United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Coracao

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst

Love Keano. A genuinely angry and disturbing man.

Unread 31-10-2014, 06:06 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

Love Keano. A genuinely angry and disturbing man.

Me too. Apparently he's done the i'm a celebrity in the jungle thing. I'll definitely watch it if he has.

Unread 31-10-2014, 06:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
Me too. Apparently he's done the i'm a celebrity in the jungle thing. I'll definitely watch it if he has.

Unread 31-10-2014, 06:43 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Anyway I've made my criticisms before. The people who can't deal with what Keane says are like the women who read shit like Hello magazine and choose sides between people like Team Price and Team Andre. I seriously doubt anyone who Keane criticises gives a £#%&!ing shit as most of it is just truth that is made out to be sensational by the papers. All you Heat readers fall for it. You're undoubtedly from lower classes. I suspect that when you are getting all offended you're so distracted that awful things are happening to your children. Truly pathetic whiny little #@&%!s

Unread 31-10-2014, 10:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
If you were a proper Mancunian your ancestors would have been killed in the massacre (japes and banter imo) and therefore you wouldn't have been born.
Only a relative handful were actually killed in the "massacre", to be boringly pedantic.

Unread 01-11-2014, 12:08 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Seriously.

Unread 01-11-2014, 09:19 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Only a relative handful were actually killed in the "massacre", to be boringly pedantic.
alright Blair killed far more. Whoop de fycking do

Unread 01-11-2014, 09:30 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
a scathing attack on the red issue types there from young forzagarza

let's see how they respond to that opcorn:
As per usual, you're completely (and deliberately) missing the point to bang your anti fanzine drum.

Keane is actually echoing what RI have said for years re: Scholes/Ferguson.

Unread 01-11-2014, 09:36 AM
irk

Quote:
Typical RICers falling for the official line. Apparently everyone in Manchester was killed and the town was secretly repopulated from the neighbouring borough of Rochdale.

Unread 01-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Typical RICers falling for the official line. Apparently everyone in Manchester was killed and the town was secretly repopulated from the neighbouring borough of Rochdale.
A point that everyone has missed re peterloo was that they were actually citeh fans and deserved to die.

Unread 01-11-2014, 05:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Thought it was Ireland?

Unread 01-11-2014, 05:53 PM
no fun

Quote:
Thought it was Ireland?
No that was just Burnage, levenshulme, chorlton, ardwick and fallowfield

Unread 01-11-2014, 06:31 PM
fergieslovechild

Not been on for a while, saw this thread and thought I would add my view.

Keane is a @#%&!!

Unread 01-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

Unread 01-11-2014, 09:03 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergieslovechild
Not been on for a while, saw this thread and thought I would add my view.

Keane is a @#%&!!
I can't imagine why fergieslovechild would think that.

Unread 01-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Thumbs up

Love Keano

Unread 01-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
The only 50/50 bits of manchester. Was out and about in didders this eve and it was well blue. Chorlton's always good for a united sing-song but there's plenty of fat city dads roaming about with their thick horrible common kids.

Unread 09-11-2014, 08:03 PM
saffers

Speaking on the sports stage of a web summit in Dublin on Wednesday, Ferdinand said: 'One of my first training sessions after joining (Manchester United), I got the ball, passed it to Gary Neville, and in any world that was a great ball, but Keano turned around and started screaming at me, "Pass it forward, take a risk, you're not at Leeds or West Ham, you're at Man United." And I stood there and thought "This guy is crazy, man, I passed it to a team-mate."'

Despite his initial shock at Keane's reaction, the 35-year-old quickly realised that his new team-mate was only trying to help him get into the mindset of a United player.

He added: 'I went home and thought 'This guy is nuts, how am I going to deal with him on a daily basis.' But then I realised what he said, you've got to start taking risks. He was aggressive in that sense, but I liked that stuff.'

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Speaking on the sports stage of a web summit in Dublin on Wednesday, Ferdinand said: 'One of my first training sessions after joining (Manchester United), I got the ball, passed it to Gary Neville, and in any world that was a great ball, but Keano turned around and started screaming at me, "Pass it forward, take a risk, you're not at Leeds or West Ham, you're at Man United." And I stood there and thought "This guy is crazy, man, I passed it to a team-mate."'

Despite his initial shock at Keane's reaction, the 35-year-old quickly realised that his new team-mate was only trying to help him get into the mindset of a United player.

He added: 'I went home and thought 'This guy is nuts, how am I going to deal with him on a daily basis.' But then I realised what he said, you've got to start taking risks. He was aggressive in that sense, but I liked that stuff.'

Imagine what Keano would have done with that coward Valencia.

Unread 09-11-2014, 10:15 PM
bobcraven

Yes imagine, his confidence would've never recovered.
Closed Thread