United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2014, 12:19 PM
Stakker

I'd take it. He's off anyway, let him go abroad.

It is rather laughable that he'd be able to step up, though.

Unread 22-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Tronics

Nos veemos!

Unread 22-01-2014, 05:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker
It is rather laughable that he'd be able to step up, though
Why? He is still a bloody good player when he is up for it, nqat.

Unread 22-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Macca1990

Is Rooney overrated by us or criminally underrated by everyone else? £25 million seems like a bit of a slap in the face for the supposed most talented English player of his generation considering Downing went for £20 mil Carrol £35mil and Torres £50mil etc

Unread 22-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Sparky***

If any of this Mata %@#$&!s is true, then Rooney will be gone in the summer. Books to be balanced #berbatov-ronaldo

Unread 22-01-2014, 05:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If any of this Mata %@#$&!s is true, then Rooney will be gone in the summer. Books to be balanced #berbatov-ronaldo
The likelihood is that's the case whether we buy Mata or not, tbh.

Unread 23-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Jethro

Outlets reporting he's currently having contract talks with the equalizer

Unread 23-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Outlets reporting he's currently having contract talks with the equalizer
Ewar Woowar got this shit locked down.

Unread 23-01-2014, 08:29 PM
bicyclerepairman

rooney is our best player but i'm sick of his antics. if you wanna go wayne then £#%&! off!
his agent is in talks with the club[yet again] over a new deal apparently.
these rich #@&%!s of players piss me off. they have far too much power. these bastards shouldn't be multi-millionaires.

it only seems like yesterday that he signed a new contract. he still has 18 mths of his current one left, but that doesn't matter to him or his stupid agent.
how about some loyalty #@&%!!
its almost like blackmail. he knows he is the best player and he knows united want him to stay. "so give me more money!"

as much as i like watching him play, i say let him go. this type of thing happens too much with him. we've had the best of him, say goodbye.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...r-striker.html

Unread 23-01-2014, 08:32 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicyclerepairman
rooney is our best player but i'm sick of his antics. if you wanna go wayne then £#%&! off!
these rich #@&%!s of players piss me off. they have far too much power. these bastards shouldn't be multi-millionaires.

it only seems like yesterday that he signed a new contract. he still has 18 mths of his current one left, but that doesn't matter to him or his stupid agent.
its almost like blackmail. he knows he is the best player and he knows united want him to stay. "so give me more money!"

as much as i like watching him play, i say let him go. this type of thing happens too much with him. we've had the best of him, say goodbye.

Do you prefer Matt Le Tiss?

Unread 23-01-2014, 08:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
He's been here nearly 10 years ffs

Unread 23-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Crumps

Quote:

Shut the £#%&! up will you.

Again I haven't read beyond the first line but I an guarantee it is either %@#$&!s, speculation or inferior to other shorter posts on exactly the same subjects.

You're such a £#%&!ing Malcom, make Riccers look like Keef.

Unread 23-01-2014, 10:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Again I haven't read beyond the first line but I an guarantee it is either %@#$&!s, speculation or inferior to other shorter posts on exactly the same subjects.

Not sure what this actually means - which is probably just as well, tbh

Unread 23-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Real Madrid were interested in signing Wayne Rooney – six years ago. Reports of renewed interest do not come from Spain
Quote:
Thursday morning's Spanish sports newspapers have picked up on British reports suggesting Real Madrid will make a bid for Rooney in the summer, but it is very much someone else's story, with the emphasis on "story".

It is a story that has its genesis in England's north-west not central Spain.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/...drid-galactico

Unread 23-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not sure what this actually means - which is probably just as well, tbh
Neither do I tbh. I like you and Keef tbh and I think this character is one of the most needlessly tedious things I have ever come across on the Internet. Just doesn't seem to get anything yet he comes across as he thinks he's some kind of authority on the drivel posted.

I am guessing only child who's parents were mistaken as his grandparents when at school. Constantly indulged and given custom made trophies when he managed not to get shit on his balls when wiping his arse.

Like Sumo before him I would assume such a person could only be a comedic creation.

Unread 23-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

bit harsh on meme in cumbria imo

Unread 24-01-2014, 05:31 PM
saffers

Rooney contract renewal rumours intensifying. Can't just be the mata deal. Might be something in the other rumours swirling around that may make the scouse bish keen to stay.

Unread 24-01-2014, 06:03 PM
barca99

I think I read a headline somewhere that Madrid didn't want Rooney because he is 'galactico' enough who gets paid to write this shit!

Edit: seen it

Unread 24-01-2014, 06:04 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
I think I read a headline somewhere that Madrid didn't want Rooney because he is 'galactico' enough who gets paid to write this shit!
Sid Lowe.

Unread 24-01-2014, 06:27 PM
red in cumbria

They signed Michael Owen, FFS
Closed Thread