United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
maybe he should open his mouth and call for the ball the cowardly @#%&!.
Yes it's a well known fact in top level professional football that you can't pass to anyone unless they verbally call for it. Well spotted Rogie.

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:28 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah but don't forget everyone he's shit and hasn't done anything of note, ever Some of our clever %@#$&!s support are getting everything they deserve at the moment.

Just ignore for a moment that 3 minute video perfectly illustrating how his team mates are too shit or cowardly to give him the ball when he's crying out for it. He's absolutely wasted under this horrific regime.

Put him in Arsenal, Man City or even dare i say it Liverpool and he'd £#%&!ing flourish.

Under this dinosaur of a manager and with dogshit like Young, Smalling Valencia and an entire back line incapable of picking out a single accurate £#%&!ing pass - he's utterly wasted.
Nailed with a hammer.

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Crumps

Quote:

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:31 PM
taff

bet he's binge-eating like £#%&! after tuesday night. sobbing into his nachos.

'i wish to be fat so i can escape mister moyes'

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:32 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Cowardly? His granddad drove a zero fighter into the deck of a ship. What did your granddad do?

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:33 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I think an acceptable compromise at this point would be to sack Moyes and make Kagawa manager.

Re-naming the team Kagawa as per the thread title still seems a bit weird though.
Re-naming the team ffs

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Cowardly? His granddad drove a zero fighter into the deck of a ship. What did your granddad do?
Refuelled U-Boats and put donkeys in lifts.

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:35 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
yep...

just like chelsea play....or barca...or city...

no out and out wingers, just two CM to screen, and a few nippy technically gifted players ahead of them with license to roam and take up positions they are comfortable in.....
we played a bit like that v crystal palace...it wasn't great but it was probably the best we played all season. at least it had potential

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:36 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Refuelled U-Boats and put donkeys in lifts.

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:37 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes it's a well known fact in top level professional football that you can't pass to anyone unless they verbally call for it. Well spotted Rogie.

Quote:
Drove a school bus like a £#%&!ing hero, and always bought me sweets. problem mother£#%&!er?

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:39 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Drove a school bus like a £#%&!ing hero, and always bought me sweets. problem mother£#%&!er?
Did he ever drive the bus into anything?

Unread 27-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Did he ever drive the bus into anything?
His nan's fanny?

Unread 28-02-2014, 12:04 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Re-naming the team ffs
Carlo really hates him, tbf

Unread 28-02-2014, 08:12 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Carlo really hates him, tbf
I've not criticised him once on this thread, only that shit video.

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:04 AM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs down

You could make these types of videos after every game.

Awfully coached side.

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:07 AM
bicyclerepairman

is there an email address where fans can inundate the club and show how £#%&!ed off we all are at moyes and his tactics?
or is there only a postal option?

it sounds to me that the club itself isn't really aware of the amount of frustration and anger towards the boggle eyed monster.
i'd love the club to know that moyes isn't wanted by most fans.
that we believe it was a mistake in fergie giving him the thumbs up.
that we're pissed off that fergie left the squad in a bad way and that we'd love to hear from him on this subject.[i know we won't.]
there should be an outlet other than these forums to get feelings across to the clubs they support.
club officials should want to know what fans are thinking, instead of thinking 'what do they know?'

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:10 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Lol

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:43 AM
andyroo

You could always write a blog.

Unread 28-02-2014, 11:00 AM
The Return of JC

Yes. It's an awful video. It doesn't give 10+ of exactly how and where we go wrong on a regular basis, highlighting how movement and quality is ignored in favour of Ashley Young. It definitely doesn't show the two occasions where Kagawa actually receives the ball resulting in us getting in behind the defence. ....Both times out wide as moysie likes it.....but actually in behind the £#%&!ing defence!!!!

Criticising the arrows ffs .....yeah, arrows must mean Internet £#%&!ers. You don't even need the arrows. You can see plain and clear what is going wrong there. I don't even know why he brought him on. And just to reiterate, that game was not just a bad day in the office, this is generally how we play now. This is why he must be sacked.

Unread 28-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Neo

Quote:
You're a clueless #@&%!, tbf.
Closed Thread