit more time looking for Peter Falconio and less time repeating things off the telly things would be a bit different. Boomerang is also an Eddie Murphy film, don't you forget that.

Unread 01-03-2014, 02:17 PM
jem

Quote:

I don't deal in rumours. moyes is shit and you're shit.

Unread 01-03-2014, 02:20 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:

have a nice day.

Spot on.

Unread 01-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Sharks don't eat enough of them, maybe if the spent a bit more time looking for Peter Falconio and less time repeating things off the telly things would be a bit different. Boomerang is also an Eddie Murphy film, don't you forget that.
still trying to forget his tight leather trousers and ice cream sketch horror show from the 80s tbh. boomerang doesn't even register. cba to google this Peter bloke either, but shark attack sounds about right.

Unread 01-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I agree to an extent, but Van Gaal could be in the job for five years. That sounds fine to me.
I see what your saying but the problem there is will Van Gaal use us as one last push for trophies, same way Fergus did in his last few years? Buying shit too fit a system? And will we then be in the same boat as we are now?

Now the big 3 (Pep,Ancelotti,Jose) are out of it, Klopp would be the man?

Of course Van Gaal would be better than Moyes, but is it a little short sighted? Then again maybe a Van Gaal type would have been perfect too follow Fergus??

I'm confusing myself (which isn't hard tbf) now, so I'll stop

Unread 01-03-2014, 03:30 PM
MagnificentSeven

i would do anything for klopp but i need to stop getting my hopes up. he's contracted to dortmund until 2018 so i just can't see him being at united any time soon i hope i'm wrong

realistically, laudrup wouldn't be a bad choice. interim manager for the time being and if he improves things drastically then keep him on.

Unread 01-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
if it works on Moyes all the successors will have to put up with it. They'll have to upset players too you know.
A manager isn't nearly as susceptible to this kind of thing if he's good at his job and the players respect him for that.

Unread 01-03-2014, 03:43 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
A manager isn't nearly as susceptible to this kind of thing if he's good at his job and the players respect him for that.
precisely.

If we'd brought in Mourinho or Guardiola we'd be top of the League. Nailed on 100%
They would have brought in a couple of central midfielders over the summer for a start.

The players would be buzzing like £#%&! from playing for either of those 2 + we'd be well coached & would go into games as winners & relishing big games.
Closed Thread