United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:05 PM
puressence

Pure getting siders back. Thank me later. Welcome back 👍👍👍👍. I'm currently on match threads. Done 10 won 9 drew 1. None of sparkys shit just urban street level easy to understand. Sparky still posts more shit on them if anything he's gone worse.

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Well we are 6th but genuinely feel like we should be higher....and we know we will get higher up the table

Contrast that with when we were somehow first under LVF but knew we didn't deserve to be and wouldn't be there for long....

Anyway glad your back, kinda like my ex gf we'd argue but I'd rather argue with her than have nobody*....just need serenity now and Charlestown back...

*before anyone starts saying I'm lovely as using as an insult...my body count is about is 11 in 2017 alone
am I happy though..
Let's leave this for another time, eh

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:13 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Pure getting siders back. Thank me later. Welcome back 👍👍👍👍. I'm currently on match threads. Done 10 won 9 drew 1. None of sparkys shit just urban street level easy to understand. Sparky still posts more shit on them if anything he's gone worse.

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Big Pure

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:25 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Big Pure
Like curry to a piss head.

Welcome back.

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Like curry to a piss head.

Welcome back.
Big utd99

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
would be more accurate to call that an anonymous tip.
When you're good, you're very good. Fair play

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
mans like sizlack is deffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Top rep that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
No, that's... when you do that with dogs, like he said about Sparky's, and when you do things like that about man's best friend, I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something, he's really gone down in my estimation when he said that.

Unread 17-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

Unread 17-01-2017, 07:46 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Welcome back chief

Unread 17-01-2017, 07:59 PM
jem

I like the concept of negative glory hunting.

we'll never win anything!

oh.

well, we'll never win anything else.

oh.

Unread 17-01-2017, 08:17 PM
believe

Welcome back siders, sorry you had to see what the forum has become since you left with people offering each other out aots.

Unread 17-01-2017, 08:30 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Welcome back siders, sorry you had to see what the forum has become since you left with people offering each other out aots.
Typical post big game tension. Especially when it doesn't go so well.

Unread 17-01-2017, 08:31 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can you please enlighten me as to what i've said that's got you so angry?
For the orig rep? Ive no idea, I give you enough the green tbh.

The last tirade has probably been bottled up for a while, ive never had a pop as your inexplicably popular on here but you gave me a reason to vent, so I did. Glad it's broached tbh expect more.

Pure is right the fans are shite..

Unread 17-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack

The last tirade has probably been bottled up for a while, ive never had a pop as your inexplicably popular on here but you gave me a reason to vent, so I did. Glad it's broached tbh expect more.

I'm sorry to hear you have "bottled up" anger over a football forum, mate. Genuinely.

Unread 17-01-2017, 08:38 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Not sure it's been that tense since the height of the cardie v bedwetter wars.

Tbf, a lot of the main cardie crew have withdrawn:

Siders: sabbatical

Jethro: put his cable knit to the back of the wardrobe allowing his 'yes! Yes!' WWE foam fingers to become more prominent again.

Dunk: much much quieter. Obvs, still responds to mata related click bait but other than that is far less prominent.

Bunks: the same tbf and has managed the lvg to mou transition well.

Obvs, you still have the throb v jem thing:

And the more obvious jem v the world.

Pure v sparky is a new one aswell but it lacks real bite or venom imv.

All in all, disappointingly calm atm.

Unread 17-01-2017, 08:43 PM
jem

:sickinmouth:

Unread 17-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack

You sound about as stable as Pure doing the Riverdance on a bar stool with one leg missing.

Unread 17-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Clarkie

Siders when he heard about the LvG thread on here

Unread 17-01-2017, 09:32 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You sound about as stable as Pure doing the Riverdance on a bar stool with one leg missing.
Pure or the stool?
Closed Thread