United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-11-2015, 09:46 PM
Ethers

Default Football Blogging Awards 2015

Taking place at Hotel Football tonight.

Unfortunately ISIS haven't paid them a visit, but our very own Mark G has bagged a gong.

Unfortunately his mum wouldn't let him go and he sent this gimp on his behalf

Unread 19-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Grimson

Fair play to them. These guys have decided this is the way they want to spend their youth. There are worse things (not many).

Unread 19-11-2015, 09:51 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Delighted for the lad.

Unread 19-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
£#%&! me, is he ill?

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Charlestown Rouge

I'd like to think that in some small way, our gentle, consistent group feedback and interaction on improvements to their franchise and brand values has helped Goldie and his team get "gonged up" tonight.

Some people might call it "tough love" at the time, others that it's subjecting the mildly #@&%!ed to full on unadulterated sub human cruelty with an emphasis on vile, intolerable personal abuse - but it's ultimately about creating winners, coaxing and encouraging people to stretch themselves to get results and reap the subsequent rewards. I think we can all share in this celebration.

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I'd like to think that in some small way, our gentle, consistent group feedback and interaction on improvements to their franchise and brand values has helped Goldie and his team get "gonged up" tonight.

Some people might call it "tough love" at the time, others that it's subjecting the mildly #@&%!ed to full on unadulterated sub human cruelty with an emphasis on vile, intolerable personal abuse - but it's ultimately about creating winners, coaxing and encouraging people to stretch themselves to get results and reap the subsequent rewards. I think we can all share in this celebration.
£#%&! off.

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:05 PM
signed dc

Carrick Fan win anything?

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:05 PM
no fun

Quote:

Cruel to be kind rougers, if we hadn't taught him a life lesson he'd be just another @#%&! in his bedroom rather than an Internet star who will be spending the night in the salford quays premier inn

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Cruel to be kind rougers, if we hadn't taught him a life lesson he'd be just another @#%&! in his bedroom rather than an Internet star who will be spending the night in the salford quays premier inn
Clear the mantelpiece Mother - I'm coming home.

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:09 PM
no fun

Quote:
If you're reading this goldie....I'd love to clear your mothers mantelpiece

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:11 PM
silv

Quote:
He didn't attend. Must've made some serious enemies in the room especially the flying pig.

John Barnes on the live stream

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Carrick Fan win anything?
Nah, he's got bigger fish to fry...

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:17 PM
silv

Worst thing I think that's ever existed

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:18 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He didn't attend. Must've made some serious enemies in the room especially the flying pig.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHJ0PoRwXPg
Dear god

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:20 PM
silv

That poor woman. Switchers I think you'd have more of a chance of a £#%&! than most of them lot

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:20 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Listening to Tears for Fears? Shit, he really has hit rock bottom. He hated Goldfinch as well didn't he? Good job he's not at the ceremony.

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
That poor woman. Switchers I think you'd have more of a chance of a £#%&! than most of them lot
They are literally that bad.

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:26 PM
Ethers

FullTimeDevils up for an award on the live stream now.

Will Howson be there!?

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHJ0PoRwXPg
Jesus

As long as they're happy

Unread 19-11-2015, 10:35 PM
silv

£#%&!ing hell hes really brought down that party vibe Barnesy built up so majestically
Closed Thread