United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Brenner

Thumbs up If You're in Madrid This Weekend - The Reds Are Playing

I'm on a stag do in Madrid this weekend and United play Real on Sunday night at the Bernabeu in the "Corazon Classic"

Squads:

Real Madrid: Buyo, Contreras, Illgner, Chendo, Rojas, Velasco, Hierro, Sabido, Sanchís, Fernando Sanz, Ramis, Karanka, García Cortés, Redondo, Helguera, Zidane, Martín Vázquez, Figo, Butragueño, Amavisca, Alfonso, Iván, Santillana, Morientes.

Manchester United : Andy Cole, Bryan Robson, Clayton Blackmore, Denis Irwin, Dion Dublin, Dwight Yorke, Edwin Van der Sar, Jaap Stam, Jesper Blomqvist, Lee Martin, Lee Sharpe, Quinton Fortune, Raymond Van der Gouw, Ronny Johnsen, Roy Keane & Teddy Sheringham

Happy £#%&!in' days man

Unread 28-05-2012, 11:41 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
I'm on a stag do in Madrid this weekend and United play Real on Sunday night at the Bernabeu in the "Corazon Classic"

Squads:

Real Madrid: Buyo, Contreras, Illgner, Chendo, Rojas, Velasco, Hierro, Sabido, Sanchís, Fernando Sanz, Ramis, Karanka, García Cortés, Redondo, Helguera, Zidane, Martín Vázquez, Figo, Butragueño, Amavisca, Alfonso, Iván, Santillana, Morientes.

Manchester United : Andy Cole, Bryan Robson, Clayton Blackmore, Denis Irwin, Dion Dublin, Dwight Yorke, Edwin Van der Sar, Jaap Stam, Jesper Blomqvist, Lee Martin, Lee Sharpe, Quinton Fortune, Raymond Van der Gouw, Ronny Johnsen, Roy Keane & Teddy Sheringham

Happy £#%&!in' days man
Stam back in a United shirt

Get that kitchen £#%&!ing in there.

Unread 28-05-2012, 11:46 AM
BarryX

I am flying my boys out especially to see this, their (sort of) first United game, before leaving them with MommaX, for a month, who lives in Spain (so I can partyyyyyy). Happy £#%&!ing days indeed!!!

You going to the game I take it, Brenner ??

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181702

Unread 28-05-2012, 11:49 AM
jaffo

You going to roll back the years and run out in the shirt Brenner?

Unread 28-05-2012, 11:54 AM
BarryX

BTW - if you haven't got tickets for this, there are still available from Real's official partners here:

www.entradas.com

I checked with other ''agents' selling them online and the cheeky @#%&!s were nearly doubling the price (and I thought it was a charity match :shakehead

Unread 28-05-2012, 01:19 PM
elephantstone

its an amazing stadium, Keane might be out after last night.

Unread 28-05-2012, 01:45 PM
elephantstone

keane is out for 5 or 6 weeks, groin & hamstring.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Unread 28-05-2012, 02:34 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone

better to hear that now rather than at the game, but a shame that...was really looking forward to see a Robson Keane partnership

Unread 28-05-2012, 02:37 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

.. Oh Well there's always Lee Martin to look forward to watching

Unread 28-05-2012, 02:39 PM
elephantstone

and David May

Unread 28-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX

I am flying my boys out especially to see this, their (sort of) first United game, before leaving them with MommaX, for a month, who lives in Spain (so I can partyyyyyy). Happy £#%&!ing days indeed!!!

You going to the game I take it, Brenner ??
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181702
Yes mate, 26 of us all in footballers/past present fancy dress - I'm going as Bobby Charlton with my 1958 FA cup final kit on, a comedy comb-over wig and some black market tickets in my bin for added authenticity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
You going to roll back the years and run out in the shirt Brenner?
I didn't make the squad Jaffers - Clayton the Rapist got the nod instead

Nearest I'll get is a pissed up Bobby Charlton pitch invasion

Unread 28-05-2012, 02:49 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

.. Oh Well there's always Lee Martin to look forward to watching
Quote:
and David May
They'll have Zidane and Redondo in their pockets Maybe Brenner will indeed give into public demand and make an appearance in Keano's place...

Unread 28-05-2012, 02:51 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Yes mate, 26 of us all in footballers/past present fancy dress - I'm going as Bobby Charlton with my 1958 FA cup final kit on, a comedy comb-over wig and some black market tickets in my bin for added authenticity
You shouldn't be hard to spot amongst the hordes of Spanish school kids then I'll be keeping an eye for you and your lot during the game!

Unread 28-05-2012, 02:53 PM
jaffo

Quote:

I didn't make the squad Jaffers - Clayton the Rapist got the nod instead

Nearest I'll get is a pissed up Bobby Charlton pitch invasion
Top man relive the Nodders stage invasion. Get some pics of you as Sir Bob as well, got to see that

Unread 28-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
You shouldn't be hard to spot amongst the hordes of Spanish school kids then I'll be keeping an eye for you and your lot during the game!
Have a great time with your boys mate - they'll love that

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Top man relive the Nodders stage invasion. Get some pics of you as Sir Bob as well, got to see that
Will do Jaff, will try and post some up during the game Sunday night just after your Blues & Grooves show

Might buy a pigs head to throw at Figo

Unread 28-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Lok

5 euros a ticket?!? I wish this was at OT.

Unread 28-05-2012, 05:03 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
5 euros a ticket?!? I wish this was at OT.
aye - all the way upto 15

There is a return game at OT agreed for this time next year, but a bet it will be just a tad more expensive....

Unread 01-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Brenner

Buzzinto£#%&!.com

Unread 01-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Buzzinto£#%&!.com
enjoy it bud.

Unread 01-06-2012, 08:35 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up