United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
I'll wait until the end of the season ta.

Unread 12-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
At least he'll be able to relax now and reflect on his first two seasons he was £#%&!ing shit. Turned it round though
Thought you were giving up the bottle?

Unread 12-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Part 36 Offer

Arsed

Unread 12-01-2016, 10:40 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Thought you were giving up the bottle?
Strictly cans now

Unread 14-01-2016, 03:17 AM
Swagger

Ran into the ground by having to cover for Scholes/Giggs/Cleverly for the best part of 5 years.

Unread 14-01-2016, 03:21 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
Ran into the ground by having to cover for Scholes/Giggs/Cleverly for the best part of 5 years.
He's also 35 this year. About that time tbh.

Unread 14-01-2016, 03:24 AM
ScarFace

this will push carrickfan over the edge

Unread 14-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
The most underrated player of the Premier League era. Pure class. Those two goals he scored against Roma
12% of his Manchester United career goal tally in one match. Incredible.

Unread 14-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
At least he'll be able to relax now and reflect on his first two seasons he was £#%&!ing shit. Turned it round though
He was shit for two years after the 2009 CL final. Turned into a huge fanny. Very good player in the main, but not a great one.

Unread 14-01-2016, 09:44 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
He was shit for two years after the 2009 CL final. Turned into a huge fanny. Very good player in the main, but not a great one.
Utter %@#$&!s.

Unread 14-01-2016, 09:45 AM
S/Side.Red

If Van Gaal is still here he better not spend any money replacing him.

Unread 14-01-2016, 09:49 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
this will push carrickfan over the edge
Good

Unread 14-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Utter balls.
Is that right? He's English and one of your favourites, so you'll defend him to death. But he was crap after that schooling he got from Xavi and Iniesta. He got rightly slated for his performances after that, but thankfully regained his form. Eventually.

Unread 14-01-2016, 09:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
Is that right? He's English and one of your favourites, so you'll defend him to death. But he was crap after that schooling he got from Xavi and Iniesta. He got rightly slated for his performances after that, but thankfully regained his form. Eventually.
No he wasn't. #@&%!s like you blamed him for the Barca defeat and hounded him mercilessly whilst he tried to hold them midfield together with an ageing Scholes or some other shit by his side. He had a bit of a dip, but nothing like what you £#%&!tards claim.

He was the only player in that final worth a £#%&! too, he wasn't so much schooled by Xavi et al, as hung out to dry by Ferguson as Anderson disappeared up his own arse and left him on his own.

As for the English thing

Unread 14-01-2016, 01:09 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
You pathetic £#%&!ing bastard who did you used to be you shit stain?
I would have guessed rafabio with the 'English' comment, but I'm not sure..

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
You pathetic £#%&!ing bastard who did you used to be you shit stain?
The most stubborn c*** on the forum calling me pathetic .

The same #@&%! who thought Fellaini would make a good signing. £#%&! me .

Unread 14-01-2016, 02:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
The most stubborn c*** on the forum calling me pathetic .

The same #@&%! who thought Fellaini would make a good signing. £#%&! me .
is that the best you've got reveal your previous identities so we can revel in all the humiliating %@#$&!s you've had to change your name in order to disassociate yourself with them

Unread 14-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
is that the best you've got reveal your previous identities so we can revel in all the humiliating balls you've had to change your name in order to disassociate yourself with them
Fellaini . But you'd rather hound Hernandez and Mata and £#%&! over Welbeck because #pace .

Unread 14-01-2016, 03:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Fellaini . But you'd rather hound Hernandez and Mata and £#%&! over Welbeck because #pace .
If it was about pace, I wouldn't have hounded Hernandez would I, you thick @#%&!

At the time I suggested we buy Fellaini, as back up/alternative to the players we had, he had a year left on his deal and could've been got for about £10m, and at that time we were watching teams bully us off the park and a presence was required. Since then he has gone to utter shit after Moyes played him as a striker/battering ram for 2-3 years. I think you'll find I was not in favour of his signing when it actually happened.

Whatever anyway, you're a cowardly piece of shit and quite clearly mentally deficient, so I couldn't give a £#%&! what is rattling around your empty skull.

I'm guessing Liu Jian btw. Never even noticed you'd gone

Unread 14-01-2016, 04:35 PM
Clarkie

In fairness to Carrick, he had been carrying an injury for the majority of 2009, hence his drop in form around the time.
Closed Thread