United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you hate smalling (almost as if he were middle class), but poor smallers is a potentially world class centre back being made to look a dick by a @#%&! of a manager. rio was in his favourite position. dead rio.
I agree but no matter what position you are asked to play on a football pitch, you're still a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER who should be capable of standing upright under your own volition and at the very least not treading on the ball and falling on your arse every 5 mins.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Norm

Praying to Eric that the players think if we get through he might stay next season. Sort of a shit protest on their part.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I agree but no matter what position you are asked to play on a football pitch, you're still a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER who should be capable of standing upright under your own volition and at the very least not treading on the ball and falling on your arse every 5 mins.
Agree with this tbf

Smalling is average at best

Will never be anything other than average

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:48 PM
bicyclerepairman

i'm just hoping that his shithouse season will have a silver lining!
we've not just been bad, we've been shocking, no one could of forseen how united would be this season.
by being so terrible, the glazers will hopefully see its in their interest to give up a huge amount of money to buy 5 or 6 very good players.

if we'd of been playing a little better and in 3rd or 4th spot on the ladder, things may of carried on for yet another season or two.
whats happening now would of still happened, but just a year or so further down the track instead of this season.
it would of been business as usual.
however by missing out on the champion's league and being unbelievably bad this season, all of this will kick start a new era for the club.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Lok

The players know that no mater how bad they play, they'll still get games.

Smalling should never play another game at right back. Ever.

Valencia, Young and Cleverley should all be playing in the reserves until they prove themselves worthy.

But no matter how bad they play, Moyes will pick them again in a few weeks.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:49 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

i hate theses yanks and everything our about 'modern support' but £#%&! me, at least we youst to have a half a team who cared about the support

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce
Agree with this tbf

Smalling is average at best

Will never be anything other than average
It was staggering. Even by his own sketchy standards it was just jaw-droppingly incredible to witness. I've never seen a mammal look so £#%&!ing clumsy, uncoordinated and downright scatty.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:50 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
He's alright as a centre back with potential hopefully. My mum is better than him at right back though and I, like you, can't quite understand how that can possibly be.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicyclerepairman
i'm just hoping that his shithouse season will have a silver lining!
we've not just been bad, we've been shocking, no one could of forseen how united would be this season.
by being so terrible, the glazers will hopefully see its in their interest to give up a huge amount of money to buy 5 or 6 very good players.

if we'd of been playing a little better and in 3rd or 4th spot on the ladder, things may of carried on for yet another season or two.
whats happening now would of still happened, but just a year or so further down the track instead of this season.
it would of been business as usual.
however by missing out on the champion's league and being unbelievably bad this season, all of this will kick start a new era for the club.
They'd have to be £#%&!ing mental to give him more money. He'll probably use it on a goalkeeper and a couple of strikers.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:51 PM
Sparky***

Goldstein is £#%&!ing livid on talksport, he's going mental

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Top red. G2C those with a media presence putting pressure on Moyes now.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Jason Cundy £#%&!ing loving it isn't he

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:55 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm
Praying to Eric that the players think if we get through he might stay next season. Sort of a shit protest on their part.
Would be good for them to step it up a bit on the shit tip. Start shitting in their shorts during matches etc maybe growing a tail on the penalty spot etc. throwing it into the crowd.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:55 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
"We didn't offer enough on the night to create a goal. They have a very good home record so it wasn't unexpected.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
We didn't offer enough on the night to create a goal. They have a very good home record so it wasn't unexpected.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink

Anyone know of any good snipers?

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Old Mathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
Absolutely sums the turd up

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:58 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Great to have the Sexton days back again

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
He's alright as a centre back with potential hopefully. My mum is better than him at right back though and I, like you, can't quite understand how that can possibly be.
Agree

Smalling had a nightmare tonight but hes a pretty good back up CB

Just a shame he keeps getting asked to play in a position he has no right to just becaus he's tall; crazy

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Great to have the Sexton days back again
Sexton's sense of adventure, McGuinness's natural leadership and O'Farrell's charisma. Lucky us.