United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2021, 03:31 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Natural causes apparently. Would have lost money betting that one.
Very sad. Liked him. Another thing ty can show respect to before every £#%&!ing interview though. That lad will have knees like shoe soles.

I could see the family bullshitting about the cause....surely its too soon for them to be given a cause of death during this time ?

Good job this didn't happen with Wenger in charge or they'd have had a case for suing the club.

Unread 02-04-2021, 05:49 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Twitter is toxic
No change there then

Unread 02-04-2021, 05:59 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Very sad. Liked him. Another thing ty can show respect to before every £#%&!ing interview though. That lad will have knees like shoe soles.

I could see the family bullshitting about the cause....surely its too soon for them to be given a cause of death during this time ?

Good job this didn't happen with Wenger in charge or they'd have had a case for suing the club.
Unless he was terminal. Be a bit of a coincidence otherwise. Only genuine contributor on that entire channel.

Unread 02-04-2021, 06:07 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
I enjoyed the hell out of Claude....seemed like a decent bloke

f***ing pathetic this cancel culture and social media c***s drive a man to suicide because they harass the shit out of you
He was the only one I used too tune into watch that channel for as the passion he showed & the manner in which he made his point's had too be admired & such a shame that he was driven too doing that & it is about time sombody somwere developed some %@#$&!s in-order too tell the woke clowns that if they don't like somthing, then it's tough shit as they can go forth & multiply & that is what the guy that hosts arsenal fans tv( i have fogotten his name as it is so long since I watched it for a laugh), could & should have told them too do as they would have had no choice but too either put-up or shut-up & dissapear!

Unread 02-04-2021, 06:11 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Robbie has posted you can see he’s £#%&!ing gutted. As for the rest @#%&!s. Like the @#%&!s who follow us on the sites
Him and Robbie were the only decent ones. Real people. Not £#%&!ing affectation for the cam.

Unread 02-04-2021, 06:17 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Him and Robbie were the only decent ones. Real people. Not f***ing affectation for the cam.
Disagree

Ty might be bonkers, but he’s genuine, and comes across as a nice chap

Unread 02-04-2021, 06:19 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Disagree

Forgot about Ty. Fair play.

Those three I could take. The rest of them are absolute Goldbridges.

Unread 02-04-2021, 07:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
No change there then
Even I would hesitate to put a smiley face at the end of that one.

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:01 PM
puressence

See dt coming across all love Claude etc. Ffs 🤦‍♂️

Unread 02-04-2021, 08:24 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Even I would hesitate to put a smiley face at the end of that one.
Tbh with you the reason I put a smiley face there was because the fact that there was/is loads of vile abuse flying about in every direction on Twitter, is what we have all come too expect & we have a choice we can either let it get us down or we can smile & refuse too let it bother us

Unread 02-04-2021, 11:26 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Disagree

come on ....the whole taking a knee with a fist in the air bullshit??? that's genuine? £#%&! off...Ty

Unread 03-04-2021, 09:30 AM
Swagger

rating arsenal bloggers, do me a favour

Unread 03-04-2021, 09:40 AM
no fun

Quote:
come on ....the whole taking a knee with a fist in the air bullshit??? that's genuine? f*** off...Ty
I’m not black so I’ve not experienced what he has....not going to criticise him for taking the knee if that’s what he thinks is the right thing to do

Unread 03-04-2021, 11:04 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
come on ....the whole taking a knee with a fist in the air bullshit??? that's genuine? £#%&! off...Ty
Being genuine doesn't stop a person being a sheep at times.

Unread 03-04-2021, 11:06 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Ty comes out with some cracking one liners but I think he’s autistic, or something similar - he probably is being really genuine when he does it.

Unread 03-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Spock

Quote:
Disagree

is that the lad who always has headphones on? yeah claude came across as a decent bloke

Unread 03-04-2021, 12:12 PM
waynes ear's

cant wait to see Gunnersaurus line up in the minutes silence for Claude later

Unread 03-04-2021, 12:15 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
is that the lad who always has headphones on? yeah claude came across as a decent bloke
Yeah I’m pretty sure Ty is about 50 odd. He absolutely massacres DT regularly though so I’m a fan. Im telling you, ty lives in DTs head rent free.

Unread 03-04-2021, 01:25 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Yeah I’m pretty sure Ty is about 50 odd. He absolutely massacres DT regularly though so I’m a fan. Im telling you, ty lives in DTs head rent free.
Ty has behavioural tendencies you could associate with autism at times .

Unread 03-04-2021, 09:08 PM
waynes ear's

Closed Thread