United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:21 PM
red in cumbria

Default Stan Collymore

Yeah he's a loopy scouse loving @#%&! and all that - but I must admit, he has gone up in my estimation a bit after last night

Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yeah he's a loopy scouse loving @#%&! and all that - but I must admit hye has gone up in my estimation a bit after last night

What's he done?

Ethers

Why?

magic_cantona

Quote:
Yeah he's a loopy scouse loving @#%&! and all that - but I must admit, he has gone up in my estimation a bit after last night
What did he do last night?

Hate the @#%&!. Hate him.

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
What's he done?
Really gave both barrels to that moronic fascist @#%&! who now represents his home town (Cannock) in parliament

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:24 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Really gave both barrels to that moronic fascist @#%&! who now represents his home town (Cannock) in parliament

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:26 PM
red in cumbria

Superb gif maggers, not sure what to make of it though

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:27 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Superb gif maggers, not sure what to make of it though
It means - there's not really going on in that reply for me to get excited about

Links to story or summat?

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:28 PM
red in cumbria

Try googling "Aidan Burley" on the web

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Ethers

Quote:
No. That's not how it works, you don't start a thread then tell people to google the subject.

Can you just tell us what the £#%&! happened?

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
How about providing £#%&!ing links and an explanation.Turd.

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:34 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
No. That's not how it works, you don't start a thread then tell people to google the subject.

Ffs ric-ers, lazy bastard

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:35 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini

A bit less subtle than my gif.

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:38 PM
red in cumbria

Already said upthread, FFS

OK then, said person was sounding off on Twitter last night about what a disgrace the opening ceremony was, left-wing propaganda, glorifying multiculturalism blah blah........

(He's also the one who went around wearing a Nazi uniform at some jolly before Christmas - and then got done after he tried fibbing his way out of it. A total head the ball, in other words)

Anyway, SVC was giving him what for on Twitter just afterwards, telling him he was a disgrace to his home town and so on.

(thinking about it, didn't he also break the "party line" over Suarez? Something else in his favour, then)

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Already said upthread, FFS

OK then, said person was sounding off on Twitter last night about what a disgrace the opening ceremony was, left-wing propaganda, glorifying multiculturalism blah blah........

(He's also the one who went around wearing a Nazi uniform at some jolly before Christmas - and then got done after he tried fibbing his way out of it. A total head the ball, in other words)

Anyway, SVC was giving him what for on Twitter just afterwards, telling him he was a disgrace to his home town and so on.

(thinking about it, didn't he also break the "party line" over Suarez? Something else in his favour, then)
Could you please provide the actual twitter quotes? Not that hard to cut and paste.

Some kind of chart or graph would be nice, too.

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
How about providing £#%&!ing links and an explanation.Turd.
No need for that, pol.

I'm crap at links, tbf - as in, like, no fun levels. If somebody could show me, once and for all, how to do them

Unread 28-07-2012, 04:48 PM
dragflick

Quote:
No need for that, pol.

I'm crap at links, tbf - as in, like, no fun levels. If somebody could show me, once and for all, how to do them
Awww... I feel a bit bad now. Ethers said he'll pop up to windermere or wherever the £#%&! you are (his words, not mine) later and show you. Get the kettle on and biscuits out

Unread 28-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

£#%&!ing hell RiCers

Posting a link could not be any easier.

Highlight the URL (the www.utdforum) that you see at the top of whatever page you are viewing by clicking and holding the left mouse button whilst you drag the cursor over the whole address.

Once the whole address is highlighted, release the left mouse button, move the cursor over the highlighted string and press the right mouse button once.

A list will appear with copy being one of the options, click copy.

Then open a reply tho thread window on here, type whatever you want to say about said link then right click after whatever text you have written. A list of options will appear, one of them being paste.

Click paste and voila....

Go on, give it a go

Unread 28-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Sparky***

Flanders has had a complete holodiddlyolocaust.

Unread 28-07-2012, 05:59 PM
silv

Geddon Ned

Just as we were thinking you had some social skill your gone and dropped a turd like this on the forum
Closed Thread