Closed Thread

Unread 08-07-2018, 04:31 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
log off you @#%&!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Some fat, jug-eared @#%&! with veneer teeth who dipped off at the first opportunity to sniff sand in a slave-built, corrupt, human-rights violating, Arabian hellhole is now trying to lecture me on getting behind England's shithouse football team?

At least the thread's 'official', but other than that, get £#%&!ed.

Right on Bellers, I'm with you. I shall be supporting England from the comfort of my sofa on Wednesday night and if we win I shall celebrate with a mild fist pump (ooh er missus) and a large Pimms

Unread 08-07-2018, 04:37 PM
ericcantona

I just don’t think this england team has half as many #@&%!s as previous England teams have had. Neither is the manager insufferable too. Can confirm maguire is not a typical footballer £#%&!er either, local lad done good.

Unread 08-07-2018, 04:41 PM
signed dc

Good thread Bellers - looking forward to getting fully behind Gareth’s boys on Wednesday

Unread 08-07-2018, 04:51 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo

Right on Bellers, I'm with you. I shall be supporting England from the comfort of my sofa on Wednesday night and if we win I shall celebrate with a mild fist pump (ooh er missus) and a large Pimms
Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Good thread Bellers - looking forward to getting fully behind Gareth’s boys on Wednesday
Broken britain

Unread 08-07-2018, 04:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
I just don’t think this england team has half as many #@&%!s as previous England teams have had. Neither is the manager insufferable too.
Ain’t that the truth!

Luckily many of the fans and pundits are making it easy to want England to fail

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:00 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
I just don’t think this england team has half as many #@&%!s as previous England teams have had. Neither is the manager insufferable too. Can confirm maguire is not a typical footballer w****r either, local lad done good.
Raheem Sterling
Jamie Vardy

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:03 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
I just don’t think this england team has half as many #@&%!s as previous England teams have had. Neither is the manager insufferable too. Can confirm maguire is not a typical footballer £#%&!er either, local lad done good.
There's only really Vardy who's scum.

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:07 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Hang on...let’s go through that starting 11

Pickford...”this is England” simpleton
Walker....Bertie @#%&!
Stones....Bertie @#%&!
Maguire....inoffensive
Young....shitc*** who must be pinching himself he’s in a World Cup semi
Trippier....inoffensive
Alli....c*** of the highest order, nasty snide @#%&!
Henderson.....reason alone for supporting Croatia
Lingard...bit simple, but seems an ok lad
Kane...slack jawed cockney learning disabilities c***
Sterling...useless midget Bertie @#%&!

.....and breathe
The hate is strong with his one

Can you redo your description of Tripper to

“f***ing yonner @#%&! with more tattoos than chromosomes”

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:10 PM
Red Al

Pickford has had a good tournament tbf

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:10 PM
Neo

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by YCSYFEUYA
Raheem Sterling
Jamie Vardy
Steling actually seems like a decent lad. Would love him at United, no WUM.

The bigger bellsniffs are Jordan 'pigeon chest' Pickford, John Stones, Kieron 'generic tattooed @#%&!' Trippier, 'hardman' Hendo, and the dancing court jesters Alli and 'J-Lingz'.

Plenty to hate about this England side, but as usual, it's the @#%&!s in the media and the barbarian, knuckle-dragging fans that are the true source of all hatred. Not arsed about the players; it's the fans' dreams that I want shattered.

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:12 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Steling actually seems like a decent lad. Would love him at United, no WUM.

The bigger bellsniffs are Jordan 'pigeon chest' Pickford, John Stones, Kieron 'generic tattooed @#%&!' Trippier, 'hardman' Hendo, and the dancing court jesters Alli and 'J-Lingz'.

Plenty to hate about this England side, but as usual, it's the c***s in the media and the barbarian, knuckle-dragging fans that are the true source of all hatred. Not arsed about the players; it's the fans' dreams that I want shattered.
Raheem Sterling decent lad despite having a gun tattoo and thinking the berries are a bigger club than the mickeys

Agree with your comments on the rest, esp tripper, the stereotypical tattooed freak

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Drexl

BARNSLEY!

*necks a pint in one

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:14 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by YCSYFEUYA
Raheem Sterling decent lad despite having a gun tattoo and thinking the berries are a bigger club than the mickeys

Agree with your comments on the rest, esp tripper, the stereotypical Barnsley tattooed freak
Trippier is from bury

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:15 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Trippier is from bury
So he is

Ok yonner @#%&! with more tattoos than chromosomes

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:17 PM
ericcantona

This is supposed to be a positive england thread. £#%&! off

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:20 PM
My Name is Heath

Trippier is sound

Same for the rest of them - honestly don’t get the hatred

What has Henderson done for example? Swearing at Giggs? That silly pose v Costa? Not being Pirlo or Iniesta? Having the temerity to play for Liverpool?

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Trippier is sound

What has Henderson done for example? Swearing at Giggs? That silly pose v Costa? Not being Pirlo or Iniesta? Having the temerity to play for Liverpool?
Well this is not insignificant tbh.

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:29 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Trippier is sound

All of the above for henderson

As for tripper, he looks like someone who be comfortable being a guest on Jeremy Kyle. Probably voted for brexit too 👎

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:35 PM
signed dc

Quote:
This is supposed to be a positive england thread. £#%&! off
Exactly, interesting that it seems to be all the misery guts who try and ruin the official build up to Christmas thread every autumn

Unread 08-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Exactly, interesting that it seems to be all the misery guts who try and ruin the official build up to Christmas thread every autumn
We should combine the two!

EDIT

Closed Thread