United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2016, 12:34 PM
plopborsky

When the top red Bible was published it was clear the only way to survive was to hate England and listen to some stone roses whilst being dressed in stone island.

Just glad that I really really try hard to hate England every step of the way.

Unread 11-06-2016, 12:43 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
When the top red Bible was published it was clear the only way to survive was to hate England and listen to some stone roses whilst being dressed in stone island.

Just glad that I really really try hard to hate England every step of the way.
What a load of %@#$&!s. If you can't understand why United fans are ambivalent at best over England, you haven't been paying attention. It's been an ABU mongfest for years. It's a shame but £#%&! it. Personally, I don't actively hope they lose but I don't give a shit when they do.

Unread 11-06-2016, 12:48 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
What a load of %@#$&!s. If you can't understand why United fans are ambivalent at best over England, you haven't been paying attention. It's been an ABU mongfest for years. It's a shame but £#%&! it. Personally, I don't actively hope they lose but I don't give a shit when they do.
If I listened to half the united fans I could make up the same shit about united

Unread 11-06-2016, 01:05 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
If I listened to half the united fans I could make up the same shit about united
No idea what that means.

Unread 11-06-2016, 01:13 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
There's a VERY prominent poster on here who is actually a rabid ABU. Can't say who though.

Unread 11-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Tumescent Throb

don't usually support them. don't usually not support them either.

they almost never pick the right players. it makes it highly unlikely i'll care too much about the result, especially when they used to be full of vermin.

and more likely to focus on how much they £#%&! united players about.

always been the same since the doc's team.

Unread 11-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I've never lost interest in England, I watch every game avidly, hoping they lose

Nowt to do with being a top red, I just hate everything they represent
With you 100%. Not top reddy either - the heart wants what it wants and it'd make me ill to see the England football team win a tournament. It'd be nauseating in a way I can't really explain.

Unread 11-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Red Santos

1997-1998 season

Every Wembley game there was always a 'stand up if you hate man u' chant.
United players were ALWAYS scapegoated for shit performances by 'fans'.

Beckham being nationally vilified after France '98 topped it off for me.

Can't be arsed much with little ingerlund nowadays

Unread 11-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Zorg

In the 90s. Always the same, want them to win, not that arsed when they lose.

Unread 11-06-2016, 03:00 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! off

Unread 11-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie out 89
Beckham 98
P Neville 2000
Ronaldo/Rooney 2006
"Stand up if you hate Man U"
The marching band
The hooligan element
Having utter c***s in their team e.g. Terry/Gerrard/Cole
The blind beleif that all England have to do is turn up to every game and the will win

YCSYFEUYA

Sums it up. Enjoyed '96 funnily enough. Not arsed after 98 and the farcical selections above all else

Unread 11-06-2016, 03:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off
Just my opinion.

Unread 11-06-2016, 03:33 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Ive read things like england fans used to chant anti utd songs ages ago during the 90s, obv i was too young to remember, but have any of you witnessed this to be true?
After Scholes scored a hat-trick against Poland at Wembley, the majority were on their feet singing "Stand up if you hate Man U".

Back at the end of the 70s/start of the 80s when the Home Internationals were on - all of a sudden players whose posters I had on my wall were the enemy & players I hated cos they played for Liverpool, etc, I was now supposed to cheer.
It didn't seem right to me as a child & still doesn't.

Cheer on people like Shearer, Gerrard, Terry? £#%&! that shit.

Unread 11-06-2016, 03:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
After Scholes scored a hat-trick against Poland at Wembley, the majority were on their feet singing "Stand up if you hate Man U".

Back at the end of the 70s/start of the 80s when the Home Internationals were on - all of a sudden players whose posters I had on my wall were the enemy & players I hated cos they played for Liverpool, etc, I was now supposed to cheer.

I tend to support United players at major tournaments.

Unread 11-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

exactly

fans of these @#%&!s and their teams act like small time #@&%!s all season every season as far as united goes

and then slag off united fans for laughing at the england team

dunno what's worse, little englanders from burnley and stoke and Scunthorpe and leytonstone, or united fans who follow england?

Unread 11-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Zorg

I remember really being into it at the world cups in 86 and 90. But looking back I can't remember any hateable players. Liverpool hardly had any English players back then. I didn't feel too much hatred even for the likes of Barnes and Beardsley. McMahon I wanted dead even when I was 9 but he didn't get that many caps.

Unread 11-06-2016, 03:55 PM
red in cumbria

Was never a massive England supporter, but as with others the 90s was when I really went off them.

Unread 11-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I remember really being into it at the world cups in 86 and 90. But looking back I can't remember any hateable players. Liverpool hardly had any English players back then. I didn't feel too much hatred even for the likes of Barnes and Beardsley. McMahon I wanted dead even when I was 9 but he didn't get that many caps.
i remember times in the 70s when there must have been 6 or 7 liverpool players in the england team. it was £#%&!ing horrible. it was probably the worst england team ever as well which just made even shitter.

Unread 11-06-2016, 04:46 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie out 89
Beckham 98
P Neville 2000
Ronaldo/Rooney 2006
"Stand up if you hate Man U"
The marching band
The hooligan element
Having utter c***s in their team e.g. Terry/Gerrard/Cole
The blind beleif that all England have to do is turn up to every game and the will win

YCSYFEUYA
Isn't there a pic of you floating about in an England top circa 2006?

#js

Unread 12-06-2016, 08:44 AM
Kangared

Never. Just like Utd under LvG I find I go from deep disappointment after each game to blind optimism before the next one kicks off
Closed Thread