United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Should be go, effective immediately?
Yes. 132 75.00%
No. 44 25.00%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
Oh the £#%&!ing typo gremlins at again.

Fixed:
Board made a big mistake with his appointment and should correct their mistake and sack him. But no they wont do that since they are so hell bent on showing that we are not a sacking club.
You're a £#%&!ing awful poster.

Unread 01-02-2014, 07:47 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You're a £#%&!ing awful poster.
Nah, I just afwul at using keyboards properly.

Unread 01-02-2014, 07:53 PM
Aman27deep

All the people voting no are basically masochistic.

Unread 01-02-2014, 07:54 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Nah, I just afwul at using keyboards properly.

Unread 01-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Aman27deep

I wasn't expecting us to win the league this season but the tactics and style of play are awful. They smack of negativity and lack of ideas. There is no other option. He has to go.

Unread 01-02-2014, 08:02 PM
ryanMUFC

I don't even dislike the man but he's struggling. 2nd transfer window he's failed to sign a decen midfielder.. The nightmare continues until May. We still have to play our two big rivals at home as well.:shakehead:

Unread 01-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I wasn't expecting us to win the league this season but the tactics and style of play are awful. They smack of negativity and lack of ideas. There is no other option. He has to go.
All of this!

And not just his tactics and style of play, But his team selections, substitutions, the way he is in the media, Hasn't sorted the midfield out etc.....

He's out of his depth!!!!!!! trouble is who will want the job with SAF overlooking everything. Will Anceloti or Klopp want to come in while he's looking over everything (And has probably got his fingers in the pie) Would they want to come in knowing the amount of shit we have in the squad?

IMO our only hope is to pray for a miracle that Moyes learns how to become a half decent-good manager!!!

We're in a rut from top to bottom IMO and i can't see us getting out anytime soon!

Unread 01-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
My English is still not as bad as David Moyes "out of his depth" management of Manchester United.

Unread 01-02-2014, 11:09 PM
bicyclerepairman

yes. but he won't be.
i just wish he'd of bought some decent players pre-season, it may of made a big difference.

Unread 01-02-2014, 11:54 PM
ashtonred

My knowledge of football is not compendious, but I have known and observed management in a great variety of circumstances in all walks of life.

I have never once known, as far as I can recall, someone floundering hopelessly for as long as Moyes has done on taking over an institution and then 'coming good'.

Now maybe this will be the one time it does happen, but my level of confidence in this happening is about as equivalent to my expectation of the Second Coming. Cut your losses United or the long term future of the club will be in peril. He has to go PDQ.

Unread 01-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
My knowledge of football is not compendious, but I have known and observed management in a great variety of circumstances in all walks of life.

I have never once known, as far as I can recall, someone floundering hopelessly for as long as Moyes has done on taking over an institution and then 'coming good'.

Now maybe this will be the one time it does happen, but my level of confidence in this happening is about as equivalent to my expectation of the Second Coming. Cut your losses United or the long term future of the club will be in peril. He has to go PDQ.

Enough is enough....

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:30 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
I don't even dislike the man but he's struggling. 2nd transfer window he's failed to sign a decen midfielder.. The nightmare continues until May. We still have to play our two big rivals at home as well.:shakehead:
I don't, either - that makes it all the sadder.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Doctor Hver

There are 21 masochist on this forum.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:39 AM
ashtonred

Quote:
There are 21 masochist on this forum.
And sadly the 21st title will be a long time coming

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:50 AM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred

let me start by saying i am firmly in the moyes in camp... but i agree 100%.

Its the sane as welbeck, he will never come good. hes had his chance. as has kagawa/ show me any time a player has signed for a club, been shit for a year then turned it round? it doesnt happen.

Odds are firly against it happening for moyes too...

Unread 02-02-2014, 04:05 AM
The taste of...

Still think he's got the credentials to run the club successfully but he seriously needs to realise better backroom staff are needed and be less hands on.

Unread 02-02-2014, 04:17 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Still think he's got the credentials to run the club successfully but he seriously needs to realise better backroom staff are needed and be less hands on.
So, basically, hand over to somebody competent?

Unread 02-02-2014, 04:52 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So, basically, hand over to somebody competent?
Yeah like Fergal did.

Didn't he get told to £#%&! off from training by his coaches as he'd be better observing. Concentrated on team and club building and never looked back.

Quiroz and McLaren could no doubt bury Fergie theoretically on tactics . Couldn't run a club though

Unread 02-02-2014, 05:02 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Yeah like Fergal did.

Didn't he get told to £#%&! off from training by his coaches as he'd be better observing. Concentrated on team and club building and never looked back.

Quiroz and McLaren could no doubt bury Fergie theoretically on tactics . Couldn't run a club though
Hmm, missed the years when he jumped from Archie, to no assistant, to kiddo, to McClaren etc. with little to Nothing changing?

Unread 02-02-2014, 05:18 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hmm, missed the years when he jumped from Archie, to no assistant, to kiddo, to McClaren etc. with little to Nothing changing?
Well if your saying he did as well without an assistant why bother having one.

The coach driver could have got his seat back in the dugout.
Closed Thread