United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2017, 05:57 PM
Pop

Thumbs up Bloke spends twenty grand on surgery to look like David Beckham.....

A jobless teenager has spent £20,000 to emulate David Beckham.

Jack Johnson, 19, from Bulwell, Nottingham, has plunged himself into thousands of pounds of debt due to his obsession with the 41-year-old father-of-four.

So far, he has had Botox and tanning injections, lip fillers and teeth fillers, paid for using loans he has taken out.

Appearing on ITV's This Morning, Johnson told Philip Schofield 'I know I am not slim like David Beckham, I have tried to lose weight, I have tried every diet, every exercise and I can't do it. I need a gastric band to help me.'

He added: 'I will be happy if I look like David Beckham, I want his lifestyle.'

Jack said he believes it is his destiny to be famous like the football star, and he is willing to 'work hard' to achieve the same level of success.

But Phillip queried how he could possibly replicate Beckham's career when he didn't have his sporting skills.

He asked him: 'How are you going to emulate David Beckham's lifestyle, he became famous as one of the world's best footballers, what is your talent?'

Jack said he didn't know but said he felt he could only be happy if he had a career in the media.

'I don't know, I will do anything,' he said. 'All my life I have been different and I have never fitted in. I believe I should be on TV, acting or presenting.'

Despite his ambitions, Jack is currently unemployed and gains £15,000 a year in benefits.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...d-Beckham.html

Uncanny.

Unread 25-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Drexl

Looks like him from that tramp vid you posted

Unread 25-07-2017, 06:14 PM
ScarFace

Reminds me of the baddie from Captain Planet...

Unread 25-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Pop

Recent pic, looks like he's bleached his face. Bloke with him is having the time of his life. Either that or he's another tramp he's about to shoot a scene with.

Unread 25-07-2017, 06:17 PM
Sapien

Mentally ill. Should not be paraded for our amusement.

Unread 25-07-2017, 06:18 PM
ScarFace

Here he is..

Unread 25-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Sapien

Mind you, if he says he is David Beckham then isn't it his right to identify and to demand that society refers to him as such?

Unread 25-07-2017, 06:37 PM
ScarFace

He added: "Only my friends and family know I want to be a footballer - I ain't told my social media followers yet.

"They might think I'm stupid, but I'm deadly serious and committed to having a lifestyle like Beckham.

"I have been going to football training for 7 weeks now."

He said: "Next year I'm booked in to have a gastric band. Then when I've lost the weight I can try to be a professional footballer."

Unread 25-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Sparky***

He's obviously mentally ill.

Unread 25-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Pop

£#%&! him. Found this through the vid above. Don't even know if its male or female....

Unread 25-07-2017, 06:54 PM
rockored2

The Daily Mail.

Unread 25-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Wez

Looks more like James Corden

Unread 25-07-2017, 07:04 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
"They might think I'm stupid......"
he's got that bit down.

Unread 25-07-2017, 07:04 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored2
He/She looks more like Kojak
£#%&! all wrong with that.

Unread 25-07-2017, 07:20 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
"I have been going to football training for 7 weeks now."

He said: "Next year I'm booked in to have a gastric band. Then when I've lost the weight I can try to be a professional footballer."
can't believe we haven't signed him yet.

Unread 25-07-2017, 07:24 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
I have tried to lose weight, I have tried every diet, every exercise and I can't do it. I need a gastric band to help me.'
In other words, it's difficult, I don't like doing difficult things. I want someone else to make it easier for me. Because I should have everything I take a notion for.

He's not mentally ill he's just a £#%&!ing cretin.

Unread 25-07-2017, 07:26 PM
Billy Redface

Spends £20k to look exactly like him, but don't lose any weight to look a bit like him.

Beckham must have had 20+ different haircuts down the years and i don't ever recall him having that one.

Unread 25-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Spends £20k to look exactly like him, but don't lose any weight to look a bit like him.

Beckham must have had 20+ different haircuts down the years and i don't ever recall him having that one.
Sported it around 2015 I believe

Unread 25-07-2017, 07:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
In other words, it's difficult, I don't like doing difficult things. I want someone else to make it easier for me. Because I should have everything I take a notion for.

He's not mentally ill he's just a £#%&!ing cretin.

Unread 25-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Mind you, if he says he is David Beckham then isn't it his right to identify and to demand that society refers to him as such?

I suppose it would be offensive not call him Dave.
Closed Thread