United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumpsall
That's like saying you can't buy a car because you are mortgaged up to your eye balls.
Not what I said at all. Have you been sniffing glue?

Quote:
You know nothing about the situation concerning money within the club now apart from specualtion so don't pretend you do.
The same point applies to you saying that this signing won't break the bank or scupper any other signings. You make it sound like the Glazers have got always got a couple of million handy, burning a hole in their pocket.

And how is saying that we have to sell to buy now speculation? The evidence is there. Or do you really believe that we've got a £25m transfer warchest just waiting to be dipped on to?

Unread 05-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Luffy

But how does someone spot a talented left back?

His attacking play? He a rock solid defender is he? Good in the air? touch tackler? Good marker? Doesnt let wingers get past him? Good cross? What exactly do you see when you look ata 17 yr old left back and think "he's gonna be a star!!"

Unread 05-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
But how does someone spot a talented left back?

His attacking play? He a rock solid defender is he? Good in the air? touch tackler? Good marker? Doesnt let wingers get past him? Good cross? What exactly do you see when you look ata 17 yr old left back and think "he's gonna be a star!!"
A footballer.

I've kept this post as brief as possible so that it doesn't confuse you.

Unread 05-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
A footballer.

I've kept this post as brief as possible so that it doesn't confuse you.
do you know whats good about this Bale then? its easy to spot quality centre backs, midfielders or attackers, but full backs tend to be the fellas who arent much good at the other positions!

but I think asking for a scout report from the likes of you was asking too much

Unread 05-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Tumescent Throb

Based on your interpretation, post#48, of my reply, post #46, to your post#44 (at 02:34) on your own thread this very morning, asking you to understand this sentence will be too much.

As such, giving you a scout report would be an exercise in futility.

Try YouTube or something.

Unread 05-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Based on your interpretation, post#48, of my reply, post #46, to your post#44 (at 02:34) on your own thread this very morning, asking you to understand this sentence will be too much.

As such, giving you a scout report would be an exercise in futility.

Try YouTube or something.
great another user who doesn't like me cos my opinion is *shock horror* different to his and replies to threads with the sole purpose of insulting me. join the queue.

if you decide you actually have something to contribute to the debate, by all means don't let my overwhelming stupidity stand in your way!

Unread 05-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Fatboy Shrek

My question is...

As a defender why cant Gareth Bale defend?

Unread 05-01-2007, 09:49 PM
gbmufc

As Stewart Houstons mother once said "You can never have enough left backs"
Closed Thread