United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Poor performance but I'll take the result.
Did you watch us at home against Soton, pal

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Ethers

Neville just said Lukaku was his man of the match

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not mom but he had a good game

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he really is. but... you know... some people can't see it.

but then some people think mourinho is a genius for getting the best out of shaw.
With you on this one. Smalling was beaten once when he slipped, otherwise he handled everything . Makes far less £#%&! ups than Jones, Bailly or Rojo.

Pleased for Rom. His overall play tonight was excellent & his goal was excellent. Very quiet game from Jesse by his standards.
Mou sorted out a few things at HT defensively & Pogb was imperious. Complete waste of money

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
He is getting some form back nonetheless.

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:11 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Oh I agree.

But if you genuinely think anybody on that pitch was anywhere near Pogba for MOTM you’re absolutely wrong

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:11 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Did you watch us at home against Soton, pal
Some people are never happy. Clean sheet, 3 goals, 20 shots on goal almost half on target .

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:12 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Oh I agree.

But if you genuinely think anybody on that pitch was anywhere near Pogba for MOTM you’re absolutely wrong
Agreed

Poggers night tonight

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:13 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Aye, his all round play has been much bette than people would have you believe he’s capable of.

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:14 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Had a good game actually.

Poggers was a joy. Jones played well too.

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Had a good game actually.

Poggers was a joy. Jones played well too.

Shaw was decent

Nice to have a proper LB playing well at LB

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:26 PM
puressence

Decent that pogba like a sega mega drive player

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:47 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Shaw was decent

Nice to have a proper LB playing well at LB
Was alright, a drop from what he’s done before but that’s fine. Another 90 and clean sheet with him in the side.

The position is his if he wants it, and can stay fit.

Unread 15-01-2018, 11:49 PM
TheFatGoth

Would have won that 8-0 if Sanchez and Ronaldo were secretly playing

Unread 16-01-2018, 12:03 AM
sa7

Was listening on 5Live (some Irish @#%&! and Geordie @#%&! Chris “penalty is still rising” Waddle) on way home from 5 a side and all they could blather on about was how United hadn’t been very good and the crowd were quiet, even as Lukaku was crashing home a third and the Stretford was in full roar. It was like £#%&!ing Baghdad Bob.

Probably the same @#%&!s yesterday raving about Liverpool nearly chucking away a gifted 3 goal lead and their fans singing one song after an hour of silence.

Unread 16-01-2018, 12:08 AM
red in cumbria

Haven't listened to football on 5Live for ages - is Alan "I don't support Liverpool, absolutely not, no sirree" Green still a fixture there?

Unread 16-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Decent that pogba like a sega mega drive player
Racist.

Unread 16-01-2018, 12:21 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Was listening on 5Live (some Irish @#%&! and Geordie @#%&! Chris “penalty is still rising” Waddle) on way home from 5 a side and all they could blather on about was how United hadn’t been very good and the crowd were quiet, even as Lukaku was crashing home a third and the Stretford was in full roar. It was like £#%&!ing Baghdad Bob.

Probably the same @#%&!s yesterday raving about Liverpool nearly chucking away a gifted 3 goal lead and their fans singing one song after an hour of silence.
Had to listen to the first 10 mins or so on the radio. I shit you not after 30 (thirty) seconds waffle waddle was claiming we'd made a slow start.

There's a narrative about mourinho and united at the moment that 95% of pundits seemingly feel they have to subscribe to. Alan #@&%!head Green was at it yesterday as well - "whatever happens here you can be sure there'll be no buses parked" zzz zzz

Absolutely bizarre. How about just commentating on the game as it actually happens and keeping your shitty opinions to yourselves eh lads

Unread 16-01-2018, 12:50 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Oh I agree.

I absolutely agree. Pogba in a free role is superb.

The question is, why has it taken Jose so long to realise that is the best use of him?

Unread 16-01-2018, 01:07 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

I absolutely agree. Pogba in a free role is superb.

The question is, why has it taken Jose so long to realise that is the best use of him?
He's played that same role for the majority of the matches he's played since Matic arrived. I think he's even better in a 3 man midfield .