Liverpool 14 36.84%
City 7 18.42%
Draw 17 44.74%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Pop

Liverpool will win, guaranteed.

And a scrutinised City will win their following game 6-0.

Unread 13-01-2018, 09:35 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Ooooh, controversial opinion from Neo.

What’s he bloody like eh? Can only imagine all the piss this is gonna boil, wow!
Which parts of my post are controversial?

Thought it's pretty much universally accepted that both sides play attacking football, and look to score as many goals as possible, and, on current form, City are playing the best football in Europe?

Seems far less controversial than wishing for stadium collapses and terrorist attacks IMO.

Unread 13-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Child of Darkness

Football is £#%&!

Unread 14-01-2018, 12:45 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Looking forward to a good game, between two teams who look to score goals and attack as much as possible. Wouldn't be at all surprised by a Liverpool win.

City play the best football in Europe currently, so will be interesting to see how they cope at Anfield, which is a place where United struggle almost every year.
£#%&! off

Unread 14-01-2018, 12:50 AM
Stickman

Want Liverpool beaten but expecting them to win.

Unread 14-01-2018, 12:54 AM
Fat Al

0-0

Lots of injuries, serious ones.

Massive on-pitch brawl by the players, racist abuse AOTS.

Mass rucks in the stands.

(City will win easily)

Unread 14-01-2018, 01:25 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
£#%&! off
An Irishman in Australia (or is it the other way round) trying to convince himself he cares about a football game between a club from Manchester, UK and Liverpool, UK because he thinks he's got some imaginary, tenuous link with another club from Manchester, UK.

Unread 14-01-2018, 01:29 AM
tatty

City obviously, why wouldn't you unless you were entertaining some fantasy that winning the league was as likely as a top 4 finish.

Unread 14-01-2018, 01:31 AM
armchair

unfortunately it won't matter whatever happens. we had the chance to show they were beatable and we £#%&!ed up. Now it's too late. Even if city lose it'll just be a blip.

Unread 14-01-2018, 01:31 AM
dunk

Want them both to lose every game they play think i’ll just ignore it.

Unread 14-01-2018, 02:26 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
0-0

Lots of injuries, serious ones.

Massive on-pitch brawl by the players, racist abuse AOTS.

Mass rucks in the stands.
This . I hope its the shittest game of the season.

Unread 14-01-2018, 07:01 AM
believe

When did neo fall in love with the comma? I actually think Liverpool will beat them.

Unread 14-01-2018, 07:04 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
An Irishman in Australia (or is it the other way round) trying to convince himself he cares about a football game between a club from Manchester, UK and Liverpool, UK because he thinks he's got some imaginary, tenuous link with another club from Manchester, UK.

Unread 14-01-2018, 07:56 AM
MUFC One Love

Want to see city get beat because the press and some blues are doing my head in now with the invented 'dominating' football stuff now. However if Liverpool don't win Utd are getting a nice lead away from 4th if they win on Monday.

Unread 14-01-2018, 08:25 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Want to see city get beat because the press and some blues are doing my head in now with the invented 'dominating' football stuff now. However if Liverpool don't win Utd are getting a nice lead away from 4th if they win on Monday.
Same. Any result is okay,
But any defeat for City would be irrelevant in terms of the league.

Unread 14-01-2018, 11:03 AM
sub three hours

United against Liverpool is always the first game I look out for when the fixtures come out. That says it all really

Unread 14-01-2018, 11:08 AM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Neo dishing out truth nukes left right and centre

Unread 14-01-2018, 11:13 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Pretty much this; City will win the league whatever but I don’t want anymore of this unbeatable shit for the next decade or more. We’re good for a top 4 finish, not arsed which position, still dusty bin positioning.

Unread 14-01-2018, 11:29 AM
AK14

Draw

Leagues done and dusted and would be nice if we can create some breathing room between us and Liverpool

Also don't want them ending City's run tbh, we'd never hear the end of it and they'd probably have a parade or some bullshit with constant updated all over social media and tv etc

No thanks!

Unread 14-01-2018, 11:34 AM
denis lawless

Any chance of a 22 man brawl and pitch invasion could get them both banned till the end of the season. ?
Closed Thread