United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:09 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he should be more specific about who he means because if he's defending United's entire media coverage in general then he's a £#%&!ing idiot.
He named Paddy Crerand and Bryan Robson. That's fairly specific....the whole 'naming people' thing.

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
He named Paddy Crerand and Bryan Robson. That's fairly specific....the whole 'naming people' thing.
He needs to be more specific about which Bryan Robson.

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:15 PM
ashtonred

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
agreed.

He's just being a stubborn sod about Nani's red card. It clearly wasn't intentional. Why would Nani kick him deliberately as Keane suggests? ..it was a collision & nothing more. Nani didn't even see the player until the contact had been made.
Of course it wasn“t intentional. Nor was Rooney“s breathtaking scissors kick winner against City at OT. Same technique by both Wayne and Nani.

Only Keane (that I know of) supported the ref“s red card that night. Says it all.

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Of course it wasn“t intentional. Nor was Rooney“s breathtaking scissors kick winner against City at OT. Same technique by both Wayne and Nani.

Only Keane (that I know of) supported the ref“s red card that night. Says it all.

Same technique ?? Two completely different kicks......

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:20 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You haven't read his book have you.

Yourself, Kev and the rest are as bad as fox news....I'm thinking stoney could be right, this is an anti Irish agenda.
I have no desire to read his book. Keane was one of the all time greats to wear the United shirt but what I can“t stomach is disloyalty to our club. The guy is bonkers.

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
I have no desire to read his book. Keane was one of the all time greats to wear the United shirt but what I can“t stomach is disloyalty to our club. The guy is bonkers.
How do you know he's disloyal if you haven't read his opinion?

you've just decided to take offense. About a man you never met's opinions on his former employer.

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:28 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Same technique ?? Two completely different kicks......
Different kicks maybe, but the principal is the same.

In any event it was not a sending off. Only the nutcase thought so - or did he? Maybe just Keane on a Fergie WUM.

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
agreed.

He's just being a stubborn sod about Nani's red card. It clearly wasn't intentional. Why would Nani kick him deliberately as Keane suggests? ..it was a collision & nothing more. Nani didn't even see the player until the contact had been made.

..having said that, Keane is right on every other subject imo
The ex-player clique is embarrassing.
David May & Danny Higgingbotham scale Mount Tittyshit with David Stowell from MUTV for the United Foundation
Clayton Blackmore, Viv Anderson & the lads off to Borneo to play for United "Legends" at 5-a-side ...

MUTV is pathetic the way they never analyse the games or individual performances of players.

I don't even think Keane says anything particularly controversial. He just says the sort of things we'd say on here but we're not used to hearing that in the media.
He's an ex-player and ex-captain of United, ex-manager of a premier league club, ex-ireland international, current assistant at a PL club and current assistant manager of an international football team... what he says should not be comparable with what a bunch of - to put it bluntly, and with the exception of myself and maybe a dozen others*obviously - clueless £#%&!ing arseholes on the internet trot out.

* on the entire internet put together

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Different kicks maybe, but the principal is the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfY8G6wc3sY

In any event it was not a sending off. Only the nutcase thought so - or did he? Maybe just Keane on a Fergie WUM.
Nanis high boot and Rooneys over head kick aren't the same in anyway shape or form ?

Lunch time pints ?

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

All I remember Keane saying on the night was something along the lines of "If I got sent off I have to consider whether or not I gave the referee an opportunity to send me off" Rightly or wrongly about specific decisions thats right isn't it?

Same with pelanties. You slide in and get the ball, but the attacker gets in a decent dive then you've given the ref a chance to make a call that might go wrong.

Not that controversial really...

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

what so he thinks Paddy Crerand and Bryan Robson are the United mafia controlling the entire media agenda and you (and Zorg) think he's right...

£#%&!ing hell

in reality he's a £#%&!ing idiot. he says if he saw ferguson again he'd have a go at him probably. why not just ring him up and ask him about it you £#%&!ing plum, instead of whining in the media about him.

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Withers

Quote:
what so he thinks Paddy Crerand and Bryan Robson are the United mafia controlling the entire media agenda and you (and Zorg) think he's right...

£#%&!ing hell

in reality he's a £#%&!ing idiot. he says if he saw ferguson again he'd have a go at him probably. why not just ring him up and ask him about it you £#%&!ing plum, instead of whining in the media about him.
Doesn't have his number.

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

any word on what keane thought about denis irwin getting suspended for the 99 cup final? clearly kicked the ball away after the whistle had gone; did he give the referee the opportunity to book him again?

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:02 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Doesn't have his number.
Could send him a message on Facebook.

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:

£#%&!ing hell
Eh?

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Doesn't have his number.
seems to think he does though, the £#%&!ing gobshite

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

give in about 6 months and the mad @#%&! will come running if you shout johnny giles at him

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Withers

Quote:
seems to think he does though, the £#%&!ing gobshite
No way to talk about a Sir.

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:21 PM
forzagarza

I think any ex united player including those who just had one trial for the youth team should be made to wear the club tie for the rest of their lives, have their tongue cut out and a remote controlled box fitted by uniteds pr department who can control everything they say. you know just in case. No one wants to hear anything negative in case it makes the fans cry

you've got to ask some people what they are actually saying. They think that Keane shouldn't say anything negative about anything? People should tell the truth, none of it matters. Its the same £#%&!ed up way of thinking that stops whistle blowers and lets peadophiles get away with £#%&!ing loads of kids. Only difference is this is meaningless. Its football ffs. sad little @#%&!s all upset as keanes spoilt one of their little micro £#%&!s over some men in shorts

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:22 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
I think any ex united player including those who just had one trial for the youth team should be made to wear the club tie for the rest of their lives, have their tongue cut out and a remote controlled box fitted by uniteds pr department who can control everything they say. you know just in case. No one wants to hear anything negative in case it makes the fans cry

you've got to ask some people what they are actually saying. They think that Keane shouldn't say anything negative about anything? People should tell the truth, none of it matters. Its the same £#%&!ed up way of thinking that stops whistle blowers and lets peadophiles get away with £#%&!ing loads of kids. Only difference is this is meaningless. Its football ffs. sad little @#%&!s all upset as keanes spoilt one of their little micro £#%&!s over some men in shorts
here here
Closed Thread