United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:28 PM
wiganste

Thumbs up Can't wait for the new season (gaylords and shootcrew)

We have a chance to put the debacle of last season behind us and regain our title from those @#%&!s.

The squad is good and if we can keep everyone fit, we should do well in all comps.

Bring it on!!!

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:30 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Looking forward to seeing Kagawa and a full season out of Cleverley and Welbz

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:31 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Looking forward to seeing Kagawa and a full season out of Cleverley and Welbz
Kagawa excites me tbf and I think we've been lacking that kind of player for a while now. If Cleverley manages to stay fit, I think we'll have a little gem on our hands.

Big season coming from Welbeck, NQAT

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:35 PM
taff

248 pages, 137 arse-seeings, 1148 bad rep points and 3 'pm me your address and i'll kick £#%&! out of you's.

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:39 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thumbs down

I really cant be arsed with it. Nowt to do with the team as I think we'll win the league back but Im just a little bit meh about it.
Maybe I'm getting old.

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Barcabal

Big season for Pip? Clevers stays fit, Fletcher takes some imodium and we'll be reet

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:42 PM
MUFC_91

A positive post on here?

Seriously though, I'm with you on this one. Putting aside the hurt of how we lost the league (for a second, I'll be miserable next time the £#%&!ing thing is shown on tv, don't worry) - we lost it on goal difference, with a lot of injuries, and finished with 9 points more than the previous season. Not bad for a bunch of shit@#%&!s. With Cleverley (hopefully) fit and Kagawa signed, there should be a lot more creativity in the side. And the young players have gained more experience and will continue to improve (see De Gea from January onwards versus his early season form), obviously this will make a big difference. Keep the faith

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:46 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
We have a chance to put the debacle of last season behind us and regain our title from those @#%&!s.

The squad is good and if we can keep everyone fit, we should do well in all comps.

Bring it on!!!

Watchers, mj, sparkles and fuzz are going to mop up next year. Just too strong.

The shooters are pretty much relying on throb now which is a very high risk strategy. Occasionally he makes sense but he can't produce sense consistently or for that matter, often.

But when ramoners talks shit, he gifs it up to £#%&! and literally crushes it, from which there's no come back.

The watcher is just too strong. An absolute unrepenting animal. Really difficult to control and savage with it. Unplayable really.

Think fuzzy's a weak link though. His doom seems heartfelt but strained at times. You'd think he'd be a natural at it being irish etc but I'm not sure.

The rest of the shooters are scrambling for cover. Borsers has talked about the need for a new midfielder which is a good card to play but a nod to the doomers and Jc has very obviously tried to distance herself from the shooters.

Rhodzy is the key for the shooters and coraco. Coraco doesn't post often so is unreliable but rhodzy puts a decent shift in and can mix it with the best.

But the main reason that the doomers will nail this is because unfortunately, united aren't strong enough and show no signs of strengthening beyond what we've done already this summer.

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

The shooters are pretty much relying on throb now which is a very high risk strategy. Occasionally he makes sense but he can't produce sense consistently or for that matter, often.

But when ramoners talks shit, he gifs it up to £#%&! and literally crushes it, from which there's no come back.

The watcher is just too strong. An absolute unrepenting animal. Really difficult to control and savage with it. Unplayable really.

Think fuzzy's a weak link though. His doom seems heartfelt but strained at times. You'd think he'd be a natural at it being irish etc but I'm not sure.

The rest of the shooters are scrambling for cover. Borsers has talked about the need for a new midfielder which is a good card to play but a nod to the doomers and Jc has very obviously tried to distance herself from the shooters.

Rhodzy is the key for the shooters and coraco. Coraco doesn't post often so is unreliable but rhodzy puts a decent shift in and can mix it with the best.

But the main reason that the doomers will nail this is because unfortunately, united aren't strong enough and show no signs of strengthening beyond what we've done already this summer.
Superb.

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:54 PM
rebelcountyred

glazers, flotation and fergie

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Rhodzy

Thumbs up

Quote:

Cracking post this. But we like to be known as the rebel alliance.

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:12 PM
The Watcher

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
But we like to be known as the rebel alliance.
Is this some sort of £#%&!ing WUM

The Rebel Alliance had Admiral Ackbar, Han Solo, Mon Mothma, Bothan Spies, Lando Calrissian, Wedge Antilles, Chewbacca...I could go on all day. Who the £#%&! do you shit@#%&!s have? borsuk

Honestly Rhodders, I'm almost offended.

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Rhodzy

I'm Han

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:14 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Is this some sort of £#%&!ing WUM

The Rebel Alliance had Admiral Ackbar, Han Solo, Mon Mothma, Bothan Spies, Lando Calrissian, Wedge Antilles, Chewbacca...I could go on all day. Who the £#%&! do you shit@#%&!s have? borsuk

Honestly Rhodders, I'm almost offended.
Yeah, but.... Spark Vader? Really?

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Yeah, but.... Spark Vader? Really?
Vader? he's a £#%&!ing storm trooper.

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:16 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
I'm Han
"I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that £#%&!ed up bar!"

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:17 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Vader? he's a £#%&!ing storm trooper.
A pissed off snappy Ewok.

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:22 PM
My Name is Keith

Be careful of dunk's bonce:

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:31 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Be careful of dunk's bonce:

"It's a trap!"

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:32 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
"I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that £#%&!ed up bar!"
Mewes

3 more signings to come boys

Edit:
Closed Thread