United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2007, 09:20 PM
waynes ear's

Default my kiev report

warsaw was mint, pissed for a day and half, train to kiev was a 17 hour piss up,

ukraine is rough as f*** though and couldnt wait to leave as soon as i got there monday, proper moody as danny dyer would say

had motion sickness monday night from the train (same as jet lag apparently so i was told ) so didnt drink on tuesday til about 5pm, then had a bit of a chase, lost one of our lads, jumped a joey to the ground, kept the head well and truly down to get to our bit, way out of the ground was alright, nothing happening then

train back to warsaw was uneventful and depressingly slow, flight home was ok til we landed in that shithole liverpool

all in all a top laugh

never again in this lifetime

Old 27-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Prideofalleurope

Old 27-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Ed Sullivan

This is the Wheel Footbowl Factoweez

Old 27-10-2007, 09:48 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo (no capital at the start)
This is the Wheel Footbowl Factoweez
claret all over the gaff mate, well out of my own manor

etc etc etc

Old 27-10-2007, 10:41 PM
roon78

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
warsaw was mint, pissed for a day and half, train to kiev was a 17 hour piss up,

ukraine is rough as f*** though and couldnt wait to leave as soon as i got there monday, proper moody as danny dyer would say

had motion sickness monday night from the train (same as jet lag apparently so i was told ) so didnt drink on tuesday til about 5pm, then had a bit of a chase, lost one of our lads, jumped a joey to the ground, kept the head well and truly down to get to our bit, way out of the ground was alright, nothing happening then

train back to warsaw was uneventful and depressingly slow, flight home was ok til we landed in that shithole liverpool

all in all a top laugh

never again in this lifetime
and breathe

Old 27-10-2007, 10:50 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by roon78
and breathe
c+p mate
Closed Thread